Finally

Ae’S POV

Damn it, just when I needed my bike urgently it had to be stuck somewhere at an eatery. Going back there to pick it up was stress and right now i needed to see Pete.Jane, that girl had shocked me so bad. She looked like a totally different person as we talked.

I hailed a taxi right as I got outside and jumped into it the minute it arrived, giving my destination and waiting anxiously as we moved. What if Pete didn’t want to see me. What if he hated me now? I wouldn't blame him though. I could only imagine how much pain he’d gone through after seeing that.

Was that why he left me for Trump? Even that did not make sense to me now. I can’t believe I thought of something so silly like that. As I i got to the entrance of the hotel I got nervous. I was wrong , that i knew but now I dreaded Pete’s reaction when I saw him. Would he agree to meet me? Would he understand me? Would he even listen? I hoped so.

As I got to the front desk the lady smiled at me. I knew she recognized me because i used to come over a lot back then. It felt like long ago. She told me Pete was not around so I i waited in his office. Thankfully she let me in. I was pacing about his office, unable to keep my calm. Where was he? Now I was getting nervous. How would I start my sentences so he would listen. Over by his desk, there were a few books so I picked some of them up to skim through then  I heard the door open. Slowly I turned since my back was facing the door only to see a lady enter. I didn’t know her so I frowned a bit.

Before I realized she was by my side and hitting me with her purse calling me a dwarf, a jerk who deserved to die a stuff. Never mess with a woman's purse. God knows what was in the bag but the I knew I had to shield my face.

”Why did she sound so familiar? I feel like I had been receiving her insults for a while, like it was so weird I found it familiar. I grabbed her purse for a moment to ask who she was and why she was hitting me and then heard Aim’s voice from the door.

“Go on P’Money hit him some more he deserves it.” Pete was not yet in and the lady kept hitting me.

Wait what? P’Money?

“P’MONEY?” I Shouted a bit too loudly.

“P’MONEY? That P’Money?” I asked again .She had stopped hitting me and was glaring now.

“What do you mean that P’Money? Yes it is I  Money…. You can close your mouth now you short dwarf. And what is it that I am hearing? What did you do to my handsome nong youy short dwarf although you are not so short anymore. You dared to leave Pete for some lying bitch? How dare you. Are you here to revenge since we beat your girlfriend? huh?” P’Money was saying as she pocked me with her fingers.

“What are you talking about? Which girlfriend? and who did you beat?” i asked with so much confusion.

“ That one…. you kow.what was here name again Aim?” Money asked as she turned to look at Aim.