What a charmer Phillip x read...

By Bernese_writers5

Philip Hamilton; a brave, strapping, young lad who was bound on making a name for himself. He was ready to sw... More

Chapter 1 Guns loaded
Chapter 2 A sleepless night
Chapter 3 Bluebells and Yellow Tulips
Chapter 4 Back In The War
Chapter 5 His Psyche
Chapter 6 Charming
Chapter 7 wading the tides
Chapter 8 They Hung an Innocent Man
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 I couldn't be happier
Chapter 36 Boarding School in Boston
Chapter 37 Not gone, just put away for a while
Chaptet 38 You'll be a man
Chapter 39 - Her names was Peggy
Chapter 40 I'm Coming Home, Love
Chapter 41 Two of a pair
Chapter 42 Well I'll be
Chapter 43 Alexander's Boy
Chapter 44 Saving Alexander
Epilogue

Chapter 32

716 18 33
By Bernese_writers5

Warning: if you are grossed out by labor in any way, read with caution.

_______________
Tommy
_______________

I rushed to her side. I went it pick up her head so I could pull her by the shoulders into the house but I felt something sticky and warm.

I pulled my hands away to see it laced with blood. I began screaming for help.

I hadn't had a clue on what to do, the school didn't prepare me for this, so I didn't understand why mum wanted me to go so badly.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll get you help!" I said before screaming, "Help! Please, it's my sister, help!"

I yelled on the top of my lungs, screaming as I climbed over the fence once more.

I ran into the street looking for help, looking for Philip or mum, maybe even Aunt Angelica, anyone.

"Help it's my sister! I don't know what to do!" I called.

Men with big hats gave me strange looks as an old fancy high Society building had men pouring out of it with fancy high-class men.

"Please she's my sister and she's pregnant!" I yelled.

That got some nobler men's attention, but soon I spotted mum with my brothers and sister.

"Mum! Mum!" I called pushing my way throw the crowd of men.

"Tommy! Whatever is the matter, my boy?" She asked.

"It's Y/N she's on the ground, there's blood, she hit her head, Mum help!" I cried.

"We need to find Philip," Eliza said.

________________
Philip
________________

I was walking out of the building for lunch, I had forgotten my lunch at home so I was planning to eat with my coworkers.

"So, Philip, how's the wife?" Mr. Fankenhouser asked, he was a short man, he was a young rookie that started this year, but he wasn't married, much to busy flirting and sleeping with women to marry.

"She is getting ready to have our children soon, we are so excited," I told him walking down the steps.

"What do you mean by children? Is there more than one?" He joked.

"The midwife believes so," I told him.

"That a-boy Philip! You dog!" He laughed. "So speaking of the wife, when is the due date for the Mrs. and the twins?" He asked,

"Well-,"

"Philip!" Someone called.

I looked to my right where I saw Tommy running as fast as his legs could carry him. He came to my side, panting.

"What is it, Tommy?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's," he breathed, "Y-/N."

"What? What happened?" I asked holding onto Tommy's shoulders.

"I found her outside and she hit her head and she's bleeding, I think she may be in labor but I don't know." Tommy exhaled.

"I got to go, Fred, tell everyone something came up and I'm sorry but family comes first," I said running forwards to my house.

As I pushed the door open to see the back door open with Angelica struggling to carry Y/N into the house. When she spotted me she yelled, "Philip! Thank goodness you here! I can't get her to her bed, could you?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, of course," I said running to Y/N's side. I stroked her head, but when I pulled my hand away a little trace of dry flakes of blood came with my hand.

I began to pick her up with a strange liquid came dripping from her body. I looked at Angelica confusedly,

"Damn, she's gone into labor, I'll fetch the midwife," Angelica said as Eliza and the other children came in the house.

I carried Y/N to our bedroom, laying her there. I kissed her forehead, whispering, "Please be okay, I love you too much to lose you now."

I ran downstairs to see Mum with a wet towel in her hand. Behind her was little Eliza carrying a warm bowel of water behind her.

I saw the boys all sitting in the parlor with Alex Jr. reading to them. But Tommy wasn't there, he was standing where I found Y/N laying unconscious.

"Tommy," I called over to him, "Thank you, thank you so much." I cried as I hugged him.

"Do you think she will be okay?" Tommy said. sniffling.

"Y/N is a strong woman she will be fine," I told him.

I hope...

_______________
Y/N
_______________

My head was pounding like the old church bell. I sat up as I felt a pain in my stomach, it hurt as if somehow my womb was ripping apart.

I cried out as I balled up my fists in the bedsheets.

The second the noise left my mouth Philip and my midwife, Emma, came to my side.

Sorry, I took so long Dearie, Let's see how dilated you are." Emma smiled as she moved closer to me.

"Philip, you can't be on here till the babies are born, you have to leave the room," Emma said Philip.

"Alright, Y/N, love, you can do this, I love you so much," Philip said kissing me slowly and passionately as if it was the last kiss.

"Bye Charming, I love you too," I said after we pulled away.

Philip left the room and Emma checks how dilated I was.

"My oh my, you are dilated seven centimeters, that was quick," Emma said putting the blanket down.

"Do you have the kit I gave you last visit?" She asked.

"Yes over there, we didn't touch it though, I didn't want to break anything," I told her pointing to the white box on the dresser.

"Alright, I need you to stand if you possibly can for, darling." She said digging in the box to pull out a bed cover. Labor was a messy business, so Midwives had provided the supplies to keep the bed clean.

I tried to stand but my womb sent painful waves through my body, keeping me in place.

"I can't move," I told Emma.

"Oh," she said, she poked her head out the door and yelled, "Philip, Eliza!"

They came to her call, "Philip, pick up your wife so Eliza and I can change the bed so your bed is protected from the mess." Emma ordered.

Philip came to my side picked me up, my arms wrapped around his neck as Eliza and Emma quickly changed the bed.

Philip asked no questions as to what the mess was or any sort of thing in the matter. He talked to me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, trying to calm me down.

The girls were done with the bed and Philip set me down, he gave me a quick goodbye kiss before leaving again.

Another contraction came and I squeezed Eliza's hand, "Quick breaths dear," Eliza said, brushing my hair away from my face.

Half an hour passed and Emma checked once more.

"Looks like it's time Y/N." Emma cheered, "Now for the hard part."

A contraction came but it was as if the safety breaks were taken off and I screamed in pain.

Hours passed and I screamed out, "I'll kill him! When I'm with this I'll kill him!" I cried.

"Stop pushing in five, four-"

"Three, two, one!" I said, cutting her off.

"Your next contraction should be in 2o seconds," Emma said.

"Eliza I can't do this!" I cried out.

"Yes, you can! Just remember this, when I was having Philip my mother told me, a couple of seconds of pain, to a lifetime of happiness." Eliza said as Angelica squeezed my hand.

"Yeah, your right!" I screamed the last word from the contraction.

I screamed loudly as Emma talked me through it, "Alright, Dear, push,"

I did as she told me, squeezing Eliza's hand as hard as possible.

"That's it one more big push!" Emma called with a smile.

Soon the pain had disappeared as I felt the babe slip out, I heard screaming and crying that the small baby did before Emma said, "It's a girl!"

Emma cut the umbilical cord off the babe before handing her to me.

I saw Philip pop his head in to see the little baby stop crying when she touched my skin.

I smiled as Philip join my side, kissing me and our little girl with such joy.

But then that joy ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 14 16
I smile at this loving the reaction he gave me. So go back to tracing. Purposely making each of my touches softer and slower. He grabs my hand and tu...
189K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
2.1M 44.6K 62
Xavier Winston He's a ruthless Mafia lord. He doesn't care who he kills and for what, if he claims something, he gets it no matter the consequences...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...