Chapter 7

A/N

I just want to inform you guys that I'm changing Soo Ah to Krystal since this is a Kaistal fanfic. Then enjoy reading.

Krystal's POV
Han River

Why would he want to meet me here? We could've have just meet at a cafe or something.

But where is he? It's getting late and I can't wait here all day. Ugh. I'm going home.

I stood up and turned around-

?? - Going back home?

Oh great. Now he's here. Perfect timing.

I sat back down.

Krystal - It's you who came late. I waited here for a half an hour in this cold weather.

He sat beside me.

Kai - Ara. Mianhae. I caught up in a traffic.

Krystal- Hmm...why do you want to meet me? You know I'm busy yet you still want to meet me?

Kai - If you're busy, then why did you come here anyway?

Ok. He got me back.

Krystal - Okay okay. Say it. I can't wait here all day.

Kai - okay okay.

Then he became silent. What is with this guy? Why didn't he say what he was going to tell me?!

Krystal - Ya! Talk! If you're not going to tell me, I'm going h-

0_0!!!! He k-k-kissed me!! What the heck!!

I pulled away and stood up to run away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. He kissed me again. But this time, it's different. I didn't feel like pulling away. I closed my eyes.

After a minute, he pulled away and cupped my face. He looked me in the eyes.

Kai - I've been wanting to let you know all along, but I just don't have the courage to.

Krystal - Say it now.

Kai - I-i love you. I love you since the first time I saw you.

I was startled. But there's this feeling inside of me, telling me to be with him. And without a thought, I replied.

Krystal - I feel the same way.

Kai - You love me back?

I nodded.

He smiled and hugged me. He kissed my forehead. So I guess, we're a couple now.

Hospital.

Nobody's POV

Kai and Krystal came walking in their office with Kai's hands around Krystal's shoulder. They didn't notice that Kyungsoo and Sulli was already in the office.

Kyungsoo - Wow! Looking sweet the both of you.

Kai and Krystal was shocked to hear that. They quickly let go of each other and started bickering (acting).

Krystal - Ya!! It's your fault!!!

Kai - My fault you say??!! You're the one who did wrong!! Why blame it on me??!!

Sulli - Ya! Just stop. Your acting was a total fail. We know you're a couple.

They both were embarrassed.

Kai - Hehe. You know already?

Kyungsoo - We can see you guys being lovey dovey alright.

Krystal - Ya! It isn't just us. You both too.

Sulli - Okay okay. Enough arguing and get to work.

Everyone laughed and started working.

A/N

I'm sorry because it is short. I'll try to update a longer one next time. Thnks for reading! ^-^