New Town, New Friendships & N...

Por klaroline-4ever

A story about people having a fresh new start. Now they are in a new place, fighting for their dreams, surrou... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86 (Last Chapter)

36

1.7K 48 42
Por klaroline-4ever

It was morning, Rebekah fall asleep crying with Elena next to her, cuddling her to comfort her, Bonnie spend the night texting Caroline, who hasn't been replying to anything, while Kol and Elijah stayed in Klaus's room, worried that if they left, Klaus would go drink more and make some mistake.

***

Elena texted Elijah to go get some coffee, because she wanted to know what happened to try and help Rebekah.

"Good morning, Elena." Elijah said with a smile, once Elena got to the scull.

"Good morning, Elijah." Elena said and quickly noticed that Elijah was with a nice shirt and some jeans, while she was wearing some leggings and a large t-shirt and with a messy bun. "I'm sorry for looking like this... I didn't want to make much noise... Rebekah is finally sleeping and..."

"There's no need to apologize. You look as lovely as ever, Elena." Elijah smiled.

"Awww! Look at you making up crap just to make me feel better." Elena said.

"I'm being honest." Elijah admitted.

"Oh! Thank you." Elena said, blushing.

"I took the liberty to get you a latte and pancakes with Nutella."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. But if you prefer something else..."

"Something else?" Elena cut him off. "That's like my favorite breakfast."

Elijah didn't said a word, he simply smiled, happy that he got her order right.

"Good morning, Elena. Here you go." Stefan said. "How is Bekah?"

"She's handling... I let her now alone to get some sleep."

"She's alone? But what if she wakes up and needs to talk with someone?" Stefan asked concerned.

"It's not like we will be taking a long time in here. After we have breakfast I will go back to the dorm, to see how she's doing." Elena said.

"And until then she will be alone? No way. Not gonna happen." Stefan said and then yelled to the waiter. "Can you take care of this? Thanks." Stefan took off his apron and quickly started to run as he yelled. "Don't worry, Bekah! I'm coming for you."

"What the hell just happened?" Elena asked.

"I believe he is starting to develop feelings for my sister. My brothers and I already had a conversation with him. He seems pretty innocent." Elijah said.

"Yeah, he is totally into Bekah." Elena said with a smile as she took a bite of her pancakes.

"How is Rebekah holding up? I believe our brother was too harsh on her. But that's the problem with Nik. He tends to let his pain speak louder and ends up hurting the ones around him."

"Rebekah is afraid she lost her brother forever. Klaus apparently asked her to stay out of his life and to never call him Nik again... she spend the night crying... It pained me seeing her like that." Elena said now sad, because it hurt her to see her friends hurt.

"Niklaus is still hurt. He doesn't understand why Rebekah is so against him having a relationship with Caroline. And it does not help that Kol is also very loud about being against Rebekah's rules of no dating her friends. I just wish there was a way that I could help them to get pass this and be like they used to. Niklaus was always very close to Rebekah. Their bond was always very strong, I hope they won't ruin it because of what happened." Elijah admitted, feeling devastated for seeing his siblings in such bad terms.

Elena could see that what was going on with Rebekah and Klaus was taking a tool on him and that he also needed some comfort, so Elena rest her hand above his and hold his hand, making Elijah look at their hands and then look at Elena with a surprised face, so Elena gave him a small reassuring smile, that made Elijah smile a bit.

"Elijah, you know that if you ever need to talk with someone, you can always come to me, right?" Elena whispered.

Baby, open the door
Let me come closer
I'll dry your tears

"Thank you, Elena. That truly means a lot to me. But I can't spend time talking about my feelings when my siblings are having troubles. What is happening with them is more important than what I am feeling." Elijah said and payed the bill, then left the bar.

Elena quickly followed Elijah and grabbed his hand to make him stop to talk with her.

When the lights go out
I'll still be here
When the world falls down

"Elijah, come here." Elena said and took him to an alley near the bar, so they could talk more privately. "Elijah, just because your siblings are in bad terms, doesn't mean that your feelings start to matter less. Your feelings are as much important as theirs and you should let yourself feel free to feel whatever you are feeling and to talk with someone. Keeping things lockdown isn't good for anyone."

"I can't be selfish. I need to be there for my brothers and my sister."

"Yes, you need to be there for your siblings but you also need to talk about how you feel. You having feelings is not being selfish, is being human. And I am here for you if you ever need to talk."

"Talk about what? About how my siblings are in bad terms and I can't do a thing about it and it's hurting me seeing my siblings stop talking with each other while I feel powerless because I don't know what I can do to help." Elijah said upset and started to feel his eyes watery.

Elena quickly hugged him, making Elijah a bit shocked but then he wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the warmth of her hug and how comforting it was to have her in his arms.

When the lights go out
Search for me, search for me
And I'll clear your doubts

"It's going to be okay. Everything will be okay. And I'm here. You can always come to me." Elena whispered as she hugged Elijah and felt him pulling her to an even closer hug.

"I don't know what to do..." Elijah whispered as Elena caressed the back of his head.

"It's okay... It's going to be okay." Elena whispered.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? I know I tend to write more about Klaroline but I am trying to include Elejah and Stebekah and I found myself listening to this song (that i put on this chapter) when I was rewriting this chapter and I thought it would go nice with the Elejah moment. And for those who were wondering: yep, its another song from 2 Portuguese artists *I say as I feel very proud of being portuguese*

‼️Please read this next part‼️
I was wondering if you guys would like for me to make a Q&A chapter, where I would answer questions you might have about this story and maybe about other things you would like to know about me. If you would like that, tell me and feel free to comment or message me your questions and what you would like to know.
I sometimes feel that I could be more interactive with you guys than I am, so this would be a way to do that. What do you think? If you don't think this is a good idea or you just don't have anything to ask, then it's fine and I won't do it. I just really want to find a way to be more interactive with you guys, since you are all so amazing and supportive.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.9K 888 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
406K 8.7K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
43.2K 3.8K 37
"It's beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. S...
205K 6.2K 92
A story about loyalty and betrayal. Caroline is one of Klaus's first successful hybrids. Caroline helped the other hybrids to break the sire bond, bu...