UIRYS Book II: Manoban Thing

By ManduLimario

Family life of Lisa Manoban and Jennie Kim Manoban together with their children ❤ More

Chapter 1: They're back
Chapter 2: Sneak
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Stranger
Chapter 5: Baby
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Out
Chapter 9: Drunk
Chapter 10: Scary
Chapter 11: Travel
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Secrets
Chapter 14: Fight
Chapter 15: Mad
Chapter 16: Sweet
Chapter 17: Message
Chapter 18: Visitor
Trailer
Chapter 19: Celebration
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: V
Chapter 22: V and L
Chapter 23: Dismiss and Fight
Chapter 24: Argument
Chapter 25: Play
Chapter 26: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 27: Vacation
Chapter 28: Vacation II
Chapter 29: Meet
Chapter 30: Question
Chapter 31: Family
Chapter 32: Last day
Chapter 33: Office Fight
Chapter 34: Broke
Chapter 35: Leave
Chapter 36: Pain
Chapter 37: Offer
Chapter 38: Skyler
Chapter 39: Back
Chapter 40: Better
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Lucky
Chapter 43: Fun
Chapter 44: Fake
Chapter 45: Only one
Chapter 46: Confrontation
Chapter 47: Store
Chapter 48: Alone time
Chapter 49: Visit
Chapter 50: Mall
Chapter 51: Sick
Chapter 52: Sick II
Chapter 53: Sick III
Chapter 54: Plan
Chapter 55: Trip
Chapter 56: Camping I
Chapter 57: Danger
Chapter 58: Worried
Chapter 59: On Fire
Chapter 60: Mission
Chapter 61: Arrest
Chapter 62: Laundry
Chapter 63: Mess
Chapter 64: Soon
Chapter 65: News
Chapter 66: Greet
Chapter 67: Problems
Chapter 68: Group
Chapter 69: Told
Chapter 70: Joy
Chapter 71: Farm
Chapter 72: Rude
Chapter 73: Fun time
Chapter 74: First time
Chapter 75: Unexpected moment
Chapter 76: War
Chapter 77: Flashback
Chapter 78: Big Trouble
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80: Market
Chapter 81
Chapter 82: Past years
Chapter 83: Grande Festa (1)
Chapter 84: Grande Festa (2)
Chapter 85: Grande festa (3)
Chapter 86: Coming Home
Chapter 87: Arrival
Chapter 89: Lisa
Chapter 90
Chapter 91: Plans for her
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: Sorry
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: Check up
Chapter 97: Shopping
2 years
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176

Chapter 88: Tasks

39.5K 1K 698
By ManduLimario

Jennie's P. O. V.

5:00 AM

Me and Lisa woke up early this morning because I told her that we will go to the public market to buy some ingredients. There are a lot of stocks here in the house but it saddens me when the food I wanted to cook have no stocks in here.

My wife told me that she'll go to the market with two guards with her since it's drizzling and doesn not me to get sick.

Last night, When she told me about having a 4th baby.. I disagreed. Lauren can barely walk and speak, Additionally that we can't handle the three kids, especially her.. She can't handle the two boys when they're in chaos. What more if we add another child, right? She felt so sad but I explained to her clearly what are the possible effect on this, We should focus on the kids especially Lauren and Skyler, they're still a baby that we need to take care of.

Although her idea of having a big family is a great idea, there's still a side of me that we shouldn't add nore kid this time.

"Ma'am do you want me to help you?" The maid asked,

"No. I can do it" I said when I put the chicken inside the oven.

They woke really early today. I'm not used to have a helper inside our since but I think we should let them stay here because the house is too big for us and we can't clean this for a whole day. Hoping that the kids will come and play with them so Lisa and I will have an alone time with each other.

"What's the best destination here in Thailand? I'm just wondering since we're planning to have a tour in here.. Any suggestion?" I asked her, I'm talking to her casually because it's making me feel comfortable.

"You can visit the temple in Chiang Mai.. There are a lot of activities there Ma'am" She suggest.

I bob my head in her suggestion "We're planning to visit a temple today. I will tell Lisa later" I smile.

"Phi Phi Island is one of the best tourist spot here Ma'am, you should try it and I know for sure that the kids will enjoy there.. It's the best for honeymoon" She laugh on her last words.

I chuckle and shake my head "Once you have kids, you wouldn't think of having a making love session. I'm telling you because it's true" I peek on the oven then on the clock.

She smile at me shyly which made me laugh.

"I'm glad that all of you here can speak in our language so we can have someone to talk with" I mumbled and check again the clock "Could you take a look on this? I will check my wife upstairs?

She bow her head and head to our room, I am few inches away and heard two loud cries inside. I think the boys are already up.

I wonder what Lisa did to them?

-----

"I wanna go with you!" V whimper as he watch how Lisa prepare herself to leave the house.

"It's raining besides I will just walk to reach the public market.. You should stay here with Mommy" Lisa disagree.

Daehan hug Lisa's waist and starts to sob too "Let me come with you Dada~" He beg.

Lisa lay down on the bed and spread her arms, feels like she's defeated. Jennie is in the kitchen and preparing something while Lauren, she's still sleeping because it's 5:00 in the morning.

Skyler throw his slipper to Lisa and sit on the floor. He's getting irritated because Lisa won't let him to come. He got up from the floor and tap Lisa's arm.

"I wanna go with you!" He wail.

The boys cry makes Lisa exhausted already. Each ears she have has a loud banging sound that coming out from her kids.

"You can't come with me because it's raining. I will carry two baskets and I don't know how to hold your hands, so you'll stay here with Mommy" She explain to them as she took her seat.

Instead of making them understand what is the ssituation, it made it worst. Skyler is crying mute and even holding his breath while Daehan sits on the floor and starts to create a mess.

"Yah! Why can't you understand it?" Lisa said in annoyance. She press her eyes and cover her ears so she won't hear their cries.

"I will cry really loud!" Skyler starts to scream.

Lisa face palm herself until Jennie walk in and saw the mess that the boys did.

"What's happening here?" She asked and pick up the pillows that Skyler throw to Lisa earlier "Lisa?"

"Not my fault. They want to go with me but I told them No and this happened" She explained and pointed the two kids.

Skyler stood up and run to Jennie, he hug her legs and beg "Mommy I wanna go with Dada please"

Jennie make herself sit on the bed and put the Sky on her lap "It's drizzling baby, you may feel sick if the two of you will come to Dada" She explain in her soothing voice.

"I will wear raincoat and boots Mommy" Daehan sobs, trying to convince her.

"No.. We will stay here and wait for Dada to come, is that clear?" She wipe their tears.

Lisa stood up and look at the mirror to check herself, as soon as she wear her leather jacket, Skyler starts to cry so loud and make himself choke by not breathing.

"Skyler" Jennie rub his chest "Do you want Mommy to get mad?"

The two stop from whining and bit their fingers. They're looking at Lisa which made the latter feel bad.

"Can they just go with me?" She suggested.

"Lisa, it's raining besides I know they will ask you to buy something unnecessary" Jennie replied.

Lisa took her seat on the bed and look at the two who are begging to take them with her "It's just drizzling, they can wear their raincoat and boots. I want them to experience the public market" She stated.

"They can go in that place as soon as the weather is nice"

Lisa scratch her head and look at them, trying to say her sorry but Jennie doesn't want to.

"I will behave Mommy please" Skyler pleaded.

"You can give me exact amount of money so they can't ask for something" Lisa added and purse her lips.

"We will help Dada to carry her basket, Mommy. Please" Daehan speak and hug Jennie from her waist.

Jennie massage her temple and rolled her eyes "Okay. Just make sure Lisa that the kids will come back home safely. No wounds, cough or cold. Are we clear?" She said in stern way.

Lisa nod her head which made the boys celebrate. Jennie help the kids to wear their raincoat and boots so they can start for a walk this morning. They head downstairs to pick up the baskets.

"Here is the list and $ 75, it's an exact amount that you're wishing for. Don't come home without those ingredients because the kids asked you to buy those toys on the street, you hear me? You know what will happen Lisa. You want this so take responsibility of it" Jennie warned her, Even though she doesn't want to let them together, she knows that the boys won't stop from crying.

"Yes Mommy. I can handle them, trust me. Only one call and they will listen to me" Lisa said and take the money, she put the list inside her pocket.

"Since the two of you will help Dada, I found something in the kitchen.. " Jennie said and give two small baskets for the kids "If you two will disregard what I told you, Mommy will get mad"

"Yes Mommy" They said in Unison, the smiles are already drawn on their faces, feeling excited on their adventure.

"Go on. Come back early as possible" Jennie glare at her wife.

Lisa lean forward to kiss her a lot of times "Yes wifey" She salute and take the hands of the kids.

Lisa brought an umbrella for them, the two guards follow them until they reach the gate. Since the public market is only walking distance, they decided to have a walk for exercise.

As they are walking, the two boys are jumping on the flood. They're enjoying the weather.

"Daehan hold your brother's hand" Lisa remind him, she's trying to follow their moves so she can give a screen from the pouring rain.

Daehan took Skyler's hand and they both swing their baskets.

"Once we get there, you need to behave yourself" She remind them.

"So a lot of people are in the market today?" Daehan asked her.

"I don't know, maybe but I'm hoping that there are a lot of space for us to walk since it's a public market" Lisa mumbled and look behind where her two guards.

They're getting nearer in the market because she can already see the big signboard of it. She took out the list and saw a lot of ingredients that Jennie wrote.

"Dada so we will carry our own basket?" Skyler asked and lift his basket up.

Lisa stop from walking and look at her kids, an idea came up inside her mind.

"Since the two of you are really eager to go with me.. Do you want to buy and look on your own? We will go in separate ways but the guards are with you. What do you think?" She kneel down and raise her eyebrow.

"That's a great idea!!" Daehan giggle and jump.

"Okay. If you successfully bought these things.. You have a prize. The guards are with you so don't be scared if you're getting lost. Let's see if the two of you are already reliable" She flashes a grin.

"I'm still Mommy's baby" Skyler frown.

"I know. Just hold each others hand and focus on what I told you.. I want to know if both of you can be trusted and if not, This will never gonna happen again" She challenge her two kids.

The boys are somewhat thinking if they will accept it. Daehan look at her and extended his arm to ask for money.

"Great. I want you to buy three potatoes, two peppers and four carrots" Lisa dictate "Here's the 15 dollars. Could you repeat it?"

"Three potatoes, two peppers and four carrots" Daehan said.

Lisa look at Skyler and hold his hand "And for you little guy, Mommy is asking to buy a flour and cheese. Could you do it for me?" She asked.

"Yes Daddy" He's too determined.

"Here's 10 dollars" Lisa handed the money "I will teach you how to say those words in thai.. Potato is manfarang, say it Daehan"

"Manfarang" Daehan pronounce.

"What is three in thai?"

"Sam! Sam Manfarang!"

"Good job! Pepper is Phrikthiy"

Skyler scratch his head "Dada it's making my head hurts" He complain and frown.

Lisa laugh at them "Okay, Since the guards are with you.. Ask them, okay? No trouble" She remind them for the nth time.

The boys give her a thumbs up and they starts to walk again towards the public market.

When they step their feet on the ground of the market, Lisa oriented the two guards to secure the kids while she's buying something. She walk back to the boys and kneel down.

"I'm going to this way then you will go there. After you buy all of it, you need to go back here. This place, okay?" She wipe their sweat and give the umbrella to Daehan "You're the eldest so look after V"

Lisa stood up and she receive a wave of hands to the two. She's a little bit nervous but there's a relief inside her too because the guards are with them.

"Let's go now!!" She cheer them up.

"Let's go!!" The two scream in excitement.

They parted their ways and the guards do their duties, they follow the kids as the two walk through the crowd. Thankfully, only few people are visiting the market because of the weather.

"Skyler can you remember what Daddy told you to buy?" Daehan asked him as he hold his hand.

"Cheese and flour" Skyler smile and look around "What's that?" He pointed on the grilling station.

Daehan cup his cheeks "Focus okay? Focus" He remind him.

Skyler nod his head "Focus" He mumbled and look straight on the street.

The two walk and not planning to let go of their hands until Daehan saw a vegetable stall near them. They hurriedly run towards it and look for something.

"Pepper" Daehan said to the vendor.

"Hmm?" The vendor asked in confusion, she lean forward to hear his words once again.

"Two peppers" He shows his two fingers but still the vendor couldn't understand what he's trying to say.

"C̄hạn mị̀ k̄hêācı" The vendor said, saying that she couldn't understand. She look anywhere to find their guardians.

Daehan scratch his head and think what his Dada said earlier but he couldn't remember. He look once again to the vendor and show something that made her laugh so hard.

Daehan open his mouth and stick out his tongue then he uses his hand to fan it.

"Phrikthiy?" She asked the kid.

Daehan give him a thumbs up "Yes!" He shows his two fingers.

The vendor can't help but to laugh as she remember what he did earlier, he looks so adorable.

"How much?" He asked, this time the vendor understand it.

"Two dollars" She replied.

Daehan take out his money and give the five dollars "I have a change of three dollars" He whispered as he handed the payment.

While Daehan is waiting for the money, Skyler look around to check. One guard follows him as he walk away from his brother.

"Hi I'm Skyler" He stop in front of the kid to introduce himself and starts to walk again holding his small basket and money.

He look back and saw the guard behind him but he didn't mind him at all. A lot of foods are catching his attention but he's trying his best not to look at it

"Hi!" He continuously wave to everyone who're looking at him "Flour and cheese" He's reminding himself.

He's getting far from Daehan but he doesn't mind. The little guy stop beside the old lady who's picking up her tomatoes.

"Oops" He uttered and help the old lady, he run back and forth to the box to bring back the tomatoes that scattered on the ground

The old lady bow her head and tap his head "Khun jai dii mâak" She said, saying that he's so kind.

Skyler is just looking at her confusingly, he knows that she's talking in a different languages.

"Khun Suay mak mak!" Skyler proudly said.

The old lady cover her mouth and laugh at him, feeling shy that the kid told her that she's beautiful

"Bye bye" V wave his hand and starts to explore again "I'm already tired and dying to walk" He's acting loke he's catching his breath and even hold his chest.

"Are you tired?" The guard asked.

Skyler look at him and shakes his head "No. I'm just acting out, Am I a good actor?" He smile.

The guard laugh at him and just let him walk.

"You should say yes because I will do it once we meet Dada later so she will give me a prize because I work so hard" He pouted and look everywhere "I should ask"

The kid run towards the stall but his attention got caught by something. His head tilted when he saw something.

"It's a cheese!" Skyler's eyes spark as he saw the one he's looking for.

He run towards the other stall and saw a Lady eating it.

"Cheese?" He asked. The Lady nodded her head and bite the food she bought "I found you!" He laugh in excitement and look at the seller who's wearing an apron.

Skyler put his backet between his legs and took out his money "Cheese!" He handed the money to the seller.

"How many?" He asked the kid, he can speak basic in Skyler's language.

"6 dollars, 8 pieces" He told the kid.

"Okay!" He give all of his money, which is ten dollars "Keep the change"

The seller titter and put the money inside his pocket, taking advantage of the kid. The guard is just standing not so near Skyler because Lisa told them not to interrupt the kids.

"Mommy and Daddy should be proud of Skyler" He said to himself while tapping his chest.

"Here are your mozzarella cheese sticks" The seller said and give it to Skyler.

---

🤦‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39.3K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]
81.7K 1.8K 41
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
33.4K 1.7K 51
Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and Rosé when a girl name Jennie crossed the same path as them? ...
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

185K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶