New Town, New Friendships & N...

Por klaroline-4ever

A story about people having a fresh new start. Now they are in a new place, fighting for their dreams, surrou... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86 (Last Chapter)

29

1.7K 59 33
Por klaroline-4ever

Caroline has been ignoring Klaus and it's been working out but it's only been 24 hours and she spend most of the day out because she was afraid she would say something to Rebekah and ruin Klaus's relationship with his sister.

Caroline found herself calling her mother, feeling the need of getting some advice about what to do about this whole situation.

Caroline and Bonnie were cleaning their dorm room when someone knock on their door. Caroline was afraid that was Klaus but decided to open the door.

"Hello, sweetie!"

"Mom!" Caroline said in surprise and hugged her mom. "What are you doing here?"

"You seem very stressed on the phone and I know how you can get when you start to stress out and overthink so I decided to come and surprise you."

"Thank you. You're the best mom ever!" Caroline said and hugged her mother again.

"Mrs. Forbes!" Bonnie said when Caroline and Liz Forbes broke the hug.

"Bonnie! Look at you... Such a grown up woman. I remember when you two were kids and were playing with your little dolls and running around Sheila's house." Liz said, making Bonnie smile a bit to her. "You know... wherever your Grams is... she is looking out for you and I'm certain that she is very proud of the responsible young woman you become."

"Thank you, Mrs. Forbes." Bonnie said and hugged Liz. "I would love to keep talking but I have to go to work."

As Bonnie left, Caroline decided to show her mom how was college and they ended up going to Scull.

"The name doesn't sound like a good bar."

"Mom, it's a nice bar for all students. People sometimes even go study in there." Caroline said as they walked over to the bar, but as they were about to go inside, Caroline notices a familiar face. "Mom... you know what? I still haven't shown all the classrooms."

"Caroline, are you feeling alright? You've been talking wonders about this scull bar and now..." Liz was saying and then noticed a group of three guys who Caroline sometimes glanced at. "Is one of those guys, the one you told me about?"

"Yes..." Caroline said, blushing.

"Well, he is a student here. You can't stop going to certain places because of him. You two being in the same place is inevitable." Liz said. "But you are now with me so you won't need to talk with him right away... even if I think you really need to have a serious conversation with this boy."

Caroline nodded and smiled to her mom, then they got inside the bar and Caroline saw Stefan working.

"Hey, Stef!"

"Hey, Care!" Stefan said with a smile.

"Oh... Mom, this is Stefan. Stef, this is my mom."

"It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Forbes." Stefan said.

After they had some small talk, Caroline and her mother ordered and ate at the scull, while Caroline felt Klaus looking at her as he stayed seating in a booth with his brothers.

"So... who is he the Klaus I've heard so much about?" Liz asked.

"Mom! Not so loud." Caroline whispered embarrassed. "He is the cute boy with dirty blonde and curly hair, with an accent to die for, these beautiful blue eyes and the most adorable dimples ever."

"I don't understand, sweetie. It's clear you like him. What is the problem?"

"I'll tell you better later."

***

Klaus was at the bar talking with his siblings about how he was trying to find a way to talk with Caroline when he saw Caroline and a older woman walking in.

"She's here. She looks as beautiful as ever." Klaus said as he looked at a smiling Caroline, who then looked at him.

"Here's a napkin. You're starting to drool." Kol said.

"Kol, do not mess with our brother when he is so torn about the situation he is in." Elijah said.

"But that's when it's most fun to mess with him." Kol said.

"Brother, don't you think it's time for you to face your feelings and be honest about it with Caroline." Elijah said.

"It's easy when you're telling others to do that but when it's you and the time for doing... it isn't all that easy." Klaus said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Elijah asked.

"You tell me about being honest about my feelings to the girl I like but I don't see you do that." Klaus said.

"And by that, what our brother is trying to say is... you don't have the balls to tell Elena you're totally into her." Kol said.

"Wha... That is preposte... What made you thin... I have no idea what you are talking about. Elena and I are simply friends." Elijah said, feeling flustered.

"Come on! We know you and we can see how you are when you are around someone you like." Klaus said.

"Elijah, you would do whatever Elena would ask you to. I mean... you did carpool karaoke for the first time with her just because she asked you to. You used to say that singing would distract the driver from what is suppose to do." Kol said.

"Hey guys! Here's your sandwiches." Stefan said.

"Hey, Stefan! Who is the woman with Caroline?" Klaus whispered.

"It's her mom. Apparently she decided to surprise Care. Why don't you go there and introduce yourself. Her mom is nice."

"Maybe later." Klaus said and Stefan nodded then left.

"So... who is the Klaus I've heard so much about?" Klaus overheard Caroline's mother, making Klaus smirk to himself, thinking about how he meant to Caroline to the point of her telling her mother about him.

***

After eating, Caroline decided to keep showing her mother the campus and try to stop talking about Klaus and their situation.

"Caroline, you need to talk with Klaus. You clearly like him and it seems that he likes you two. Why are you avoiding him?"

"Because his sister is my friend and she made it clear that she doesn't want us to date."

"Caroline, if you truly like him... and if he truly likes you, then you two should go talk with his sister and tell her how you feel. I'm sure that if she knows that what you feel is real, she will understand and let you date." Liz said. "Friendships are important but you don't know if this boy might be your true love or not. And maybe one day, later in life, you'll be wondering what if and feel resentful because you stopped yourself from being happy."

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking about the story so far? What did you think about Liz showing up and giving some advice to Caroline? I love to have your input on how the story is going and your opinions and suggestion.

Important announcement
I think I will keep updating only once a week each story. At least for now, a lot is going on and I haven't written in awhile so yeah...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.1K 1.6K 18
this story contains KLAROLINE,DELENA,and STEBEKAH scenes....... hope you all like it! AND its more on KLAROLINE SCENES...but i'll also make scenes fo...
417K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
234K 5K 20
AU after 3x14 - Elena gets sent to the past to try and stop Esther from killing her children. What happens when she returns...will she have the answe...
214K 6K 51
After 5 years stuck in a wall, Klaus is finally rescued and by no one other than Caroline Forbes. After Caroline helps him getting out of New Orleans...