The Talk

Okay so just a bit of info. My story setting is directly after the movie and not the novel so whatever it is that happened after the novel that you guys have read has not happened yet yet so Yeahhh.... Thanks and I hope you enjoy this little piece.

Third person POV

The two guys lay in bed, legs and arms entangled in each other's embrace, none willing to break the silence. Finally Pete broke away from Ae, he needed more than he had heard.

"Ae, how did you find out?" Pete sat up while looking at Ae on the the bed.

"Hm??" Ae asked as he drew Pete closer to him intertwining their fingers.

" How did you find out about Jane?" Pete asked again.

"Ahh, well the thing is asshole Pond was the one who pushed me really."

" Pond?"

" Yeah. Can't believe he was actually right. He told me to ask Jane about your letter you left, just this morning. I called him over for a drink yesterday evening and I don't know what happened. Apparently I was really drunk and all I know was that Ai'Can punched me. " Ae said as he unconsciously rubbed his jaw where Can's fist connected.

" Can punched you? When? Why? " Pete asked quickly out of shock

" Honestly I'm still trying to figure out why. I don't remember shit from that night only that I met Pond. Oh yeah I think Jane was there." Pete stilled a bit. It was obvious he still felt weird when she came up so Ae drew him even closer turning him so he'd look straight into his eyes.

" Honestly I don't even know how she got there Pete. I was way too drunk. She and I had nothing going on Pete. I only found out when Pond pushed me to ask her. I don't know why she did that and I'm sorry I made her do that to you. When I approached her she told me about how she planned it all out thinking I wanted her instead of you. I get that it was my fault. I let her think that way and made her get to you. I'm sorry. I was stupid to let it happen and even went as far as thinking you'd got together with your ex since you refused to talk to me. " Ae spoke the last part sheepishly as he scratched his neck. The last part causing Pete to frown again.

" Got together with my ex? Who and what are you talking about Ae? "Pete asked.

" I didn't know what to think and there was this video of you two smiling and laughing and then when I came over to talk to you you said you wouldn't talk to me and stuff. He even confirmed it himself. "Ae said as he sat up too.

" Oh my God please don't tell me you're talking about Trump. " Pete said as anger bubbled in him. At Ae's silence Pete knew he'd got his answer and stood up quickly shrugging on his undergarments as Ae look on confused.

" Pete, what are you doing?" Ae asked as he moved to hold Pete by the shoulder. Pete shrugged his arms off trying to look for his clothes obviously annoyed. Ae went to him again and turned him to face him.