Chapter 24

A/N
Hey guys!!! I'm late at updating this one. I mean, so so so late. You can scold me if you want and hit me if you want. Hehe. I accept that as my punishment for updating late. But, thank you for waiting all day for me to update. I'm thankful to get readers like you. Gomawo!!

● ● ● ● ●

Kai's POV

Kyungsoo - What do you want?

He said as he crossed his arm, his eyes looks like he was going to eat me alive. Same goes for Sulli.

Oh, I forgot to say. We're in a cafe. I called them to meet.

Kai - Just want to meet you guys. Is that wrong?

Is that wrong?

Sulli - No it's not. But you two always disturbed us when we were about to have some time alone. You called at the wrong time.

Wait, did she said 'two'?

Kai - Sul, you said two. Who's the other one?

Sulli - Krystal. You're both the same.

Krystal?

Kai - Yes. Of course we're the same. That's why we're meant to be!

I said, proudly.

Kyungsoo - Come on. What's your real reason of meeting us? Just tell already. I don't have one day to wait for you.

Sheesh!

Kai - Alright. You guys need to help me.

I went straight to the point.

Kyungsoo - Help you with what?

Kai - Help me to get Krystal back.

Please say yes.

KS & S - NO!

What?

Kai - Guys, why can't you help your own friend here? Please....

I whined like a little kid and pouted. Yes. POUTED.

KS & S - NO!

I put on a straight face and sit up straight. They're both cruel. Cruel couple, I call them.

Kai - Why can't you just say yes? It's just a yes! Y-E-S!! Is that hard to say?!

I even spelled 'yes' for them.

Kyungsoo - Then tell us, what did you do to us that we should help you?

Kai - Err...

I scratched my head, looking for a reason. Ugh!!

Sulli - Then, we'll get going-

Kai - Wait! I've got one!

Yes! I got it! This would seriously make them help me!

They sat down again and looked at me, waiting for me to speak up.

Kai - Do you remember? The time when I covered for your shifts? I covered both of yours! And what's the reason for me to cover your shifts?

I said, smiling broadly.

Sulli - When did you ever-....Err...I guess you..did.

Kai - And the reason for that is, you two pleaded to me to cover your shifts, because you guys want to spend your 100th day anniversary for the whole day! And that's why, you should help me.

Kyungsoo - I-is that so?

I nodded.

Kai - I went home from work at 4 am and the next day I need to wake up at 5 am. I just got 1 hour of sleep! Now, do you guys want more reason to why you should help me? Cause I got lots.