Not An Update. Need your help.

Hi guys! As you see the title, it is not an update, though I am currently working/writing it. This is about something else. I really need your help? Want to know why? Keep on reading!

I was thinking of making another fanfic after I finish Love Or Revenge. What do guys think? You like it? The story is still going to be a KaiStal one, since I love KaiStal so much. But, if you don't it's okay. And I have another idea. I'm thinking of doing a long-one shot . You guys can request what kind of one shot you want it to be. I'm going to inform about this one shot in another update.

Okay, so moving on to the new fanfic, it's going to be KaiStal. And I need your help. I need you guys to recommend me a girl idol who is perfect to be the second female lead. By second female lead, it's like the evil one. Is evil a rude word? Let's change it. Bad? Okay, bad is better than evil. So, practically a girl idol or actress that is also perfect for Kai and she's going to be bad. Who do you think is fit to be the second female lead? I want you to comment down below who you think is perfect.

That's all I guess. Oh and about the one shot, I'm going to update about it more sometimes later.

Okay, I'm done. Thanks for your cooperation guys ! Kamsahamnida!!!! Love you guys so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!