Chapter 29

Third Person's POV

"Congrats on your debut today!" Sulli gives Krystal a big, tight hug. "I can't believe you're an idol now." She says. "I know right. I didn't know I could do this." Krystal smiles. "Oh, Where's Kai and Kyungsoo?" Krystal asks as she look around her.

"Oh. Well..I..don't really know. Them..with their things." Sulli stuttered. "Oh well. Let's go home. I bet Sicca eonni have cook delicious foods for us." Krystal stops a taxi and got in with Sulli.

*****

"Krys!!! My baby girl! I'm so proud of you." Jessica opens the door and hugs Krystal. "Eonni. I need air, please." Jessica laughs and let Krystal go. "Gosh. Jessica. You should let me hug her first." Kai looks at Jessica and she scoffs.

"Oh. Come here, baby. Let me hug you." Kai spread his arms wide open and waits for Krystal. "Uh, did you just call me baby?" Kai nods and smiles. "Eww. That's too cheesy. I'm going to upstairs to wash first. Then, we celebrate." Krystal avoids Kai and head upstairs.

"Aww. I'll help you wash up." Kai follows Krystal but Kyungsoo gets in his way. "NO!" Sulli, Jessica and Kyungsoo shouted. "Oh come on guys! You think I'm serious? I'm just joking." Kai laughs and look at the three.

"Well, you never know what might happen." Sulli says. Kai puts on a shock face. "What do you guys take me for? I'm not a pervert!" He defends himself.

*****

They celebrate Krystal debut with lots of fun. Kyungsoo,Sulli and Jessica are chatting in the kitchen while Kai and Krystal are having their time alone in the living room.

"So Sulli, Kyungsoo, are you planning to get married?" Jessica asks and Kyungsoo who is drinking juice, gets choked. "Oh my! Honey, are you okay?" Sulli asks as she wipes the juice stains that got on Kyungsoo's shirt with a tissue.

"H..honey? You're calling him honey?" Jessica couldn't believe what she heard. "Ne. Is that wrong?" Sulli asks. "A..niya. It's not wrong." Jessica drink up her juice.

Kyungsoo clears his throat. "About a while ago, no. We do not have any plans on marrying yet." "Honey, what are you saying. We already discussed this with your parents. Don't you remember?" Sulli looks at Kyungsoo and once again, he chokes on his drink.

"Aish. What's wrong with you? Two chokes in one night?" Jessica looks at the couple. "Anyway, when is the date?" Jessica asks Sulli.

"Ah. We're not sure yet, but what we're sure of is that, we're definitely going to get married." Sulli said, with excitement.

*****

Laughter from the kitchen could be heard in the living room. Krystal puts her head on Kai's shoulder and both of them is sitting comfortably on the sofa.

"Oppa, gomawo." Krystal starts talking. "About what?" Kai asks. "For not giving up on me even when I turned my back on you." Kai chuckled. "Hey, I love you so much, that's why I worked hard on getting you back." "I know, and I love you too so that's why I went back to you." She replied.

"Krystal, we haven't kiss recently. So, how about right now?" He asks and Krystal sit straight up, hitting lightly his chest. "Hey! How about the kiss we had on the stage on the final round? Wasn't that a kiss?"

"I know. But, that's different." Kai still wants the kiss. "What is different?" Krystal crosses her arms. "That time, we kissed in front of the whole world. Now, we're on out own. No one's watching." Kai leans his face closer to Krystal's.

But, Krystal pushed his face away. "Ya! Sicca eonni, Sulli and Kyungsoo is here. They'll see us." Krystal kept saying no, but in her heart, she really want to kiss him, but she doesn't know why she's saying no to the chance.