Blame It On Me

I saw and read all your comments blaming AE and saying he didn't love Pete any more. This ship is my official ship. I can't separate the two like that. I hope this chapter clarifies Ae's actions.

Ae's POV

As soon as the plane touched down and we were free to go, I hurried to go to my house so I could change and see Pete

As soon as the plane touched down and we were free to go, I hurried to go to my house so I could change and see Pete. All throughout the trip I had a nagging feeling. I felt weird, something was not right but I still couldn’t pinpoint it. Jane suggested we go get something to eat before I left but I couldn’t shrug off the feeling that something was not going well so refused her offer not before practically begging her not to forget to check if she my phone with her and if she did to come with it. I hurried back to my house made an attempt to still look for my phone. I still had no idea where it was so I decided to go his apartment, since it was late in the evening but then when I got there he was not around. The place was locked, he was probably still at work so I made my way to the hotel on my motorcycle. I could just enter since I had a key to his house but I needed to see him as soon as possible As I got there some of the workers were already leaving for their houses. I decided to wait by his car at the car park hoping he would come out soon but the thing was, his car was nowhere in sight, as much as I searched for it I couldn’t find it. I stopped a few ladies to ask of his whereabouts only to find out that he had not been coming to work. His mom had also not been coming. What was happening? Was he okay? Were they okay?

As I stood there trying to figure out what was going on, I heard a few things from some other staff.

“What do you think is going on with the boss?”

“I don’t even know too. It might probably be a family issue seeing as the son and mom both left.”

“You think? Well I heard from someone was knows someone who saw them both when they were leaving. It probably has to do with the son. He wasn’t looking so good when they were leaving. His eyes were not stable and it looked like he had been crying, well at least that was what I heard.”

“Yeah, I heard that rumor too. That Nong Pete was not looking so good. You know he is always looking handsome but this time around he looked like something was bothering him.” Pete wasn’t well? Why didn’t I know of this? How come he didn’t tell me?