The Lost Heir (Naruto Fanfic)

By AuthorKitsune

Rewrite of Forgotten Clan ------- The Kitsune clan, a clan that's supposed to be long forgotten until a speci... More

Shiro Kitsune
Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Shiro Kitsune
Konohamaru!!
Enter Sasuke!
Kakashi Hatake!
Pride Goeth Before a Fall
Not Sasuke!
Kakashi Decision
You Failed!
The Worst Client
Target #2
Going Ashore
Game Over!!!
Ninja!!
The Secret Plan!!!
Return of the Sharingan
Who are you?!
Preparations for Battle
Training Day
The Emblem of Courage
The Land that had a Hero
A Meeting in the Forest
The Enemies Return
Ambush Times Two!
Speed!!
For Your Dreams
Sharingan Devastation!!
Awakenings
Nine Tails!!
Someone Precious to You
Your Future Is...!!
To Each His Own Struggle
The Tools Called Shinobi
The Bridge of The Hero!!
Intruders?
Iruka vs. Kakashi
Sakura's Depression
A Total Mismatch!
On Your Mark
The Challengers!!
The First Test
The Whisper of Demons
To Each His Own
The Tenth Question
The Talents We Test For
The Second Exam
The Password Is...
Predator!!
The Target Is...!!
Coward...!!
I've Got To...!!
Beauty Is the Beast!!
The Principals of Use!!

Prologue

9.5K 278 11
By AuthorKitsune

*Shiro's POV*

I sat down, breathing heavily as I tried to get my breath.

"I-I'm almost... Out... Just a few more..." I whispered as I got back up on to my feet and continue running down the long hallway.

My tail wrapped around my leg so that it didn't hit the pipes that were along the walls.

My ears perked up at the sudden sound of footsteps following behind me.

My only concern right now is to get out of this place I used to call home.

I gave a cry of pain as I tumbled over something that I wasn't able to see it front of me.

I quickly reached my hands out in front of me and rolled, causing me to scrap the palm of my hands and my knees.

The slowly looked over and noticed the man that I was trying to run away from, stood before me.

"Oh Shiro, why don't you understand that the outside world doesn't fit people like you?"

"Y-you're wrong! The outside world is different! It's nothing like in here!"

The man clicked his tongue in annoyance as he twirled a piece of my white locks with his finger.

"Oh really now? You know what, leave then. You'll be back in a week."

I flinched backwards as I got back on to my feet once more.

"I-I won't come back! I'll show you!" I shouted as I turned away and darted off.

Konoha... That's where I'll go, I don't think he'll be able to find me there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 117 18
Naruto is about to be named the 6th Hokage in an alternative universe where Nagato didn't bring back anyone that he killed. However, just two days be...
46.3K 1.6K 40
~Read the rewrite~ Jake had the relatively normal life of any twenty year old. Just entering collage, hyped on caffeine constantly, dealing with an a...
439K 14.5K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...
30.9K 971 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...