Chapter 47

Just a quick Thankyou to TheDivaGirl02 always showing this book and me love‼️Really appreciate it and everyone go and show her books love!!!❤️💎

~3rd September~

I woke up and sighed, I haven't spoke to Lashae since that day at my moms.

Turns out she was meant to be in England but cancelled this her business 'taken care of',well that's what Lamar told me anyway.

I got up stretched and looked through my schedule,Although it's my birthday I'm still grindin.

"Happy birthday yungin' " big T said to me as I walked into the kitchen.

I smiled"Thanks T"i Said and he nodded.

I felt his eyes on me as I moved around but I ignored it.
He suddenly cleared his throat, I looked at him and he nodded towards the living room.

I looked at seen the back of a female "lashae"he mouthed and I sighed and got up to walk away.

He came over and pushed me in there.

"Whassup?"i said bored already causing lashae to look at me.

She jumped up and hugged me,i just stood still,"happy birthday August"she said, and I nodded.

"Thanks ma, now why you here?"i said and she frowned but I didn't feel bad.

"I'm sorry for hurting you august,im so sorry, I don't expect you to be with me but I am truly sorry"she said and I just stared at her.

"I forgive you beautiful"i said and she looked up smiling then jumped on me.

"Weak ass nigga"big T said walking past me making us laugh.

"Whatever"i yelled to him and lashae laughed.

"Baby I'm sorry"she said to me and I nodded,"i know".

"Just if you have any secrets,tell me now"i said and she looked at me but nodded and kept quiet.

***

I just finished my interviews for today and now I'm just spending time with my family.

I got a letter in the post from smoke and smiled.

Dear yungin'

I'm sorry I'm missing out on you get big, I may not be there to witness it but know that I'm thinking about you, praying and wishing you all the best.

Don't worry about these wack niggas that be trying to bring you down.
Leave there hatin' ass selfs in the past.

I'm so proud of you, who would of thought that Mel would not be here and you would be providing for Mel's babies.

Your the man of the family baby bruh, you've made me so proud and the whole family.

When you told mama you wanted to sing I never thought I'd actually here your songs on the radio and shit.

I love you and always will bro

Luv your big bro Jamal❤️

A tear fell from my eye and I just smiled.
I love my brother even though he can make some bad mistakes.

***

"Y'all ready"I asked everyone as I walked downstairs.

Everyone nodded, and we got into the car.
We drove to the restaurant, the whole fam was here obviously expect for Jamal.

When we got there we took some pictures then headed into the Restaurant.

"Have you got a Reservation?"the waitress asked and I nodded.

"For The family of August Alsina"i smiled and she nodded.