Chapter 9

~December 25th~
~Christmas~
~August~

"Merry Christmas uncle aug"mally amaiyah Chaylin and kayden ran in my room covering me with kisses,with Lashaé tagging in behind them laughing.

"Merry Christmas"i laughed,looking down at them seeing there hands full of presents.

"I opened Chaylins First to see it was a Jumper,it said #UncleAug

Then I opened Amaiya's, she got me an Hat that said August on it,i opened mallys after and seen it was a card he wrote and some money. I opened Kaydens Last and seen it was the Hat Melvin got me when I was younger, I was so shocked a tear rolled down my cheek.

That's when kayden kissed me on my cheek after wiping the tear away.

"I'll give you my present to you later aug"lashae said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Chandra"i yelled,i yelled her again and she's came walking through the door.

"Yea'?"she stood at the door in her pyjamas.

"Where did y'all find this hat"she smiled weakly at me before walking over to me.

"My cousin that lives in my old house found it in the attic,with a box of Melvin's old stuff,that was in our old room before,i don't even know how it got up their anyway"she said and I nodded,im just glad I've got it back now.

"Thank you for the presents"i said standing up and squeezing them all Into a hug.

"Y'all presents are downstairs..last one downstairs stinks"i ran downstairs and heard a load of giggling behind me.

On the last step I dropped and I heard the others as they laughed passing by me.

Damn,thats fucked up.

I shook my head and stood up,shaking my self off.

I went by the Christmas tree handing each of them their presents.

I got kayden a doll, amaiyah a my little pony thingy,and Chaylin one of them hair dolls since she likes to do hair like her mama.

Yes Lashaé picked them out since I didn't have a clue.

Mally got some clothes and a special big ass gold chain.

***

After everyone unwrapping their presents we waited on everyone else to come so we could have our Christmas dinner that my mama cooked.

"Chandra move, Turkey Necks are mine and Kaydens Thang" I mushed her and kayden laughed and came and stood on a chair next to me.

"August, I loved the chain you got me" my mama chuckled, I got her a chain that said august on it, I also got Lashaé Chandra Tima and shandrica one.

"Mama I got another present, it was a photo frame that said MEL on it" she kissed me and hugged me tight.

"I love you august", I hugged her back, " I love you too".

"Christmas should be in AUGUST" I rolled my eyes, august sounds way better than December

Short chapter, but I updated, more frequent updates since I want to catch up, I'll give another update, later

-KThugnificent