The Calm

Ae's POV

We had to wake up, ugh for work. I loved my job no doubt but I hoped to stay with Pete longer. Suddenly I missed my school days. Sure, there was lectures and assignments and shit like that but it was still school. I went to get my bike and drove Pete to school. For some reason he refused to drive his car, his laziness setting in.

I dropped him off in my baby and got quite a few stares

I dropped him off in my baby and got quite a few stares. It wasn't always they saw their good looking boss' son hoping off a motobike.

Pete's mom was just getting off her car driven by Trump, the douchebag. She looked at her son then at Ae then back Pete as if waiting for confirmation. Pete gave her a slight nod knowing she wanted to know if they were good.

She squealed and jumped on me with a smile shocking her workers. No one thought their boss was that cute. I caught her as the questions came overflowing.

"Ae sweetheart, Mom missed you."

"I'm so happy to have seen you. I was thinking you had totally forgotten about me. Totally forgotten about mom over here. Thank you." She said gushing like a school girl causing Pete to shake his head in embarrassment before pulling her inside.

Third person POV

The two boys were seated in Pete's office oblivious to what was happening around them, only stuck in each other's worlds, oblivious to the gossip going around them and the anger on a particular someone's face.

Ae's mom called insisting on seeing Pete as the family had not seen him in so long so the two decided to go over during the weekend jsut for a while.

"Errrm Ae you need to go now?" Pete said while trying to release himself from his boyfriend's grasp.

" Mmm…. I don't want to go.” Ae said tightening his grasp on his boyfriend.

" Come on, you've not been to work in a while. I don't think they would like you not coming in today too." Pete said as he managed to get off Ae only for the latter to follow him up hugging him from the back and refusing to let go.