Zak Bagans Imagines

By AnnaPhoenix1994

'Imagines' started off as an idea I had this idea one day as I was watching Ghost Adventures. I had absolutel... More

Section One - Paranormal Experiences
Section Three - Fatherhood
Section Four - Jealousy
Section Five - Spiritual Threatens
Section Six - Valentine's Day
Section Seven - How He Feels
Section Eight - Expecting Daddy
Section Nine - Always Remember
Section Ten - The Argument
Section Eleven - Surprise!
Section Twelve - Arrival
Section Thirteen - The Lizzie Borden Haunting
Section Fourteen - When I Was Your Man
Section Fifteen - Fifty Shades of Bagans
Section Sixteen - You're Now My Wife
Section Seventeen - It's You That I Belong With
Section Seventeen - Ice Cream Man
Section Eighteen - A Light for His Darkness
Section Nineteen - Lockdown Comedown
Section Twenty-One - Bound and Shackled
Section Twenty-Two - Game Time
Section Twenty-Four - A Cute Christmas Eve
Section Twenty-Five - I Can't Sleep
Section Twenty-Six - Push
Section Twenty-Seven - Master and Servant
Section Twenty-Eight - Zak, Please Don't
Section Twenty-Nine - Summerlin Scarefest
Section Thirty - His Mina, Her Dracula
Section Thirty-One - Valentine's Day
Section Thirty-Two - Don't Make a Sound
Section Thirty-Three: Don't Tease Zak
Section Thirty-Four: Museum Quickie
Section Thirty-Five: Palace Saloon
Section Thirty-Five: A Great Friendship
Section Thirty-Six: After Lockdown Exhaustion
Section Thirty-Seven: Goatman's Bridge
Section Thirty-Eight: Goatman's Bridge (Part 2)
Section Thirty-Nine: Demon House Stalker
Section Forty - Pressure
Section Forty-One - Always a Marine
Section Forty - Three - Birthday Girl
Section Forty-Four - New Year's "Resolution"?

Section Two - Get Well Soon

9.7K 158 8
By AnnaPhoenix1994

Imagine - You're at home while Zak is across the country filming. You're not feeling so good, so Zak sends you this photo with the caption saying, "Hope you feel better sweetie! I love you!"

Get Well Soon

Zak and the crew are in Florida for their new location, you wanted to attend, but a seasonal cold kept you from doing so. You coughed so much that you thought you were going to cough up one of your lungs.

Zak insisted that you stay at his house while he was gone so that you could keep an eye on Gracie and CeCe, Zak's production assistant, could keep an eye on you. You wouldn't tell CeCe, but she sometimes was the source of yours and Zak's arguments, when you were mad enough, you would accuse him of cheating on you with her because she was over at his house for work.

You and Gracie are snuggled in Zak's king-sized bed watching an old episode of Ghost Adventures. As you giggle slightly at Zak's old hair style, you basically stuff your nose with tissues as it refused to stop flushing.

-"Gracie, you lucky pup! I hate being sick!" You sneezed with minor tears coming from your stuffed and bloodshot eyes.

Gracie whined as her brain processed your voice tone as playful. You smiled at her actions before your phone vibrated from a text. You knew it was Zak or one of the guys because you had set a certain ringtone for their notifications.
You smiled at Zak's photo message: "I hope you feel better sweetie! I love you!" and in the photo, Zak is presenting a handsome/boyish smirk as he's standing in front of a board that has a cartoonish red car on it that says, 'Have a fabulous day!'

You want to shed happy tears at his thought towards you, but you knew crying would actually make your sinuses worse, so you just reply happily, "Awe! Such a cutie! Thank you for sending that! It made my day 100x better! I love you too!" Zak replied, letting you know that he made it safely to Florida for the next investigation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.8K 47
Just a couple of Ghost adventures imagines for ya! Hope you like them. Vote follow and comment !
520K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐒𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐉𝐉 πŒπšπ²π›πšπ§π€ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‘πšπŸπž π‚πšπ¦πžπ«π¨π§ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
208K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING π‚πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐁𝐘: π’πŽπŽπ’_πƒπ€ππƒπ€ππˆπ„...
689 97 12
*Pride* *Lust* *Greed* *Wrath* *Gluttony* *Sloth* *Envy* 'People told me stories about them, suggesting that they may or may not exist. As if they...