This Is It🥂💕

"Come out mother fucker. We know you're in there."Can screamed out just as two men emerged from a part of the building and started walking up to him. Furious, he'd lunged at them but there was only so much one man could do against those dudes. 

" Stop screaming okay?We see you, you see us. Boss is dealing with something else in there and waiting for the rest of the police to do whatever it is they think they're doing outside the house. "One of the men said as he lunged for Can. 

" What the fuck?? How the hell did he get there so quickly??" Tin spoke out seeing his boyfriend in the center of the house fighting those men. 

"Ugh, Can never listens. I thought we agreed to wait for the police." Pond added just as Can was hit. Tin snapped and followed so Pond had no choice but to follow them and join in the fight. 

Seeing Can hit just did it for Tin, he lunged at the men in anger. Pond had never seen him that angry. 

" You know you're done for right??" Pond said to the two men they'd managed to tie down. 

"Do you even know who you guys kidnapped?? I won't even bother. You'll find out when you get to the police station." Pond said. 

"I knew it, these officers have always been useless. How long does it take to round up the building? See how long they're taking??" Tin said just as more police officers burst into the room. 

It was a huge house, probably abandoned, in the country side so even though they had taken down the two men, they still had no idea where to start looking for Pete and Ae. Tin had insisted on joining in the search since he got the lead first and couldn't trust the police and Can and Pond went with him. The ladies were in a police truck just outside. 

"Ai'Ae, where are you buddy??" Pond screamed. 

"What the fuck are you doing?? He'd know we are here otherwise." The officer in charged was saying. 

"Dumbasses ……" Tin said. 

" The fuck did you just say??" The officer said glaring at Tin.

"The asshole already knows we are here. He knows the shit that is going on. You'd better filter your staff." Pond said in anger as he stormed off still screaming his friends name. 

"What??" The officer said….. Shocked. To think they had a whistle-blower amongst them. 

"Yeah, those two men said it already. It will be safe to just look for them quickly now so that at least they can come out alive." Can added as he pulled Tin along to join Pond in search of their friends. Atleast they knew they were around, they just had to find out where exactly they were. 

" AI'AE "

" PETE….. "

"AI'SHORTY…" ANSWER ME BUDDY! "

" PLEASE " Everyone was searching for the men. 

Everyone stood still gun poised when they heard a door on the other side of the big house creak. Standing at the center of the room, everyone stood ready to meet whoever was coming out. 

" AE!! " Pond called out first as they saw their two friends come out while supporting each other to walk. 

"PETE!!" Can called out as the three friends including Tin rushed to the sides of their friends who looked like they'd been through a lot. 

Can and Pond were supporting Ae to walk  and Tin was supporting Pete. Tin had refused to get any of the officers close to the boys. He still didn't trust them. Thankfully there was an ambulance waiting outside with the ladies so hopefully they'd be able to get the boys to safety.