The Dragon Of Chaos

By Darel114

Y/N, a legendary dragon of chaos has finally awakened from his long slumber. he now see the new world of peac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
The dawn of destruction
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

9.2K 112 14
By Darel114

Y/N POV

I can see only darkness. With nothingness all around me, I could only stay silent. What happened ? Did I die ? No, that's too good to be true. But then, what happened ? And so, I tried my best to wake up. But then, everything went bright.

???: Y/N.....

That voice, it sounds familiar.....

Why can't I see anything ? Why is everything so bright ?

???: Y/N.....

Now I remember, it's her.... I could see it....

The silver hair....

The bright smile....

If only she's here to see how it all turned out....

I open my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I could feel the pain on my head as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. But still, my hands aren't even trembling. After hundred of years, this has got to be the first time. But why

That dream, or at least I think it was a dream. Why am I hearing her voice now ? But still, I'm glad that I could hear it, even if it is inside a dream. But now, I shouldn't dwell on the past. And so, I tried to get up. But why is my arms feeling so heavy ?

I turned my head and see xenovia and koneko sleeping peacefully besides me. With their head resting on my chest, I can't really move without waking them up. And so, I just stayed there not do anything. I then think of something else.

Y/N: (where am I? Aren't the house destroyed?)

I lost in thought when I feel a movement.

Xenovia: Y/N... I love you...

she must be dreaming about me, I looked at koneko. She's so cute, what Did I do to deserve this?

Y/N: (sigh)

I heard the door opened and a figure walked in. It's my sister.

Alice: brother! You're awake

Y/N: technically no, since the two beautiful lady here is holding me tightly.

Alice: you can always wake them up

Y/N: meh I don't mind anyway.

Alice: (chuckle)

Y/N: so where are we?

Alice: where do you think?

Y/N: well the house is destroyed so I'm guessing we're crashed in someone's house?

Alice: (giggle) well your guess wrong Y/N, we're at home.

Y/N: huh?

Alice: after the previous house destroyed, sir Michael decided to make us a new one.

Y/N: he did that?

Alice: yup

Y/N: wow

Alice: come on wake them up, I'll show you around after breakfast.

She closed the door, leaving me alone with the two sleeping beauty.

Y/N: hmm, how do I....

I then shake them a bit.

Y/N: koneko, xenovia wake up, it's already morning

Xenovia: uhh... Five minutes...

I then looked at koneko, she's still sleeping.

Y/N: ....

What am I gonna do?

Y/N: come on we're going to late for breakfast,

I shake them a bit harder now.

Koneko: huh wh-wha...

She still half awake,

Koneko: Y/N..  you're awake...

Her eyes about to shut again before...

Koneko: Y/N!!!

She proceed to hug me, tightly. I think she dislocated some of my bone.

Koneko: after you're passed out, I'm so worried you're badly injured

Y/N: come on, like a little fight like that enough to injure me

In reality, I can feel a lot of my energy is exhausted. If those cursed void servants decided to attack again soon, I'm not sure I can push them back.

Koneko: you sure?

Y/N: (chuckle) now to wake xenovia up.

I then pinch xenovia's cheek, a method proved successful since we're kids.

Xenovia: that's hurt!!! Okay okay I wake up!

Y/N: about time Babe

Xenovia: Y/N! You're okay!

I pat her head,

Y/N: come on you girls overreacted. I already said, fight like that doesn't tire me that much .

Xenovia: you pass out

Y/N: (shrug)

Xenovia: didn't I told you you're really bad at lying?

Koneko: you shouldn't force yourself

Y/N: don't worry about me girls....

I pat their head

Y/N: I already fight countless battle, this one is no different.

Koneko: ok

Y/N: now let's go downstairs, the breakfast is ready.

We walked downstairs to the dining room.

...

The dining room is transformed into a

Y/N: remind me to send a thank you card for Michael.

Xenovia: will do

My mother, Irina, and Alice already sitting in the chair.

Jeanne: son! I'm glad you are okay.

Y/N: hey Mom, seeing you're so calm about all this i assume you already know about everything?

Jeanne: well it's hard to process everything at first but I just need time to get used to all this.

Y/N: don't worry

Irina: hello Y/N

Y/N: Irina, how are you doing?

Irina: I'm doing great.

Alice: Sir Michael assign her here to watch over kuoh.

Y/N: so you're saying she officially moved here

Irina: yup! From now on we'll live on the same roof, so I hope we can get along.

Y/N: I'll also hope the same

Jeanne: now come on the meal is getting cold

We eat the breakfast, mom's cooking is delicious as always.

Irina: so Alice have you tell him?

Y/N: tell me what?

Alice: from tommorow Irina will attend kuoh academy

Irina: we'll be best friends

Xenovia: I'll look forward to it Irina

Y/N: congrats

Alice: that's not all

Y/N: huh?

She then Stand up and looked at us smiling.

Alice: I'll also attending kuoh as a history teacher so I'll expecting to see you in class tommorow Mister d'arc

Xenovia: huh?

Koneko: what?

Y/N: you're kidding right?

She shake her head

Y/N: what do you mean by that!!!?? Aren't you to young to be a teacher!!??

Alice: I pulled a few strings.

I slumped to the chair

Y/N:(dang it)

Alice: owh my little brother is excited to see me in class

Y/N: I hate you

Alice: love you too baby brother

The rest of the day I spend exploring the 3 floor house, or mansion is more suitable. 6 king sized bedroom, a fancy dining room, kitchen, and a swimming pool. It also come with and underground training room, it's as spacious as a soccer stadium, complete with environment control system, and also heavily fortified wall. Damn maybe even I can't break those wall in one strike.

Y/N: damn this house is big.

Me, xenovia, alice, koneko and Irina train a bit. I make a joke that I can take the four them at once, and well......

Flashback

Third POV

You reach the end, throw one foot on the wall then push up, flipping at just the right time to dodge a blue blur. You land behind the blue figure: xenovia. She turns so her brown eyes can get a lock on you. She spins her durandal around and starts attacking. Using your momentum, you continue to do backhand springs to dodge her flurry of attacks.

Y/N: For a girl, You're really energetic!

She doesn't respond, but instead smiles. As you do another backhand spring, you notice, for just a second, a yellow blur coming at you. Knowing who this is, you have no time to waste. You go one more time until you land on your hands, then you push up explosively, sending you high enough to pass by Alice and land on your feet. You exhale, but have no time to rest. Out of the corner of your eye you see Koneko charging you. You quickly lean back to dodge her punch, then jump away from the three to get a breather. Now, you're around the middle of the room with Xenovia, Alice, and Koneko in... front of...

Wait where's Irina?

The moment you think it you feel something approaching. You look back and see Irina charging at you. She jumped and trying to Slashed me, you managed to roll away. Koneko charges up a haymaker to hit you with.

Y/N: Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

You have one idea, but if you mess up you're getting a fist right to the face. You brace yourself as you're swung right at the heavy hitter.

Koneko: HYA!

You managed to catch her fist in time.

Y/N: nice try

Koneko: looked behind you

Y/N: huh?

You then noticed that the others is charging at you, you let go of koneko's hand and try to move away but koneko manage to swipe your leg making you fall to the ground and they point their weapons at you.

Alice: hehehe

Xenovia: looks like we won

Y/N: lucky shot

Flashback over

I then walked to the roof, the sunset is very beautiful. It's always kinda remind me of her.

Y/N: (sigh) the world is safe again, for now.

I shut my eyes for a moment, feeling the breeze.

???: Promise me brother....

I opened my eyes, it's already dark. Did I just fall asleep when standing?

Y/N: (sigh) I better sleep early, tommorow is gonna an eventful day.

I remembered what my sister said about going to kuoh.

Y/N:(shivers) I don't even dare to think about it

I went to sleep, preparing for another crazy day.

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 10K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
18.5K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
74.5K 663 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
787K 14.1K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...