Chapter 29

We landed in new Orleans about a week ago, I'm kidding about an hour ago with Chandra the girls, chiara and Diamond.

Travis and Tima were already down here.
August,i don't know where he is and to he fair in not bothered.

"So where's august?"she said mainly looking at me, I shrugged.

"Don't tell me you and yung fell out again"she sighed and Chandra nodded.

"They always falling out then making up again"diamond said making chiara nod and mama Sheila laugh,whilst I just rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of august, he just text me saying he is on a flight over here soon and what time does the cook out start again"Chandra laughed looking at the message he had sent her.

"Tell him it starts at 1:30"she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I thought it started at quarter past two"chandra furrowed her eyebrows confused. So did I actually.

"It does, but he is always late so I tell him earlier"she said making us laugh because we know it's true.

We drove to mama Sheila's house, to see shandrica mally Travis and Tima sitting in the living room.

We said our hellos and started setting up since it was 12:30.

By one mook Mandy and everyone started coming to help and set up the back garden.

It was now two and the door bell rang, I went and opened the door to see august standing there with a big pot in his hands, and a bitch on his left.

Yeah, his dumb ass brought Ariana.

I rolled my eyes and walked off leaving the door open for them to walk in.

"Augusts here"i said walking into the kitchen, telling everybody.

"Yasss,we got the turkey necks, what took you so damn long"mook said laughing taking the pot of august.

Oh that's who was doing the turkey necks."who's this"mook said looking between Arianna and august.

"Ariana, mook, mook ,ariana" he said introducing them.

Mook stood there whilst Ariana just glared.

Mook walked off mumbling" this bitch best not test me today,im trying to get right with god" I chuckled a little making Ariana look at me.

"What?"i said with my attitude rising, "right,no bad vibes at the family cook out but august can I have a word with you outside"mama Sheila said and august nodded.

"Is your name august?"i said as I seen Ariana following august and mama sheila.

"damn girl, She can't be that bad"chandra laughed.

"Hi my names chandra,"chandra smiled at Ariana.

"Okay..?"ariana said looking at Chandra.

"Nah fuck being nice"chandra said storming off to the same direction as aug and mama Sheila.

I just watched in wide eyes.

"The bitch got nerves"diamond said loud as hell.

"Mhm ,you know"mandy agreed laughing.

"I can hear yall"ariana smart ass spoke up,"thats the damn point,we ain't whispering?"Mandy snapped.

That shut Ariana up for Abit.

August soon came in the kitchen, and I seen mama Sheila and Chandra speaking outside.

"Kayden you gon' help uncle aug cook these turkey necks"kayden ran in the kitchen hearing august voice.