The new girl - Elmax

By LPLTVH

It took place in 1988, the party was in senior year. A new girl arrived in the basket-ball team which intrigu... More

Chapter 1 : The changing room
Chapter 2 : Memories
Chapter 3 : The new year
Chapter 4 : Baseball
Chapter 5 : The invitation
Chapter 6 : The exercise
Chapter 7 : The date
Chapter 8 : The black eye
Chapter 9 : The work
Chapter 10 : True friends
Chapter 11 : The match
Chapter 12 : Bus travel
Chapter 13 : Sister Bernadette
Chapter 14 : Dinosaurs
Chapter 15 : End of the trip
Chapter 16 : Soda
Chapter 17 : Skatepark
Chapter 18 : Trek
Chapter 19 : The sleepover
Chapter 20 : The essay
Chapter 21 : Mechanics
Chapter 22 : The crushes
Chapter 23 : The kiss
Chapter 24 : The worst day
Chapter 25 : Tension
Chapter 26 : Last training
Chapter 27 : Dyke
Chapter 28 : Life is unfair
Chapter 29 : Papers
Chapter 30 : Cafeteria
Chapter 31 : Friday
Chapter 32 : Confession
Chapter 33 : Questions
Chapter 34 : The visit
Chapter 35 : Chest
Chapter 36 : Shopping
Chapter 37 : Stress
Chapitre 38 : Wound
Chapter 39 : Anger
Chapter 40 : Fridate
Chapter 41 : Running
Chapter 42 : Sextoys
Chapter 43 : "The work"
Chapter 44 : Apologies
Chapter 45 : Fight
Chapter 46 : The party
Chapter 47 : Crazy?
Chapter 48 : Pussy
Chapter 49 : A break
Chapter 50 : The flyer
Chapter 51 : Serious talk
Chapter 52 : Soaked
Chapter 53 : The locker room
Chapter 55 : Massage
Chapter 56 : The new nickname
Chapter 57 : A mom's hug
Chapter 58 : The night
Chapter 59 : Scratches
Chapter 60 : The surprise
Chapter 61 : The Spring Dance
Chapter 62 : New papers
Chapter 63 : Unexpected visit
Chapter 64 : The break up
Chapter 65 : Bad news
Chapter 66 : Funeral
Chapter 67 : The letter
Chapter 68 : The beginning of Summer

Chapter 54 : The incident

2.2K 79 72
By LPLTVH

- "Attention to everyone. An incident had been reported. Consequently, the locker room area and the halls around are closed to let the police and the medical staff doing their jobs. By respect for them and the victims, I will ask you to not bother them and to cooperate if they want to ask you questions. Thank you."

The entire school heard this message from their headmaster. Max and Will, in the same class, looked at each other with a frown, not understanding. No one seemed to understand, but apparently something bad happened in the school. The teacher tried to continue his class, but the woman seemed as shaken up and preoccupied as them.

- "He won't tell us what happened!?" Max asked in a murmur.

- "Apparently not. He probably doesn't want to create a riot," Will whispered.

- "He did the best thing to create a riot, everyone will try to know what happened!"

Will pouted and shrugged, not knowing more than her.

- "By order of the chief of the police, classes are suspended and all the teachers are asked to come in my office. Thank you."

All the teens quickly put their school stuff in their bags and went in the corridor, looking for their friends.

- "Do you know what happened!?" Lucas asked.

- "Of course not!" Mike answered.

- "Do you think someone died?" Dustin said.

- "I hope it's Abigail!" Beverly intervened.

- "A bit extrem, but I saw no problem to see her a bit hurt," Will added.

- "No one has seen Jane!?" Max frowned.

The party all looked around, but there were too many people in the halls now and could barely see far. Max began to worry, something happened, and Jane wasn't here, it was more than a coincidence. Her friends shared her fear and began to search more.

- "We could try to sneak to it, to see if she is involved or not," Bev calmly proposed to not worry Max more.

The redhead nodded and followed their friends. They tried to go through the crowd who was amassed in the same hall, all stuck here. They finally reached the angle where a yellow band was installed with two cops in front of, trying to avoid the other teens to see.

- "Who are the victims!?" Lucas asked with no form of courtesy.

- "We can't tell you," the policeman answered with a serious tone.

- "Is Jane one of them!?"

- "We can't tell you!"

- "Don't talk to us like that, you piece of shit!" Mike got angry. "Jane is our friend and we need to know how she is! If you're too cunt to rea—"

- "Troy is there!" Will cut.

- "TROY!" all the teens called.

The black-haired boy heard them and looked at them. His tee-shirt and hands were covered of blood and his face was more than pale with wide opened eyes. He finished his conversation with the cop and slowly approached them.

- "Uuuh...hey," Troy said with a shaking voice.

- "Is it Jane!?" Dustin asked.

- "Don't answer boy, they are just curious," the policeman told.

- "Yes, it's her," the black-haired boy answered, ignoring the man.

- "Oh god! How is she!?" Max asked.

- "Alive..."

The policeman sighed loudly with his nose and raised the band to let them in. He didn't want everybody around to know about this.

- "Is it her blood!?" Will said with wide opened eyes.

- "I, I don't know..."

- "What happened!?" Mike continued.

- "I don't know...I, I heard...screams coming from the locker room. When I entered, she was on the floor with blood on her face and Alban—"

- "This piece of shit!" Dustin exclaimed.

The party all looked at him with angry eyes, Lucas even tapped him.

- "Sorry..." Dustin pouted.

- "Um..." Troy continued. "So, Alban, he was on the floor too, bleeding from (places his hand at the level of his penis) and he was completely white...Abigail had blood on her face too and she was screaming and the others, they just stopped moving!"

They could clearly tell that Troy was still under shock. He was avoiding everyone's eyes and couldn't stop fidgeting and shaking. The party didn't know what to say. They were not very close to Troy, especially because he bullied them, but the Troy they had in font of them was not the big bully who liked to humiliate them, it was a worried Troy, almost crying for his friend who was their friend too.

- "Do you know where we can see her?" Will asked.

- "They took them to hospital, but no one is allowed to see them," the Football player sniffed.

A policeman called again to take his clothes. Other cops interrogated the party about the relation between Jane and the group of bullies and the teens hadn't been tightfisted with their terms. They didn't hesitate to defend Jane and to tell how awful Abigail and Alban were with her.

After two hours, the students were finally allowed to leave the school. The group of friends went directly to the hospital, trying to see Jane. When they entered, they heard someone yelling. They turned and saw Constance having a particular conversation with the chief Hopper :

- "YOU WONDERED WHY SHE CUT HIS DICK AND NOT WHY SHE HAD TO!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?"

- "We need all the information to do our investigation correctly," Hopper answered.

- "Then read again my complain about them! It's not the first time they have assaulted her!" the blonde teen angrily replied. "I've already told you about them, but you did nothing and look where she is now!"

- "I'm going to ask you to calm down."

- "Calm down!? CALM DOWN!?"

- "Okay, I'll come back later."

The chief left the hospital while Constance was just standing now. She noticed the teens and went to them.

- "Do you know how she is?" Max asked.

- "She has a wrist trodden and many hematomas on her belly," Constance answered, still angry.

- "Did she really cut his dick!?" Beverly frowned.

- "Yeah, with her teeth."

The group wide opened their eyes. They didn't know if they were disgusted or impressed. They especially wondered why she cut it with her teeth. There only was one explanation to that...

- "Did...did he...?" Will weakly asked.

- "Kinda."

They didn't know what kinda really meant, but they didn't need to know more. They sat on chairs, all waiting to be allowed to see her.

One hour later, a doctor went to them and allowed only one person to see her. Obviously, they let Constance go, Jane would probably want to see only her. The blonde teen quickly walked behind the doctor until the room. When she opened the door, her little sister was laying down in the bed, her eyes closed.

- "Why is she handcuffed!?" Constance angrily asked.

- "The chief wanted to be sure she wouldn't run away," the doctor answered.

- "That's fucking bullshit! (sighs) Thank you."

The doctor nodded and closed the door behind the teen. Constance slowly approached the bed, watching her sister.

- "You never stop grumbling," Jane mumbled.

- "I have all the reasons to grumble."

Jane opened her eyes with difficulties.

- "How are you?" Constance sofly asked.

- "Tired..."

- "Yeah...(leans to her) It's probably a bit inappropriate, but you fucking cut a dick with your teeth, it's amazing!"

Jane surprisely giggled at her sister's remark. She was sure Constance would like it. She didn't know why she was laughing because inside she was feeling ashamed and awful! It was probably the nerves. The pain at her stomach made her stop.

- "Is he...?"

- "Dead? No, they are operating him but the doctors are optimistics," the blonde head reassured, placing her hand on her forehead and rubbing it with her thumb.

- "Good..."

- "The police is going to ask you questions, please, be honest and tell them everything."

- "Why would I lie?" Jane frowned.

- "I know you, and I know how you feel. You will probably forget to give some details because you will feel weak and ashamed, but, don't do this, try, try to end this rapidly."

- "Okay...I'll try..."

- "Thank you. You know I'm proud of you, right?"

- "Yeah, I know," Jane weakly smiled.

- "You should sleep a bit," Constance softly said.

- "Yeah...Can you stay?"

- "Of course, they will have to kick me out," the blonde teen joked.

Jane had a small amused sigh before closing her eyes and falling asleep, holding her sister's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 356 35
It starts off as a real life nightmare.. When Max and El are separated, Max promises El that this isn't the last time they will see eachother.. Year...
20.3K 600 21
After meeting Eleven, the party was closer than ever. Even though she's gone, the party is still thick as thieves. Mike, refusing to believe Eleven w...
61.9K 3K 70
Elmax story. This is not in the 80s, it's...at a certain time. Jane has no power. For those who had read my other book "My third life", some chapters...
81.1K 2.2K 31
Sequel of Lost. Elmax story. Cover: Alekmyersvk [t]