Chapter 7

~December 4th~

~August pov~

"Happy Birthday Noonie"we yelled to Amaiyah as she walked downstairs.

She screamed and said Thankyou to everyone before walking up to me and kissing me on the lips.

"Love you a uncle aug"i chuckled "love you to noonie"

"I know it's early but you gon blow out the candles"my mom said through the skype call.

"Okay"noonie ran up to the cake.

I lit it and we sang happy birthday.

She made a wish,then blew them out.

"What did you wish for?"i asked her and she looked at me like I had 2heads.

"What"i asked her.

"Uncle aug,you stupid,you know I ain't allowed to tell"she shook her head and walked off,making us all laugh

"What we doing for her birthday then?"lashae said sitting next to Tima.

"Hey guys"knuck and kyanne walked in with Ky'Lee.

"Hey ky"i picked her up.

"Wait uncle aug,i need to say happy birthday to amaiya"she laughed and I put her down and she ran upstairs.

"Yeah so what's going on for noonies birthday"knuck said whilst dapping me.

"Ion know ima get dressed and we all can just walk round ATL for a bit yah hea' me"everyone nodded and I went upstairs and got changed.

***

"Uncle aug"nonnie came and sat on my knee as I was watching tv waiting on everyone else.

"Yes baybeh"i laughed at her.

"Can we take a picture for your Instagram since it's my birthday"i laughed and nodded then pulled out my phone.

"Let's make an ugly face for insta uncle aug"she seemed so excited I. Her little princess outfit.

"Okay,but you ain't gonna look ugly"she looked at me,"why?"

"Because you to beautiful, you ain't never gon look ugly"i kissed her cheeks multiple of times.

"Stop uncle aug, let's take the picture now"she said laughing.

We took the picture and damn we looked cute.

"We lookin cute huh' Noonie"i asked her showing her the picture.

"I look cute,not sure about you tho uncle aug"she said making me laugh

"I'm always cute"i pouted and she slapped her hand on her forehead and shook her head.

She then hopped of my knee and ran off to everyone else.

"Lashaé come here"i said as I seen her walking out the door.

"Where you going"she looked down.

"Imgoingtothestripjoint"

"What-oh, I'll drop you"she looked at me confused but then nodded.

"Bye guys I'm just taking Lashaé somewhere"

"Okay"someone yelled

***

We got to the strip club and she walked into strippers only door.

"Hey Sweets"the security guard smiled at her.

"Hey Matty, this is my Bestfriend august"i shook his hand,as he looked at me.

"August alsina"i nodded"thats me" I laughed.

"Bye matty,come on aug"lashae pulled me along.

We got to the dressing rooms and all the strippers where starring at me hella hard.

Damn.

Some of these are bad a'f but not badder than Lashaé;she the baddest mother fucker I know.

I don't know how long I was day dreaming for but when Lashaé tapped me,she was getting her make up done and had her out fit on.

I wouldn't even call it an outfit.

More like a tightfit or just no damn clothes.

She laughed at my facial expression and I mugged her.

"I'm going on in five"i nodded,"let me go Into the club so I can watch you"she furrowed her eyebrows at me then laughed and nodded.

I walked down some stairs I bumped into a stripper.

"Oh sorry ma-"

"It's alright,don't worry about it"i looked at her face and she was sexy as fuck.

"August right"she smiled at me twirling her hair.

"Yup,whats your name?"i smirked.

"Foreign Trouble"I furrowed my eyebrows,ive Never heard a name like that before.

"Why foreign?"i asked and she chuckled.

"I French kiss, I wine like I'm from the carribean,i got a body like a Spanish Señorita I got long hair like an British and it's curly like a Dominican republican and my best feature is I got that foreign pussy"she whispered in my ear.

I need a cold shower.

"Umm,thats.."

"Ohh sorry august,i gotta go"she flicked her hair and walked off.

"So what's trouble?"i yelled to her but she laughed and carried on walking

I shook my head and walked into the club to see Lashaé on stage.

She was Werkin that pole,bare niggas was throwing bag of money at her.

I'm glad she getting money I proud of her.

At least she doing it for a reason and not just for the fun of it.
Like these others.. wait I ain't even gon' dis this women.

Can y'all do me a favor and follow my friend on Instagram, she's an august alsina fan and decided to finally make an august fan page, help her out, her names @augustalsinauk
-KThugnificent