The Aepete ship

By inspiritlove8

This is a fanfic mostly about the AePete ship and a little, just a little of TinCan. It is adapted from MAME'... More

The Beginning Of It AllπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Meeting HerπŸ™„
His LoverπŸŽΆπŸ’
Unexpected Encounter 😀😀
Mom???!?! 🧐🧐
GossipsπŸ˜–πŸ˜€
Telling Him😐😐
Not An Update.
Persuasions πŸ€ͺ
What To Do?? ❀️😳
Confusion πŸ˜‘
🀯😈😾
I Don't Know πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Circumstances πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈπŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ
The Struggle, 😒
Blame It On Me
Adjusting πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ›«
Frustrations 😡😡_It Will Get Better
πŸ˜πŸ˜’
Advice πŸ‘πŸ‘
Confrontations
Before
MoneyyyyyπŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Finally
The Talk
The Calm
😁😁
ShhhhπŸ™πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ž
Oops I Did It Again
YikesπŸ˜‘
Friends😽😽
This Is ItπŸ₯‚πŸ’•

A Little More

1.2K 68 9
By inspiritlove8

AN:I'm so sorry. I know this chapter is very short but I've been busy with school so it was all I could write. I hope you like it.

By now, it was all over the news about the disappearance of the Young Master and his boyfriend.

Pete's family was quite an influencial one and Tin's even more so.

Advantageously, Jane had not heard of the news as she was obsessed with trying to make Ae fall for her and was posting Pete's and Ae's pictures with determination in other to cover their tracks in case of anything.

With that, the police was able to apprehend her but Trump was still not giving out information on where he had kept the men, even to Jane his supposed partner in crime.

With Trump, it was hard to trace him, he knew that and for once he was happy he had decided to hand both phones to Jane so she handled both accounts. He knew that the police was on his tail but he was quite confident he'd get away with it.

Interchangeably he used both boys to torture each other till they were both bleeding and crying out in pain. He'd dismissed most of the men and was just stuck with two of them.

The two he'd started working with, those he'd asked to snatch Pete's mom's bag and had asked to monitor and stuff. Looking back he felt quite accomplished.

He'd succeeded in wooing the woman and getting her to trust him. Although it took time, it did work. For a while he felt bad for the woman because she was very kind but looking back on what he had to go through because of her son, Trump resolved to go through with his plans even if it meant he had to die.

Was it his fault he came from a poor home? NO!

So why did he have to suffer to make it?

Everything he did was not working out so he thought using Pete and getting a bit of his money was not a big deal. Sure he'd taken a lot but to the rich like Pete, it was not a lot.
He'd enjoyed it for sometime and had even got used to eat but then that shorty had to come in and ruin everything and cut off his income. He'd struggled a lot so he vowed to make them both pay for what they'd done.

Pete was tired and so was Ae but both boys didn't give up. Pete wouldn't allow Trump to take over his body, it belonged to just Ae.

Ae was doing all he could so he'd get them both out of there. But it wasn't as easy as it sounded. There was a only so much he could do taking on those men and preventing those idiots from touching his Pete. He was on the verge of giving up. He was tired, bruised and very much scared even if he didn't show it. Those men could kill the both of them at any time.

*********************************************
" I really don't know where he is guys. How many times do you want me to say it. " Jane was screaming it out now.

"Who knew Pete's family was this well to do?" She said more to herself.

"And what has that got to do with anything? Money asked with anger.

" I wouldn't have even thought of it not to talk of joining hands with that guy. I PROMISE!! " She spat out.

" Like that can solve anything now. You're very lucky the police is around us now otherwise I would have hit you so hard you'd forget your name. Such a bitch. "  Money said while pacing the interrogation room.

" You know what, on the second thought I think I should just bitch slap you right now. "Money was rushing towards her now but was stopped by her friends but that didn't stop her from ranting.

" That's your excuse? That you didn't know he was well to do? What if he wasn't? You'd go ahead with it? How could you think of doing that to make someone like you? That's not how it works okay bitch? You don't force love. And now because of your stupidity he's back in the same spot he was back in school . Or probably even worse. Do you have any idea what Pete went through in the hands of that asshole?And your excuse is you didn't know he was that rich? Fuck you! And you'd better pray they're both okay or else I don't want to imagine what is going to happen to you. Pray they're both okay Jane. Really. I swear if they're not I'll kill you myself. " Money was now crying but in anger while in Aim's arms.

For now it was only the friends who were in the interrogation room. Pete's mom had refused to stay seated while her son's were in danger.
She'd do everything to make sure they were safe. Her mistake cost her her boys and she had to make things right. She had to.

******************************************
" What do we do now? We don't even know where to look again." Can said in the spot they'd been sitting with their friends.

Tin had even wholeheartedly left work for a couple of days to join in the search but to no avail. Trump had withdrawn money from Pete's account at a go the same day he had kidnapped the boys but no one really paid attention to it until now. They had not been able to track him as they'd looked everywhere around the area.

"Pete's car is home and so is Ae's bike. Their phones are with us now but…." Pond said with a sigh.

"THE CAR!! YES THE CAR!!" Can screamed all of a sudden.

"What car?" Pond asked with a sigh. This monkey was never going to grow up. He was there thinking of a car when their friends lives were at stake.

"Ohh yeahhhh the car. Although Trump bought the car himself and checked everything it was Pete's mom who gave it to him. You don't think they'd know where he went of to with it do you?" Aim said.

"I don't think he'd be that dumb to take a car he knew we'd be able to track." Tin added.
"Well we won't find answers just by sitting here. Let's go ask his mom. Hopefully she'd remember where she bought it from." Money said as she made her way to her car and the rest followed suit quite quickly.

******
"We know Trump frequents here so you'd better speak up." Money was speaking now.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He still said.

"You know what? This is getting irritating and you don't want to see me annoyed." Tin said as he rolled his eyes.

"True. You don't want to see that." pond added causing the guy to roll his eyes with his lips still sealed.

"Here." Tin dropped a bulk of cash on his table and he still was not talking. Adding a few more eventually got the guy to open up.

As they were on their way to Pete's mom's place, Tin received some information from his side. He'd refused to trust the police. They were terribly slow and very corrupt. His side found out about this shop Trump used to frequent. Subtly though. They dealt in all sorts of things underground but they were a hair dressing shop on the outside.

They'd recently got a deal promising a lot of cash so most of their men had gone over and Tin's side suspected it had something to do with Trump and Pete's kidnap so they'd gone there immediately and with a little money on his side, he had the information he needed.

The friends were on their way over, after making sure the parents and family of both men were safe, with a few  police officers because they didn't want their plan to backfire. Right now all they prayed for was for the safety of Pete and Ae, the two men whose face were all over the news.

Love those boys though. MONSTA X!!
Hope you enjoyed this. See you all later lovelies 💕
Ps: don't forget to hit the little star to show your love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
213K 12.8K 45
❝Are you such a beggar that you have to steal half our sugar pack supply every time you come?❞ In which the Ice Prince falls for the Sugar Thief. [ed...
28.2K 749 29
Just a random adstin fanfic!! Hope you enjoy pplπŸ˜„βœŒ
166K 10.6K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...