Chapter 20

"Wait kirko called the house phone"august asked confused and I nodded.

"You got his number right"i nodded,"i saved it after he called" he nodded and went to the house phone and rang him.

"Sisterrrrrr"i heard my brothers annoying ass voice.

"Yes?"i rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored"i just looked at him, like nigga what you want me to do about it.

"Okay"I said making him laugh.

"What?"

"you did that waka flaka face" he laughed even more and I elbowed him

"You gon hook me up with Chiara?"

"Nigga no"i mushed him and he mugged me.

"Fine I'll do it by myself"i laughed and shook my head.

August walked back in the room with his face screwed up.

"He's not answering"he sat down next to me.

"Oh" is all I said.

"Remember we're going to see my parents tomorrow"i said looking at him as he was stuck into his phone.

"Huh?"

"What are you looking at august"i peeked over to look but he moved away.

I just caught a glimps and I could see it was a picture of Ariana without a top on.

I rolled my eyes and stormed off upstairs. I heard him shouting me but I just ignored him.

"Hey Chandra?"i smiled as she picked up the phone.

"Hey Lashaé- girls quiet down Abit"chandra yelled down to the girls.

"What's wrong sis"i heard the worry in her voice.

"Does something have to be wrong for me to ring my girl"she laughed.

"Yasss,but come on tell me wassup, is it aug dumb ass" I laughed,"it is? what he done"

"I was reminding him about us meeting my parents for dinner"i rolled my eyes at the thought.

"And he was to stuck in his phone so when I looked it was a picture of Ariana with no top on"

"What the fuck"i heard her yell.

"Ahhh"i hear Noonie in the background.

"Sorry girls"

"It's okay mumzy"i heard Kayden say then I heard her little footsteps running of.

I laughed at her crazy self, "that little girl"chandra chuckled.

"Anyway, did you beat his ass"she asked me and I shook my head like she could see me.

"No I didn't, but I'm blanking him right now"i heard her sigh through the phone, "good, leave him to think first" I nodded to myself.

"What you doing tonight anyway sis?"she lightened up the mood.

"Going to work"i sighed, "mhm" she said and I chuckled.

"One day I'm gon' come down and check you out, " She said making me laugh.

"Anyway, let me sort out these little ones, I'll speak to you later or sumn, by boo"she said blowing kisses through the phone.

"Bye booooo"i laughed, as I put down the phone I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Who was that?" August said walkin' in, "if you must know it was Chandra" I said with attitude and he nodded.

"You going work tonight"he said giving me that look that makes me melt.

"Mhm, you mad" "nah, I salute you, you got a job and you workin' for your owns, it's all good Atleast you at sitting on your ass doing fuck all, baybeh we the same we hustling and grinding to survive and I luh you for tha' " he said kissing me deeply and I couldn't help but give in.