Chapter 6

A/N

Sorry for not uploading for such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. It's because I was writting my other fanfic : I Still Love You. Feel free to check it out. Anyway, I'm trying my best to upload this.

Enjoy reading!

Soo Ah's POV

It was 2 days after the incident at the beach happened. I wanted to avoid him everyday, but I can't.  He's in the same office with me. Ugh.

Right now I'm in the office eating my lunch. I brought lunch. Suddenly, oppa came in with some files. His face looked irritated. What happened?

*note : oppa refers to Kyungsoo

Soo Ah - Oppa, what's the matter?

He threw the files over to me. It nearly hit my face. What is he doing? This is not like him.

Soo Ah - Oppa....

Kyungsoo - Soo Ah..

Soo Ah - D-dae?

Kyungsoo - Are you incharge of the patient that is dealing with the heart cancer?

Soo Ah - Dae. Wae?

Kyungsoo - What stage did you say he was at?

Soo Ah - Stage 2.

Kyungsoo - What are you talking about??!! Look at the files!!!

I diverted my attention to the files in front of me. It was about the patient with the heart cancer that I was in charge of.

And there it stated, STAGE FOUR!!!

Kyungsoo - Now, what stage is he in?

I stayed silent.

Kyungsoo - I said what stage is he in??!!

Soo Ah - S-stage four.

Both Sulli and Kai came rushing in. Maybe they heard the noise.

Sulli - Oppa what's wrong? Soo Ah, why are you crying?

I was crying. I was a bit startled and scared of oppa's voice.

She came and calmed me.

Kai - Kyungsoo, what's wrong? Why are you shouting at her?

Kyungsoo - You asked why i shouted?? Here.

Oppa handed the files over to Kai. Kai was looking at the file.....seriously.

Kai - She's new. Maybe that's why she made a mistake.

Kyungsoo - I don't care if she's new. She's a doctor. A doctor should act like one. Don't you think?

Kai couldn't answer. He looked at the floor.

Sulli - Keunde oppa, why are you making such a fuss over this? We can treat the patient. We can try to help him.

Kyungsoo - Try?? He's in stage four!!!!! Stage four means nearly to death! It's possible. She made a mistake that involves the patient's lives and......and...

Sulli - And what?

Kyungsoo - And her career.

Kai - What?

I don't understand what he's saying. My career??

Kyungsoo - Before all of you work here, this happened before.

Soo Ah - What do you mean?

Kyungsoo - Doctor Kang. Kang Seungyoon. 

*flashback* - Kyungsoo tells the story