Chapter 21

It was Krystal.

She saw me too. She turned around to go away, but out of the blue, staffs were rushing in and Krystal was pushed in the lift.

She was beside me. The lift was full of people. Our shoulders brushed due to the small space.

It reached the second floor and all the staffs got off, leaving me and Krystal, together in the lift.

I pressed the close button and stood at the right side of the lift, while she stood at the left side.

It was quiet. Just the sound of us breathing was heard. I decide to speak.

Kai - H-how are you doing?

She looked at me, stunned to hear me asking her, I think.

Krystal - Oh. I - I'm fine.

I missed that voice.

Kai - Then-

I was just about to ask her what she's doing nowadays when the lift opens on the 3rd floor.

She rushed out quickly and left me alone in the lift. The lift was about to close but I managed to get out.

Ya, come back to your sense. You're here to see Yoojin.

Just forget about her. It's over with her.

I took a deep sigh before I head to Yoojin's room.

I turned around the corner and opened the big door that stated ' Models Room'. I went in and in my sight, there are lots of doors with different models name on it. I searched for Yoojin's room.

At last, I found it. Her room was on the right side, and the third one.

I didn't knock because she knew I was coming. I went in and I saw here talking to a girl whose back was facing me. Yoojin noticed me.

Yoojin - Oh. Oppa, you're here.

The girl turned her head around and as soon as she saw me, her eyes were as round as an owl and her mouth performed a round shape.

I was like that too.

What is she doing here? Before in the lift and now here?

Krystal's POV

I was wishing eonni good luck for the show since this is her first time in Korea.

Just then, I heard the door opens and footsteps too. Then, eonni looked up behind me and smiled.

Yoojin - Oh. Oppa, you're here.

I was curious as to who she was calling oppa. I turn my head around and the next thing I did was rounded my eyes and mouth because I was too shock.

I stood up from my seat. I didn't expect to meet him here. It was enough in the lift, but now here?

Eonni stood up and walked towards him.

Yoojin - Oppa, you're a bit early.

I just stood there, frozen.

Kai - Y-yeah. My schedule was free, so I decided to stop by a bit early. But, am I interrupting you two?

Yoojin - Oh? Ani. We just finished talking. Oh by the way, you remember her right?

What is eonni refering to?

Yoojin - You don't? She's the doctor who checked on me last time at the hospital.

His face shows that he remembers it.