Persuasions 🤪

I know it's been a while since I updated and I am so sorry but it can't be helped. I've tons of stuff to read and a shitty load of school stuff, bummer but I will still do my best. I didn't think my story would gain this much veiws and for that thank you very much. Okayyy back to business.

*****************

“Why is he here Pete? You know he’s dangerous around your mom right?”

“I know Ae, mom still doesn’t know someone beat me up in school and I don’t want her getting worried over it now. “ Pete explained as he pulled Ae to sit.

“But, we cannot just leave him around you people Ai’Pete. How do you expect me to feel knowing he is around you and your mom? It won’t hurt to tell her now so we can get rid of him before anything happened.” Ae said as he tried to persuade Pete.

“Ae if mom finds out, the police will be involved, grandma and dad would hear of it and they would blame mom. I don’t want that to happen. Please Ae. I promise not to go anywhere near him and I will try my best to keep mom away from him alone. She likes him already so that would be hard a bit but I promise to try, please Ae na na na... Aeeeee. We don’t have to tell mom okay? Please? I won’t go near him and mom has her secretary around her most of the time so for now he can’t do anything. Okay? Aee. Hm? Hm?” Pete tried persuading his boyfriend giving him the biggest pout he could muster.

“Pete please don’t look at me like that, how do I say no to this face? I don’t like it but if you say so and you better keep your promise.” Pete nodded with so much enthusiasm.

“You’re so cute, you should see your face right now. Who can dare say no to that expression? That asshole, I never got around to giving him a punch after he beat you up. I feel I might just have a chance.” Ae said while ruffling Pete’s hair. He stood up to go and take their food from the trolley.

“Don’t worry Ae I am much stronger now, I can manage to throw a punch I think. It’s not that hard, I just have to make it really strong. Can taught me how to, so I think I can manage to throw one. ”Pete was saying with much vigor. To any other person Pete was very handsome acting all tough but to him he was the cutest person he had ever met, with those soft cheeks and lips.

“Hahaha Ai’pete you’re stronger now huh?? With those arms even my niece can take you down. You lost so much weight these days. Are you not eating well? You might be lazy or too tired to eat sometimes but that doesn’t mean you should skip your meals okay?” Ae was back to his nagging self.

“Aeee, we’re not talking about food now. How come you’re always saying I have lost weight? Mom thinks I haven’t though.”

“Well that’s because she sees you every day. You have to eat up. Come on lets finish it before it gets cold.”

“Okay, you need to get back to work too.” Pete responded as they both settled down to eat.

“Don’t you want to see mom? She has been asking of you a lot these days.” Pete asked after they had finished the meal.

“Sure, I have a few minutes to spare before I head to work.” Ae told Pete as he texted his mom to tell her they were on their way to her office. She gave them the go ahead. She did not have any meetings and stuff. As they got there, the woman engulfed Ae in a very tight hug causing Pete to roll his eyes before pulling Ae away.

“Mom, do you want to kill him? Come on we just passed to say hi. Ae has to go to the office soon.”

“Oh son give me a break, I have missed my son in law and a hug won’t kill him right Ae?”  Pete’s mom said causing Ae to laugh.