What a charmer Phillip x read...

Od Bernese_writers5

Philip Hamilton; a brave, strapping, young lad who was bound on making a name for himself. He was ready to sw... Více

Chapter 1 Guns loaded
Chapter 2 A sleepless night
Chapter 3 Bluebells and Yellow Tulips
Chapter 4 Back In The War
Chapter 5 His Psyche
Chapter 6 Charming
Chapter 7 wading the tides
Chapter 8 They Hung an Innocent Man
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36 Boarding School in Boston
Chapter 37 Not gone, just put away for a while
Chaptet 38 You'll be a man
Chapter 39 - Her names was Peggy
Chapter 40 I'm Coming Home, Love
Chapter 41 Two of a pair
Chapter 42 Well I'll be
Chapter 43 Alexander's Boy
Chapter 44 Saving Alexander
Epilogue

Chapter 35 I couldn't be happier

791 21 29
Od Bernese_writers5

__________________
Y/N
___________________

The family sat all around the cozy little restaurant on Mercer street that Philip and I like.

My family sat around the big table we had, Philip's uncles and aunts mixed with my father and brothers.

Their voices and laughter filled the room, I smiled seeing all the people who cared for Philip, the babies, and I.

I stood up from my seat with baby Micki in my arms, Eliza had Peggy in her arms. My father had Wendy cradled in his arms.

Philip, as he held up his glass as I took my butter knife and lightly hit the glass Philip held up for me.

"Everyone! Everyone!" I called, getting their attention, "May I have your attention, please. So I believe the question of the night is all about the babies." I said, putting the butter knife back on the table.

Philip put the glass down and held my hand.

"So, our children were born on March 14th, some of you know that is not the only thing that happened that day. Philip's Aunt Margarita, or by everyone who loved her, Peggy, died that day." I started.

"So, in honor of her, Y/N and I have chosen to name her after our beloved daughter, sister, aunt, and mother," Philip said, smiling holding my hand.

"Eliza and Angelica, meet Margarita Hamilton. That's the baby your holding." I said. "She was born second."

"Oh!" Eliza said as her tears welled in her eyes and Angelica looked down at Peggy and held her hand and kissed it.

"Our first daughter was named after Wendy," Philip said as he gave my hand a squeeze, my father looked down at Wendy and touched her cheek, and kissed his head.

"Your wife was a woman who was worthy of having a namesake, so we gave our baby her name," Philip said once again.

"Al, would you mind holding Micki for me?" I asked.

"Did you say, Micki?" Al asked.

"His name is Micki, After your Micki," I said with a warm smile.

Al shaking, took Micki I to his arms and a small tear left his eyes.

"Hi little buddy, I'm your uncle Al!" He said, with a gentle wave.

Baby Micki giggled at Al, reaching for his fingers. Al bopped Micki's little nose, causing Micki to giggle.

I've never seen Al so emotional. He had always been my big tough brother who shielded the world from me to protect me the moment I walked into his house.

I've never seen him as happy or moved by anything I've done before. Yes, he loved it when I played the piano for them all after a long day on the oil fields.

Or when the house was filled with the cookie bars I made. With Curt's nose close behind.

He wasn't proud if anything, and if he was, he didn't show it. It was more like he could finally let go of what happened all those years ago. He could finally breathe. He could finally let go of the past and move on.

The dinner party went on as many do, we ate, laughed, and drank. Many held the kids and eventually Peggy and Alexander were somehow the best of friends. In her short one week on life, she managed to befriend the hardest person to get along within all of the cabinet of the American government.

But the night came to a close so the children could sleep.

I loved having both our family under one roof and able to share a meal and our children with the ones we so dearly love. I couldn't be happier.

___________________
Eight Months later
____________________

"Philip!" I yelled from the kitchen.

Philip came running down the stairs with little Wendy in his arms, "Yes love, what's wrong?"

"It's Micki!" I said, holding eight months old Micki in my arms as Peggy cooed from her bassinette.

"What happened?" Philip asks.

"Look!" I cried, holding Micki up by his armpits with a smile, "Come on Micki! Do it again!"

Micki giggles as he reaches from Philip and his sister, Wendy.

"Oh, he's not doing it, maybe later, huh, Mouse?" I said, pulling him close once again.

Mouse was our little nickname for Micki, he was smaller than his sisters but was a fast learner, already trying to talk, he would say things like Ma, and Popi. It made my heart swell hearing my little boy say words for the first time.

"What was he supposed to do, dove?" Philip asked.

From behind, we heard a click of the tongue.

"That!" I said turning around to Peggy. I picked up Peggy and put Micki in her place.

"Do it again poppy," I said, holding her.

Peggy was my little Poppy seed, Poppies are one of my favorite flowers and Peggy was my bright field of Poppy's.

A soft clicking sound was heard from Peggy.

"Good job, Poppy!" Philip cheered, "Dove, I need to show you something I found on Wendy." Philip said, moving his right hand to her mouth. He lightly moved her bottom lip, showing a pearly white tooth forming out of her mouth.

"Our baby has a tooth!" I cheered.

Philip pulled out his pocket watch and showed me the time, "I think it's time for your dinner, huh, little ones." I cooed.

Peggy giggled as I carried her to a rocking chair Alex Jr. made for his nieces and nephew.

I began feeding Peggy some apple sauce as I heard a sound of pots being moved around. I leaned forward as far a Peggy would let me see what all the commotion was but to no avail, the wall was in the way.

"Honey, is everything alright?" I asked leaning back into the chair.

"Yes, Love," Philip said as I saw little Wendy crawling into the Parlor to my feet.

Her curly little hair was frizzy from rolling around with her sister earlier that day. Her little hands on my knees as her sparkling E/C eyes looked up at me, her own knees bouncing as if she was dancing.

She had freckles forming on her little cheeks but not as many as Philip had. Oh no, Peggy takes the cake on freckles, her face was covered with freckles but I could mind. Peggy was the spitting image of her dad except she had my very H/C hair that was growing like a weed.

But Micki looked just like Philip, he had the hair, the chin, the long face with the cheekbones set perfectly. But he was missing the freckles completely. But we didn't seem to mind, he was our little boy and that always made me happy knowing my children were healthy babies.

Wendy giggled again as I felt her fingertips leaving my knees, her steps started slowly and unstable until she got about four or five steps away and dropped to her knees.

She giggled as I yelled for Philip.

"Wendy was walking!" I cried, "Wendy was walking!"

I heard pans drop and saw Micki and Philip appear to see me feeding Peggy and Wendy a giggling mess on the floor.

"Good job lovebug!" Philip said, smiling.

I loved Sunday's like this, I loved the way my life was with Philip and the kids. I couldn't imagine what my life would have been like without meeting Philip.

I know I wouldn't have been here, I wouldn't have had the hardships or the friendships in my life today. I wouldn't have my curly-haired fuzzy head kids I do today.

And I couldn't be happier,

Please answer! I need as much of them answered as possible!

Hey, y'all! So I'm going to list different questions for you to answer. Please answer, this is really important and everyone's voices matter to me. You are all my special beans! Alright, let's do this!

Do you have any questions about the book and/or the chapters?

Do you think I should end the book or go to 45 or more?

If more how many more?

Are you enjoying the book so far?

How is your day?

Do you have questions for any character that you want to ask?

________________

I'm going to leave a list of other books I want to write and what I have done for it. You tell me what ones you would like to read next! Please comment on any you would read, remember your opinion matters!

King George - In my Dreams
-I have the information I need for it and now I just need to start making chapters.

John Laurens Modern - May the Fates a-line
-I have all the information I need and started the chapter.

John Laurens - Here Comes PrettyBoy
-I have the first chapter but the plot needs work, any ideas?

Hercules Mulligan Modern - (Suggest a name!)
- I have only the plot and a little of the first chapter.

Lafayette - (Suggest a name!)
- a semi Plot and nothing else.

Please comment! Vote! And know that I am so blessed to have someone read this far. I can't believe 2k have read this book! Thank you all so much! I'm crying happy tears!

Thank you!

-Kit

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.6K 6 40
"From the moment our gaze locked that fateful night, I sensed a seismic shift in my existence. Our journey has been one of rediscovery, navigating th...
164K 5.3K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...