Chapter 3

Sulli's POV

It's been 1 week since we started working at the hospital. We made new friends but the closest is Kyungsoo (of course...he's so cute!) and Kai.

I clearly remember him. He's the one that Soo Ah is getting revenge on.

He seems nice. I don't know if he remembers the past. I feel like I want to back out from the revenge plan.

I mean, he seems caring and all.

Sulli - Soo Ah, do you want to still take revenge on him?

Soo Ah - Of course. Wae?

Sulli - I mean.....I think I want to back out.

Soo Ah - Wae?

Sulli - I just..he just...just seems different from before. You know he didn't mean it..He said sorry.

Soo Ah - Sorry? Sorry doesn't count it. He took away someone's life and that someone is my mom.

Sulli - Ara...but-

Soo Ah - If you want to back out, you can. But don't stop me. I'm going all the way.

She stood up and went to check her patients. We're at work right now.

Kyungsoo's POV

It was lunch time and the girls weren't nowhere to be seen. So I just ate with Kai.

Kai - Ya Kyungsoo - ya, don't you think that Soo Ah is beautiful. Even her name sounds beautiful. Do you think I could have her?

Kyungsoo - Huh. Keep dreaming.

Kai - What do you mean?

Kyungsoo - I've never seen her being close to a guy before, except me of course. I'm lucky. it's hard to get close with her.

Kai - You're just making it up.

Kyungsoo - Anya. In her high school years, lots of guys came up to her and confessed but she rejected all of them. She can be cold sometime.

Kai - Yeah....well, I'm going to get close with her. I'm going to be the closest guy with her. You? No.

Kyungsoo - Keep trying my chingu.

I stood up and walk away from him. He's dreaming too much.

I heard him scream.

Kai - Ya. You don't believe me?!

Soo Ah's POV

I was checking my patients report at my desk. Yup, not room. 1 room 4 doctors. I know right? I want some privacy. Anyway, I'm sharing it with Sulli, Kyungsoo and the worst is Kai. Why does he need to be in the same room with me? Ugh. I just hate it.

Anyway, I'm thinking of how to revenge on him. There's no idea coming to me. My mind is blank.

I look across me at Sulli's desk. Yep, I'm sitring in front of her.

Soo Ah - Do you have any ideas?

Sulli - What for?

Soo Ah - For the revenge of course.

Sulli - I said I'm backing out so, I don't have anything to do with this.

Soo Ah - Ugh. What kind of friend are you.

Sulli - I'm your bestfriend.

Soo Ah - Ara. Ara.

Just then, I heard a voice. It's a guy.

Guy - Annyeong!

In a cute voice. Huh! Kai again.

I ignored him and continue my work.

Sulli - Oh..annyeong.

What's with her?

Kai - Hey Sulli. Oh...what about you?

He's asking me now. I continued ignoring him.

Then, he just puts both of his hands on my desk and rest his chin on it. What's wrong with him and all the acting cute?

Kai - I said annyeong.

Ugh. Can't this guy just shut up?

Soo Ah - So?? I don't care.

Kai - Hmmm...you're kind of cute when I see you in a close distance like this.

I just realised that I am faxing towards him and our face was just so close. Wait, did I just blush? Ya!! Soo Ah! Control yourself.

I pulled my face away.

Kai - Haha...you just blushed.

Sulli - Jeongmal?

Kai - Yeah.

He stood up and sat beside me. Why? Because his desk is beside me. It's the worst right? Huh! Lucky Sulli. She's seating beside Kyungsoo.

Kai - Are you tired? Aww..let me massage your neck.

He touched my neck.  What the heck! Is he a pervert?

Soo Ah - Ya!!!!! Stop it!

He removed his hands away from my neck and he's. ...pouting? Unbelievable!

Kai - Mian.

Soo Ah - Ugh..Why are you doing this? Itsr annoying!

Someone replied but not him. It was Kyungsoo. He just came in.

Kyungsoo - It's because he wants to get close to you.

Soo Ah - Mwo? Is he stupid or what?

Kai - Ya! I'm beside you. I can hear alright.

I scoffed.

Kyungsoo - I told him that it would be hard...but he..you know...stubborn type.

Sulli - Yeah, when I think about it, he is kind of stubborn.

Soo Ah - Haha..get close to me? Not in a million yea-

Wait. He want to get close to me. I want revenge.  If we're close,  it's easier for me to do my work on him. Yes!! That's a great idea.

Sulli - Soo Ah?

Soo Ah - Ouh..hmm??

Sulli - You were going to say....?

Soo Ah - Ahhh...I'm saying that we can be close.

Kyungsoo - What do you mean?

Soo Ah - He can get close to me. It's not wrong.

KS & S - Seriously?

Sulli - You're not sick are you?

Soo Ah - Ani. I'm fine.

Kai - Yes!!! See Kyungsoo...I told you I'm going to get close with her.

Kyungsoo - I mean...I just..don't understand.

Kai - Don't understand what? She's saying I can get close with her. What part of it didn't you understand?

Kyungsoo - Ani. Ani. Gwaenchana. Back to work.

Hahaha..it's set now. My first step is working.

~~~

Comment, Vote and Follow!