Chapter 36

Nicki sent me her verse and I love it, it's perfect.

Nicki-: you like it?🙈❤️
Me-: like it, girl, I luh' dat shit!!
Nicki-: aha thank yu aug, now the songs finish we can just work on the video.
Me-: yup! I ain't have no ideas for the video😪
Nicki-: August you know I'm here to save you! lool but Foreal I can get my boy to do it.
Me-: damn nicki you sure?
Nicki-: course I'm sure, don't worry yourself lil bro, I got chu'😘
Me-:thanks sis😘💖speak to you lata x
Nicki-:❤️❤️#nolove!

I chuckled at her last message, got sort out this video and tour!
GoinHardEverydayTryinToOvercome!

****

I sat in my living room with Chandra the girls lashae the twins and big T when big t got up and went to the door.

"August someone's here to see you"he said moving out the way showing nicki.

"Shit, whassup nicki, what'chu doin' hea' "I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

"I came to surprise you Nigga, what it look like" she chuckled.
"OH MY GOSH!!" Chaylin screamed, "mommy mommy look"amaiyah pointed jumping up and down.

"Nicki minaj"kayden ran and hugged her, nicki laughed and picked Kayden up as Kayden put her head deep in nickis neck.

"Nicki, these are my nieces, Chaylin amaiyah and kayden, that's their mom Chandra, that's my twin cousins slash bestfriends sneak and Teke that's my day 1 Lashae and this is my security guard you've already met Big T " I introduced them all.

"Hi everyone,"she waved, "so your the beautiful brave girls in Your uncle August video downtown" they nodded.

"You three are beautiful little girls and I hope you know your uncle August loves you loads" "we know, uncle August tells us all the time" Kayden smiled and so did I.

"You must be Chandra, I just want to say, I salute you for looking after and raising these three beautiful girls, you doin' a good job, don't stop baby girl" nicki hugged Chandra, "thank you, it means a lot that people actually notice what I do as a mother for my girls"

"Lashae, mhm, I heard a lot about you girl" nicki smirked then pulled her into a hug.
I mentally slapped my self, I shouldn't of told nicki nothin'.
"Twins, mayne I love me some twins" nicki licked her lips but I pulled her away.

"Uhh no no nicki back up"i laughed and so did everyone else.

"It was nice meeting you all, bye, hope to see you again" she blew a kiss to everyone.
"Bye, we got a meeting, come on BIG T" I said waving to my fam .

Short abit boring but ohwellies