Chapter 23

Jessica's POV

Oh no! What is she doing here? She's not supposed to be here. Yeah I know. I asked her to be friends with Krys, but I didn't let her come here. She can't find out.

Yoojin - W-what are you doing here? Why are you in Soojung's house?

Soojung? Oh, Krys let her call her Soojung, but not me? Ugh. But, forget that. What will I answer to her?

My feet was glued on the stairs. I wanted to go away, but my feet doesn't let me.

Then, her eyes saw something that she should not have seen. She picked it up and held it tight in her hands.

It's a picture frame of me and Krys when we were kids! And to make it more bad, there were our names written at the bottom of the picture!

Yoojin - What is this? Sooyeon and Soojung? A-are you guys sisters?

She looked at me. No!! She can't find out!

Krystal - Yeah. I've been meaning to tell you this long time ago but I always forgot.

Krystal!!

Jessica - Soojung!!!!

Krystal was shocked to hear me shouting at her.

Krystal - What? And don't you call me that!

Yoojin turned her head to face me.

Yoojin - So it's true? You're sisters?

I don't know what to say anymore. Is Krys not thinking that this will be a problem to her?

Suddenly Yoojin put the picture down and took her handbag.

Yoojin - I-i need to go. See you later.

She went outside. I ran after her but she shut the door on me and I heard the engine car starts. It's useless for me to go after her now.

I went back to the living room and got all furious.

Jessica - Ya!!! Why did you tell her that? You're not thinking are you?

Krystal - So?! I just told her that we're sisters! Why? Is that wrong? Are you ashamed of me?

She misunderstands.

Jessica - It's not that-

Krystal - Whatever. I want to sleep.

She somehow got off the wheelchair and lay down on the sofa and covered herself with the blanket.

Ugh. She don't understand. Her telling Yoojin that we're sisters is a really big problem for her.

Yoojin's POV

Wait, so Soojung and Jessica is sisters? Well, this is great news. And what about the watch? I left it on the table. But is it Kai's?

I need to meet him now.

I called him and we agreed to meet at a cafe. Finally, he answers my calls!

I arrived at the cafe and saw him waiting at a table. The cafe's near his house so it made sense that he arrived first.

Kai - So, why do you want to meet?

Okay. I notice something different with him.

Yoojin - What? I can't meet you? You know, I missed you. You didn't go to the show and you didn't answer my calls or even reply to my text messages.

He raised up his hands, looking like he lost.

Kai - Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I've just been too busy lately.