My Doll

By Chicagorry

~Sequel to Doll Maker~ It has been two years since Brendon was sent to jail, and Ella couldn't be happier. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Psycho Intentions!!!!!

Chapter 6

176 6 5
By Chicagorry

The next day, Ella was out and about, picking up supplies for her classes she had this afternoon. Instead of going to the store alone, she asked Kamsi to go with her.

"I still don't see why you gave him my beer. Not to mention, he was your psychopath boyfriend from two years back." Ella rolled her eyes, then sighed.

"Well, I offered him something to drink and I just forgot that the beer was yours. I'll buy you some more this weekend." Kamsi chuckled, picking up a pack of mechanical pencils.

"You better." For the rest of the time, the two poked fun at each other and bickered about whether Ella should go to homecoming or not.

As they stood in line, Kamsi continued to annoy Ella with homecoming. "I'm going with Alex and she's already telling me that we have to match. At the moment, I'm struggling to find a pink suit."

Ella laughed as she placed her items on the conveyor belt. "The funny thing is that you have a week to find a pink suit or your girlfriend is going to kill you, Kami." 

Kamsi sighed, leaning onto the mini fridge full of Coca-Cola and other Pepsi products. "I know. I love her to death, but she can be a hassle some times."

Soon, they were all checked out and heading back to Ella's apartment. Driving down the busy road, Ella continued to listen to Kamsi's rant about Brendon and how he took her beer.

"You know, you should let me meet him. I mean, he seems like an interesting cup of tea." Ella glared at Kamsi, punching her on the shoulder playfully.

"I don't think that's a good idea, since I'm not going to be seeing him again." Kamsi furrowed her eyebrows, then placed her head against the cool window.

"What do you mean? It's obvious that the man is still obsessed with you." Ella gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard walked out of his office, a stack of papers in his hands. He smiled at his secretary, who just winked back. "Hello, Richie. How are you doing?"

Richard sighed, his smile fading away. "I'm tired and stressed out about this meeting later today. I just want to see my girlfriend and relax."

His secretary had a sour look on her face when he mentioned his girlfriend. "Well, you need some way to take that stress out, right? Wecould just head to the back-" 

Richard groaned. "Could you stop with wanting to have sex with me, Ashley? For God's sake, have some decency."

Ashley scoffed, then went back to work as Richard walked away. It was just around noon and he would be leaving for lunch in just a few minutes.

Richard placed the papers down in the conference room, on the file cabinet in the corner. After saying a few 'hello' to a few of his employees, Richard walked outside, enjoying the nice fall air.

Just as he was about to get into his car, someone cleared their throat, gaining his attention. Richard turned around, only to see Brendon standing just a few feet away from him.

"Hello, sir. How could I help you?" Brendon smirked, scoffing at Richard's attempt to be a gentleman. 

"I don't need your help with anything. I just need you to cooperate." Richard furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Brendon with a quizzical look on his face.

"I'm not sure I understand-" Before he could finish, Brendon stepped closer, hitting him a couple times on the head with a rock.

Brendon looked down at Richard, a sick grin on his lips. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you understand soon enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 211 14
Ryan Ross is a talented musician, but struggles with letting other people see the vulnerable side that is his music. He goes to a diner for a change...
5.8K 358 28
"The campers that went missing last week, are still traceless. The police does everything they can. people are recommended to stay inside past the ho...
50K 1K 43
-I MADE THIS ENTIRELY BASED ON A JOKE ON FANFIC STERIOTYPES- Elise was just an ordinary kid living life in her sappy little foster home, waiting for...
35.4K 1.7K 31
Dallon moves in next door to the biggest partiers. Brendon. When Brendon runs into him on more then one occasion more comes out of it then expected...