😐😒

Can and Aim were on their way back after the brawl, none of them talking . Aim was still in rage spewing whatever nonsense came her way.

“ The nerve of that girl to say she’s doing nothing. I should have bitch slapped her straight to mars at that moment. Why did I have to be rational at that point? She doesn’t deserve any of my patience. It was the right moment to just…. Ugh Can we go back Can so I get another chance to do whatever??”Aim was still ranting.

“Calm down girl. You don’t expect them to be standing there waiting for you to come back do you? Where’s your head at?” Can

“Where’s my head at? Who was the one going around throwing punches? You were supposed to be the calm one so I do all the talking and hitting and look how that ended up?” Aim asked with a scowl.

“What? I didn’t do nothing.” Can said feigning ignorance.

“Sure you didn’t do nothing so what the hell was that, not that he didn’t deserve it though.” Aim asked sincerely.

“UGH…. I don’t know what happened. We got there and she was there her hands in Ae’s. That pricked a nerve and then there was all that sweet talk and shit.She had her hands all over him and I was trying so hard to tell myself that it was all a misunderstanding. Well it almost worked till he got worked up taking her side and I remembered what Pete was going through and just snapped. Both of them were pissing me off but I can’t hit a lady being the gentleman that I am and all.”

“Well you got a point. Ae’s really done it this time. If they are this way around Pete as well I can’t imagine how much he had to hold up before deciding to break it off. My poor baby, I can imagine the pain he’s been feeling all this while. I am getting angry still thinking about it. If I as much as sniff her around she should be sure to expect something from me. Unlike you guys I can hit women and not that give a shit. Such a bitch.” Aim said with so much resolve.

“We just have to be there for Pete. It is funny how he’s got you wrapped around his finger. You would literally kill if he as much as brought it up.”
“Of course I would do anything for him. He’s such a delicate and beautiful soul I can’t stand seeing him all sad and dejected.” Aim

” Aim

“I’m not even shocked. So tell me sweet Chaaiiimmm, if something like that should have to this handsome friend of yours would you do the same?” Can asked gesturing to himself as he tried to lift up the sour mood.

 So tell me sweet Chaaiiimmm, if something like that should have to this handsome friend of yours would you do the same?” Can asked gesturing to himself as he tried to lift up the sour mood