Becoming August Alsina

By KThugnificent

A story about a beautiful normal girl from new orelans. She meets yung august and stays with him through thic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 41
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 59
IMPORTANT YAY

Chapter 29

2.3K 95 6
By KThugnificent

We landed in new Orleans about a week ago, I'm kidding about an hour ago with Chandra the girls, chiara and Diamond.

Travis and Tima were already down here.
August,i don't know where he is and to he fair in not bothered.

"So where's august?"she said mainly looking at me, I shrugged.

"Don't tell me you and yung fell out again"she sighed and Chandra nodded.

"They always falling out then making up again"diamond said making chiara nod and mama Sheila laugh,whilst I just rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of august, he just text me saying he is on a flight over here soon and what time does the cook out start again"Chandra laughed looking at the message he had sent her.

"Tell him it starts at 1:30"she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I thought it started at quarter past two"chandra furrowed her eyebrows confused. So did I actually.

"It does, but he is always late so I tell him earlier"she said making us laugh because we know it's true.

We drove to mama Sheila's house, to see shandrica mally Travis and Tima sitting in the living room.

We said our hellos and started setting up since it was 12:30.

By one mook Mandy and everyone started coming to help and set up the back garden.

It was now two and the door bell rang, I went and opened the door to see august standing there with a big pot in his hands, and a bitch on his left.

Yeah, his dumb ass brought Ariana.

I rolled my eyes and walked off leaving the door open for them to walk in.

"Augusts here"i said walking into the kitchen, telling everybody.

"Yasss,we got the turkey necks, what took you so damn long"mook said laughing taking the pot of august.

Oh that's who was doing the turkey necks."who's this"mook said looking between Arianna and august.

"Ariana, mook, mook ,ariana" he said introducing them.

Mook stood there whilst Ariana just glared.

Mook walked off mumbling" this bitch best not test me today,im trying to get right with god" I chuckled a little making Ariana look at me.

"What?"i said with my attitude rising, "right,no bad vibes at the family cook out but august can I have a word with you outside"mama Sheila said and august nodded.

"Is your name august?"i said as I seen Ariana following august and mama sheila.

"damn girl, She can't be that bad"chandra laughed.

"Hi my names chandra,"chandra smiled at Ariana.

"Okay..?"ariana said looking at Chandra.

"Nah fuck being nice"chandra said storming off to the same direction as aug and mama Sheila.

I just watched in wide eyes.

"The bitch got nerves"diamond said loud as hell.

"Mhm ,you know"mandy agreed laughing.

"I can hear yall"ariana smart ass spoke up,"thats the damn point,we ain't whispering?"Mandy snapped.

That shut Ariana up for Abit.

August soon came in the kitchen, and I seen mama Sheila and Chandra speaking outside.

"Kayden you gon' help uncle aug cook these turkey necks"kayden ran in the kitchen hearing august voice.

"Yas uncle augggg!"i laughed at her cuteness.

They began cooking the turkey necks and it was so damn cute I had to snap a few pictures.

Mama Sheila walked in looking around the kitchen.

"Ladies can y'all help me outside"mama Sheila said and we got up to go out side.

"Ariana?you gon come outside and help?"she said looking at her as she stayed still in her seat.

"Nah,im good"she flipped her hair and played with her nails.

"Ariana, whilst you in MY house you gon listen to me, come out side and help.. please"oh snap mama Sheila dun told her ass.

Ariana sighed and got up following behind.

This day was gon be a long ass day.!

***

Everyone was now at the cook out, even my parents and my brother.

"Lashaé bae"sneak shouted me

"Sneak treat"I shouted him back and we laughed.

"Y'all dumb"travis laughed "no nigga you dumb"me and sneak said laughing.

"Naa august dumb, that girl over there she a bitch, her attitude makes her unattractive"Teke said scrunching up his face.

"Damn right"i shook my head, even his niggas know.

"How's your girl"i smiled at sneak, yes he has a girlfriend. "she fine"he smiled.

"he right, she FINEEE"travis laughed making me laugh.

"Chandra, that ass tho"sneak slapped her bum. "nigga"she went to hit him.

"I'm playin' sis damn"we all laughed, they all love winding her up about her ass.

It is fat tho.

I suddenly felt someone bump into me, "watch it bicth"i turned around to see ariana.

"Who you calling a bitch?"i glared at her.

"You, hoe"she flicked her hair. "whatever foreign shit"i laughed turning around and I felt her pull my hair and swing me to the ground I started feeling slaps to my face and scratches.

I was so caught off guard, but once I snapped back into reality, I kicked her in her stomach and pulled her down to the ground climbing on top of her.

I was punching her and she was screaming.

I stood up pulling her up to by her hair and punched her square in her face.

She scratched my face and I grabbed her neck strangling her.

I was so mad that even though I saw she couldn't breath I just kept squeezing.

I felt a pull by my waist but I still tried to hold on.

I finally let go and saw her drop to the floor.

i quickly fixed my hair and wiped the side of my cheek were she scratched and saw blood on my hand.

"Come on"my brother tugged me pulling me away.

"Ariana"i looked to see august helping Ariana up.

My heart actually hurt as I saw this.

I saw mama Sheila run in the house and I went to go after her.

But Chandra lamar Diamond and sneak pulled me away.

Chandra helped me get cleaned up since I had quite I few scratches from when she first attacked me.

I couldn't believe august still hugged up on that bitch and she started it with her trifling ass.

I walked into the kitchen to see mama Sheila.

I explained what happened and she said she already knew, she wasn't mad at me, she glad I whooped her ass.

She upset that aug don't realise who he fuckin' wit.

I nodded and hugged her.
***

April 14th
Chandra's POV

Today is the day before Testimony gets released and also the day before Mels birthday.

I was sitting on the couch as August walked in, "family"he smiled as he walked in.

The girls ran and gave him a hug whilst he came over to me and gave me a hug, then sat down on the chair.

"Nu-uh no sitting, you gotta help me set up my new toy uncle aug" kayden said pulling him up, he looked at me with pleading eyes and I laughed as they dragged him away.

I sat scrolling through my Instagram.
Looking through all the comments I get from August fans.

They so cute bless em.

"Like this? "I looked up to see August trying to set him Kaydens tennis thing.

I sighed and watched them.
He soon started playing with Kaykay as the other two played somewhere else.

I decided to snap a picture and I caught August slipping and he flipped me off.

I laughed sitting down.

After cooking and chilling for a few hours August left and I was getting the girls ready.

"Mommy let me speak to your instgram" Kayden said and that's when I noticed she had on some shades lip gloss.

"Who you lookin nice for huh?"i said raising my eyebrow.

"Moooomm"she whined getting embarrassed.

"Okay okay".

"Go"i said pressing record.

"Esimony 1more day"she smiled an I pressed stop.
I laughed and she walked off but not before sayin' .

"Quick mommy put it on insta for my fans"i laughed at her silly self.

About ESIMONY 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 15.6K 71
We hurt the ones we love the most and don't realize it until we're begging them not to leave us. Book published in January 2019✨
103K 3K 14
"Natsu please... Pull yourself together!" Lucy screamed. Natsu looked at Lucy, then away. "Please Natsu, don't let him control you!" Natsu now looked...
367K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
75.8K 2.6K 22
Seventeen-year-old Kendra Watson and her mother live in Chicago where life is difficult and unpredictable. Kendra is battling between her physical ap...