Chapter 26

"I can't believe you"lashae cried,she just walked in on Ariana giving me head.

I didn't even mean for it to get this far,but it did.

"Aye,lashae I'm sorry"i tried to take her hand.

"aye Lashaé whoop his ass"chiara and Diamond said bursting in but Lashaé turned around so fast it damn near gave me whiplash.

"Get out now before I whoop yall" she said to them and they turned around and walked off.

I might seem bad for this but that was a damn turn on.

"And you ARIANA you get out before I beat yo ass, chop it up, season it and feed it to your family"whoa,ariana rolled her eyes and went to walk out just as she got to the door.

Lashaé grabbed her by the neck.

"Roll them eyes again, and you won't have none"she said and Ariana chuckled making Lashaé punch her and they started fighting.

I grabbed Lashaé and pulled her back.

"Don't fucking touch me august"she hit my chest and I let her.

It's the least I could do since, this isn't the first time she caught me with Arianna, nope.

It was the 4th, wait- 5th.

It ain't my fault though.

"August you can't keep doing this"she said calming down.

"I know this, and I'm sorry"she nodded before kissing me.

"I can't do this"i moved away and she looked at me like I had five heads.

"You can't what?your the one that cheated on me how many times"i nodded " exactly, I love you, ion wanna hurt you no mo"she let a tear let loose and I hugged her.

"You deserve better"i kissed her forehead,before walking out.

I walked down the stairs see Diamond and Chiara tying up Ariana.

I grabbed Ariana and carried her to the car and drove off to her house to get her cleaned up.

****

2days before

"Hey Amy" I hugged my tutor, "this is Lashaé"

"Oh the Lashaé I've heard so much about she said hugging her"she smirked at me and I chuckled.

"I kept me getting tutored away from her because I was embarrassed but she found out and said I shouldn't be embarrassed so I'm bringing her here for today's lesson that a'ight" Amy gave me that awe look and nodded.

"August there's no need to be embarrassed, we thugs at heart" she said and me and Lashaé bust out laughing.

"I love white people" I said walking to my seat, and Lashaé laughed shaking her head.

I had a dream once I was in a parking lot and I seen a white mom and her son bumping my music out loud.
White people always laughin' and shit, even for no reason.

"Let's get this lesson started" Amy said and I smirked, a nigga been revising

****

7days before testimonys released

I just got back from a meeting, and was pulling up to my house.
I stepped in and sighed knowing everyone was a sleep.

I walked over to the side and saw Chandra left me some food, corn and boiled turkey necks. Mhm Ima bout to murder this shit.

I pulled off my shirt because it's to hot for this shit.
I felt someone's presence behind me, I furrowed my eyebrows."uncle august" I heard Kaydens voice and I smiled turning around.

"Hey"i picked her up and kissed her, "is that my necklace" I laughed and sat her down on the floor as we began eating the food.
"Am I not to allowed to wear it?"i asked and she shook her head.
I took our my phone leaning it against a chair leg without Kayden noticing.
"Can I wear it?"I said as I pressed record, she was silent for a second.

" it's small"she said with her cute little voice making me wanna smile, but I didn't.

"Then, I can't fit it?"i furrowed my eyebrows abit still eating the food.

"Well You can fit it but um it's a girls"she said turning slightly

"You sure you ain't being mean?" I smirked at her, "Mm hm"she said and I laughed, "you a bald head" she said and I laughed again.

"I'm a bal' head?" I said laughing and ending the video, I uploaded it to Instagram but cut out the are you sure you ain't being mean part.

While the other @cutie_babies were asleep, Kay snuck outta bed at about 3 in the morning when she heard me in the Krib. We ate corn boiled turkey neck & potatoes ( if you from new Orelans you know what it's bout) and conversed about why I'm not allowed to wear her necklace😂😂
#ItsBecauseImBaldHead

Soon after we finished I out her down to bed then fell asleep my self got a surprise for my princess tomorrow.