Who Are You? | SEULRENE

By oofseulrene

A rich famous model named Irene was once friends with a girl name Seulgi who was now the #1 top secret agent... More

Flashback
I miss her...
I miss her (CONT.)
Back in 2012
Present day!
S-S-Seulgi?
Body Guard
DiD i JuSt FuCkInG dRoOlEd?!?!
Spooning?!?!
Reuniting with an ol' friend
CLEVER BEAR
Hamster Lookin Asses
Too Close!!!
SHIPS ARE SAILING🚢
Group Chats and Memories!!
Drunk Ddeulgi Again
My Second Date
Hmm... that tattoo is a bit....
Team Hamster With A Special Help
#SaveSeulgi
I'm sorry, but who are you?
YERI FIGHTING!🐢
So You're Dating My Daughter... Huh?
Babe, You Are The View!!!
Trip with the Chingus (Part 1)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 2)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 3)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 4)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 5)
Trip with the Chingus (Finale)
Bae Acting Weird🐰
YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!🚫
WOULD YOU ♪
the news ˖◛⁺⑅♡
Another Trip \( ˆoˆ )/
Feels Like Home!
Kill the Last Kang (Part 1)
Kill the Last Kang (Part 2)
Please Don't Leave Me Again
...
Our Life Together Begins Here!
Finally!!
A Somewhat "Normal" Day with the Kangs
Early Christmas Present
girls... ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
Moonsun Special ft. Wheesa
200706
What Game are you Playing Miss Irene? (PART 1)

Kill the Last Kang (Finale)

3.6K 114 105
By oofseulrene

🎁Here's an appreciation gift for my 108 followers🎁
another chapter

(Just a heads up this Chapter is a bit violent. Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ROAST YG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT😂😂😂)

It was clear that Seulgi was both physically and emotionally hurt but nothing to her is as important than seeing Yeri in this condition. It broke her heart knowing what child deserves to be in so much pain just to not let others hurt their love ones.

"Yerimie... if only i can take the pain away... i would.... but i can't..." said Seulgi who was hugging Yeri in both her arms.

Moonbyul placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder telling her it's time to go. Seulgi nodded her head and gave a kiss onto Yeri's forehead. She then went up to Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa asking them to look after Yeri while she's gone. The three agreed and promised.

Seulgi looked back at Yeri, then looked at the others saying
"Let's go get Irene back!"

In the plane
Everyone was all training and helping each other. Seulgi went over to both Taeyeon and Tiffany who were flying the plane.

"Thanks unnie! I know it has been a while since you flew a plane"
"Yeah it been a while. Anything for a family! said Taeyeon.
"Hey Seulgi!" said Tiffany.
"Yes Unnie"
"Remember when I bought you DVD "Lilo and Stitch"
"Yea of course!"
"And remember when I told you, that movie teaches a life lesson that not everyone in this world would understand"
"Yeah I remember"
"The movie teaches the underlying foundations of a broken family, the importance of love, growing up, and friendship..."
"Well the reason why I mentioned that is because the movie sorta reminds me of you... You lost both your parents at a young age... and that made you angry at the whole world for taking away the two most important people in your life. And now look at you, you have two meaningful people again in your life! Irene and Yeri! You grew up into the woman your mother wanted you to be and I can't explain how proud your parents would be when see the kind of person you are today! We are all proud of you! You were able to learn and understand the importance of love again! Look at how many friends you have here with you right now! We are all going to make sure that you won't lose another person that you love in your life ever again!" Tiffany added.
"Thanks Unnie! I don't know what I'd do without you guys! You guys are truly my family!"
"I mean Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten... am i right?!?" Taeyeon added.
"Thank you guys.. I mean it! Everything that you guys have done for me is much appreciated!" Seulgi smiled.

As Seulgi left the two alone, Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other.

"I couldn't have said it better myself!" Taeyeon praised Tiffany.
"What Seulgi needs right now are words of encouragement. I can't bare to see her go through all of this all over again" Tiffany added.

China/Hyun-suk Hideout
Irene was lying on the ground with her hands tied up behind her back. She woke up with a massive headache. As she opened her eyes, she saw the Yang brothers sitting in front of her.

"I was afraid that you'd be a goner" Hyun-suk laughed.

Irene tried to speak but she couldn't because her mouth was duck taped.

"Oh I wouldn't waste your energy to talk! You'll be useful to us later on" said one of the brothers.
"I have great news for you by the way!"

Irene looked at them angrily.

"I'd my facial expression if I were you. Wait till you hear on what i'm about to say!" said Hyun-suk.
"Yeri is slowly dying because of you. She took most of the beating that were meant for you and now I hired hundreds of men to kill Seulgi... the last Kang!!" he added.

Irene shook her head and tears started to stream.

She thought to herself how much she wants to be with both Seulgi and Yeri right now. She's alone and it's killing her slowly.

"Why the fuck would you cry for those lowlife people. You are a fucking billionaire for Christ sake!!! They only like you for your money!!!!" said the other Yang brother.
"You'd be better off with me" the Yang brother removed the duck tape from Irene's mouth and was about to kiss her.

Irene did not hesitate to kick him on the crotch.

"You fucking bitch!!!" the Yang brother started to beat up Irene even more knocking her unconscious.
"That's enough!" said Hyun-suk.
"We can use her when we need money. We don't want her to be dead... what's more important is that we have the drive!" he added.

The three men left Irene alone in the dark and went to the office.

Seulgi and the groups 9:00 pm

"So i'm pretty sure Moonbyul had told you guys the plan." Seulgi announced to everyone.
"I didn't mentioned that one thing. I think it be best if it comes from you Seul" Moonbyul whispered.
"The hideout that the Yang brothers took Irene to is guarded inside out. I only need you guys for the outside men and I'll handle the men inside"
"Isn't that a bit too dangerous to be going inside by yourself Seulgi?" Sunmi asked.
"I can handle them myself unnie! I just need you have to fate on me! If something goes wrong then I will be pressing into this button on my bracelet when I need you guys. But as of right now let me do this my way." Seulgi explained.
"Just make sure that you both come back alive. Okay?" Tiffany said.
"I will! I promise!"

As Seulgi was sprinting towards the door, Hani shot the two men guarding the door with a sniper rifles. While the rest the girl of EXID were watching Hani's back. Dreamcatcher when also shooting a couple of me with a silencer hand gun. GG where guarding the plane just in case a couple of me would destroy it. Wendy and Joy were guarding around the area of the plane.
Twice and Wonder Girls were on a hand on hand combat with the men close to the area of the hideout. And as for Blackpink and 2ne1 they had a business only Seulgi and Moonbyul knows about.

When Seulgi was inside she saw one of the Yang brothers came out the door and made eye contact with her. He instantly yelled for the men and ran upstairs to let his brother know the bad news.

"Brother!! I got bad news!!!! Seulgi is here!!!!!"

Hyun-suk looked at the men that was inside the room as them and said "MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KILL THE LAST KANG THIS TIME!!!" said Hyun-suk.

*Okay I won't be going into detail on what happen so please watch this scene from the movie villainess.
(Think of this vid as a commercial break from all the reading)

(Pretty cool huh?)
Anyways...

After Seulgi jumped out, she heard the trembling voice coming from Hyun-suk and his brother. She looked behind her seeing Hyun-suk holding Irene with a knife to her neck.

"IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER KANG THIS GIRL IS DEAD MEAT!!!!" said one of the brothers.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTUAL DRIVE!?! YOU THINK THIS BUSINESS IS A JOKE TO YOU?!?!"

rewind.......

"....what's more important is that we have the drive!"

The three men went upstairs to their office. One of them pulled out a laptop placing it in the middle for all of them to see. Hyun-suk then inserted the flash drive into the laptop and wait for the file to load. The screen went black and it turned on with screen full of codes. Second later the laptop froze and file appeared to the corner of the screen labeled as"government files". Hyun-suk clicked on it

click

A picture appeared....

Surprise!

"AH FUCK!! SEULGI IS GONNA BE HERE!!! SHE GOT SOME NERVE TO MESS WITH ME!!! ONE OF YOU GUYS GET IRENE! WERE LEAVING!!!!"

One of the brother went to take Irene while the other brothers went downstairs to get something.

fast forward

It started to rain

"Did you really think I'd give to the actual drive?!? Over my dead body Hyun-suk" said Seulgi sarcastically.

Seulgi tried to put on a serious face but deep down inside she could just feel her heart shattered into a million pieces seeing Irene all beat up.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING DRIVE OR ELSE" Hyun-suk yelled.
"Or else what" said CL standing behind Hyun-suk.

Hyun-suk turned around after hearing that familiar voice. He has both of his brothers on the ground unconscious and were handcuffed by Blackpink.

He started to shake and without thinking he tried charge towards CL while swinging the knife. But before we could have gotten any closer CL shot him straight to the middle of his forehead. Hyun-suk fell to the ground and Seulgi then ran towards Irene to catch her.

Everything to Seulgi was in slow motion. Irene was once again in Seulgi's arms where she belongs. Seulgi tried waking Irene up we she was not responding.

To be continued.

I really hoped you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!!! Just as much as I enjoyed writing it. It one in the morning from where i'm live. Anyways I just wanted to thank the 108 of you guys that followed me. I truly love guys.... every 37.2 trillion cells in your bodies. 😂But forreal tho you guys are awesome!!!

🧸💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 298 15
In a world where nothing is black and white, and trust is a tough thing to do, Seulgi must navigate a labyrinth of lies and deceit to uncover the tru...
84.3K 2.8K 40
Having a biggest american singer as your best friend while you were travelling to America and then met the biggest kpop girl group in Korea? You sure...
232K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
16K 862 13
"stop being so stubborn. maybe that's why sorim left you." sooyoung, a scholarship student, had always wanted to become an idol, but she resorts to...