LOVE OR REVENGE [√]

aisyahrzl द्वारा

Krystal Jung. Her motivation to become a doctor was her hatred towards Kim Jong In, a doctor who operated on... अधिक

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Not an update.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
E X A M
Chapter 19
Not An Update. Need your help.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [ FINALE ]
!!NEW STORY!!
.....Opinion
TRAILER!!

Chapter 15

1.2K 47 12
aisyahrzl द्वारा

Kai's POV

Airport

We are at the airport, checking in. There were many reporters. Why reporters? Because Yoojin is a model. Of course she's famous.

After checking in, we sat in one of the cafes in the airport for the remaining time before boarding the flight.

Then, an announcement came, notifying the passengers that it's time to board the flight. We stood up and took all our stuffs.

Then without warning me, Yoojin grabbed my hand and started walking.

I stopped walking and let go of her hands.

She turns around and faced me with her questioning face. Maybe she wondered why I let go.

Well it's because there are many people watching. Oh and don't forget,  the reporters were here too. They would take pictures and then the whole world would know and create many kinds of rumors. Oh, I know okay. That happens a lot to celebrities and idols.

And I don't want that to happen to me.

If that happens, I would get attacked by Yoojin's male fans. They would take out my hair , beat me to death, threatens me and everything. No, that's not going to happen.

Then, Yoojin voiced out.

Yoojin - Oppa, why'd you let go? Lets go. We're going to be late. We might miss the flight.

Kai - There are many people, reporter watching. It might lead to things we don't really want to happen.

She then sigh.

Yoojin - Oppa, don't care about them. Do we need to stop and leave everything that we want to do just because of them?

I stayed silent. I don't know what to say. But I have to say, she is right.

She grabbed my hands again.

Yoojin - Now come on. We're going to be late.

She started walking and as soon as we walked, I can see that the cameras are flashing.

Oh no. I hope there won't be any rumors.

Kyungsoo's POV

9 a.m

Oh right. It's today. Kai's coming back. I told Sulli about this. But, I haven't told Krys yet.

We're now in the office, having a rest before work starts.

Sulli - Oppa, Kai's coming back today right?

I nodded.

Sulli - When will he arrive here?

Kyungsoo - Maybe around 12.

Sulli - Oh..well if it's like that, he might be coming in tomorrow.

Why did she suddenly cares about Kai?

Kyungsoo - Why are you caring about him? Did you suddenly lose interest in me and goes over to him now?

She rounded her eyes.

Sulli - Oppa, are you jealous?

What?? Pfft, I AM NOT JEALOUS.

Kyungsoo - When did I say I was and I'm not.

Sulli - You just said it now in your head.

How did she..?

Sulli - Woman can sense everything all right. In my eyes,  you're really jealous over your  bestfriend.

I cross my hand and looked away from her.

How can she say that??

Then, in the corner of my eyes, I saw her standing up and going over to me.

She went behind my back and sort of backhugged me. She rested her chin on my shoulder and whispered.

Sulli - Oppa, I'm not interested in him. You're the only guy that I will only look at in my life. Remember that.

Then, she kissed my cheek.

I turned around and cupped her face. We stared at each other for a while before I gave her a peck on the lips.

We break away from the close sitting and she returned to her seat.

Kyungsoo - Anyway, keep it a secret from Krys. Don't let her know.

Sulli - Aras-

Krystal - Keep what a secret from me?

She came in walking with a bunch of files in her hand.

Aish! What a great timing!

I stood up and went to her.

Kyungsoo - Aigoo! The files must've been heavy. Let me help with that.

I was just about to take the files from her hands, but she moved the files away from my reaching.

Krystal - I ask again, what secret? Sulli?

I looked at Sulli and she was playing with her fingers. She's nervous.

Then she slowly got up and work her way towards us.

Sulli - There's nothing seriously. It's n-nothing.

Krystal - Then if it is nothing, why are you stuttering and why are your eyes avoiding mine? Come on, Sul, I know you're lying.

Then, Sulli sighed and looked down on the floor.

Krystal - Come on both of you. Spill it.

Should I say it?

Krystal - Fine! If you don't want to say it, it's ok!

She marched out of the room.

Sulli - It's okay. She'll know by herself anyway when he gets here tomorrow.

I sigh. Ugh. Just what will happen between those two?

Krystal's POV

Hmmm!! Who cares about the secret? It's not important anyway.

I walked down the hallway of the hospital. I could see that the nurse, patients and even doctors, are rushing to the side, leaving space in the middle.

What's going on?

Then, behind me, I heard someone crying plus shouting. I look behind me and I saw a beautiful lady, maybe same age with me, lying down on the stretcher with lots of blood coming out from her body.

Then, I look up to find who's the one that is crying and shouting the lady's name at the same time.

It was a guy. I couldn't see his face. His face was down.

Then, they went in front of me and passed me. He then let go of the stretcher as it went into the surgery room.

It's like I've seen this guy somewhere before. He banged on the surgery door and was trying to take a peek inside. I know that feeling. The feeling of when you are scared of losing someone.

Then, he gave up on banging the door and turned around. As he turned around, his whole face was shown.

Kai!

I stared at him in disbelief. He wasn't looking at me as he was touching the blood on his forehead.

Oh my gosh! He's bleeding!

I quickly turned around to avoid him seeing me. At the same time,  I thought it was an imagination of mine.

I turned back again to make sure it wasn't reality when I found him lying down on the hospital floor! He must've fainted.

I went over to him and saw that lots of blood was coming out from his head. I didn't know what to do!

Then, I thought of someone.

Kyungsoo oppa!

I ran to the office and they were suprised with my sudden presence.

I was catching my breath when Sulli got up from her seat and went over to me.

Sulli - What's wrong? Why are you running?

I didn't bother to answer her question. Mianhae chingu, it's emergency.

Krystal - Oppa, Kai fainted and he's loosing so much blood. It's from his head.

Kyungsoo got up from his seat and eushed rushed over to me. He held both of my shoulders.

Kyungsoo - Where is he now?!

He was shaking both of my shoulders.

Krystal - I-in front o-of t-the surgery r-room.

I was really panic so I was stuttering.

As soon as I told that, he ran out of the room. I fell down to my knees. I was hurt.  I was hurt seeing him like that.

Sulli sat down beside me. She rubbed my back and hugged me.

I hate this feeling. I don't want to worry about him. I don't want to do anything that involves him. I don't want to love him anymore.

I'm already been hurt once by him, I don't want a second one.

That time, I was crying hard. Tears couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks.

At least,  Sulli's there to comfort me.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was treating Kai in the public ward. (A/N you know the place in the hospital where there are other patients being treated. I don't know what to call it.

He's now conscious and I was wrapping the last part of the bandage on his head.

Then, he looked up to me.

Kai - Kyungsoo?

I looked at him.

Kyungsoo - Nae?

Kai - Is she here?

Kyungsoo - Nugu?

Kai - Krys..tal.

Kyungsoo - Oh. She's the one who told me about your condition. She looks like she's still worried about you.

Kai - But I can tell she's not. She's so mad the day we broke up.

Kyungsoo - Oh yeah, about that. What seriously happened between you guys?

Kai - I don't want to talk about it. My head's hurting a little. I want to rest.

Kyungsoo - Arasso. Go on and rest. I'll be in the office.

He lays down onto bed and closed his eyes. I left him.

Sulli's POV

I was still rubbing Krystal's back. She stopped crying but she still need comfort.

Krystal - You knew about him coming back right? Why didn't you say this to me?

Sulli - We-

Krystal - We? Wait, you and Kyungsoo knew?

Sulli - Yes. But we were going to tell you, if you didn't stormed out of the office.

Krystal - Me? You guys should've just tell me when I asked. But no, you guys didn't.

Sulli - I know. I'm sorry. Please. I couldn't afford to lose my bestfriend.

She sighed.

Krystal - I know. I - I'm sorry. I'm just caught up with my feelings and I took it out on you.

She hugged me.

Then, oppa walked in.

Kyungsoo - What happened here?

We broke the hug.

Sulli - I'm apologizing to her for what we did just now. We should've just told her.

Kyungsoo - Oh.

Then, she hugged Kyungsoo. I didn't get jealous. Well, just a bit, but they're friends.

Kyungsoo - What's this for?

Krystal let go.

Krystal - I'm sorry I yelled at you before. I didn't mean it. I was stressed.

Kyungsoo - It's okay.

Krystal - But, is he okay?

Kyungsoo - Yep. He's okay. He just hurt his head slightly. Don't worry.

Krystal - I - I'm not worry.

Sulli - Really?

Krystal - Really. Serious.

Kyungsoo - Then, why did you looked panicked just now about him?

Krystal - Well, I'm a doctor and, he's a patient. Of course a doctor should worry about a patient.

Sulli - I'm speechless.  You've always come up with the best excuses. Bravo.

Me and oppa clapped our hands.

Krystal - What? It's true.

Sulli - Yes yes. Whatever.

Me and oppa sat down and started work, ignoring her.

Kai's POV

I woke up from my sleep and sat up. Hospital. Okay? Oh yeah, I just had a chat with Kyungsoo just now.

But Yoojin. Where is she? Is she okay?

I went to the counter and asked one of the nurse.

Kai - May I know which room is Seo Yoojin is?

Nurse - Doctor Kim?You're back!

Kai - Yes I'm back. May I know which room?

Nurse - Oh nae. Please wait.

I nodded. She was looking in the computer, searching.

Then, she look up to me.

Nurse - She's in room 357.

Kai - Oh. Kamsahamnida.

I was walking to the room while wearing the patient's clothes and a bandage on my head. I must've look terrible.

I arrived in front of the room 357.

I went in and saw her lying down on the hospital bed. It's such a relief that not much wires are attached to her.

I sat on a chair beside the bed. I put my hand on the bed.

Then seconds after that, I feel something touched my hands. It was Yoojin's.

She woke up!

Kai - Oh? Yoojin-ah, are you okay? Can you hear me?

She nodded.

Kai - I'm glad you're okay.

I touched her forehead.

She moved her body to sit up.

Kai - Just lay down. You're not that well yet.

Yoojin - It's okay. There's not much pain.

I helped her by adjusting the level of the bed to her liking.

Then, she started talking.

Yoojin - Oppa gomawo.

Kai - Wae?

Yoojin - You saved me from dying.

Kai - Ah..anya. I didn't go into the surgery room. I was outside. I didn't do anything.

Yoojin - Anya oppa, you did something.

Kai - And what was that?

What did I do?

Yoojin - You've been there beside me. You being beside me makes me a lot stronger to live. If not, I would've been dead by now.

Kai - No. Even if I'm not beside you, you're still going to live.

Then, she hugged me tight. I put my arms around her. I hugged her tight.

A minute after, she let go.

We were staring at each other. She suddenly cupped my cheeks and went closer to my face.

So close that our nose touched and I could feel her warm  breath. Not long after that, she kissed me. Not a passionate kind of kiss, a kiss which was just a normal kiss. But it was long.

I didn't backed out. I just stayed that way. I think I - like her.

Krystal's POV

I was at the counter to check on some patients report. Then a Nurse Choi talked to me.

Nurse Choi - Dr. Jung?

Krystal - Oh? Nae?

Nurse Choi - Dr. Lee asked you to go and check on the patient Seo Yoojin.

Wait, isn't she a model in China?

Krystal - Seo Yoojin? If I'm not wrong, she's a model in China right? How'd she get here?

Nurse Choi - Ah, she got into an accident.

Krystal - Ahh...so, which room is she in?

Nurse Choi - Room 357 and here's her report.

Nurse Choi handed me Yoojin's report and off i went to her room.

After about a few minutes, I arrived in front of her room. But the door was slightly half open.

I peeked in and what I saw shocked me to my heart.

I saw Yoojin, the model and Kai was kissing.

A/N

Hi guys! Do you like this update? is it long enough?

Anyway, I figured out how the ending would be. I don't know if you will like it but I hope you guys will like it.

But I don't know on which chapter will it end. So keep supporting me and comment your thoughts.

I love reading your comments! TRUST ME.

Annyeong.^-^

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

723K 24.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
18.1K 764 33
နာတယ် ရင်ထဲထိနာတယ် ဘယ်ကစလို့ဘယ်လိုမှားလဲမသိပေမဲ့ ငါမင်းကိုလက်ခံဖို့မဖြစ်နိုင်ဘူး အဲ့တာကြောင့်ငါနဲ့ဝေးဝေးနေပါ ...... သဲနုငယ် ငါအချစ်ကိုမသိဘူး မချစ်တတ်...
418K 8.7K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6K 52 10
quarter mile at a time •the fast and the furious •2 fast 2 furious •tokyo drift •fast and furious 4 •fast five •furious 6 •fast and furious 7 i don'...