Chapter 37

~August POV~

~August 14th~

~Chapter 40~

it's the first day of testimony and I'm wit tha crew in Seattle.

I'm chillin' on the tour bus wit sneak Teke Big T and Teyana.

"So you from the H-Town"sneak asked her and she nodded "yup, from HTown"she laughed, "and you guys are defiantly from Nola can hear it in y'all accents"she said making us chuckle.

"They say the n.o accent strong as fuh'"i smiled at her and she nodded "damn right it is, sometimes I have to wait for what you just said to register in my head" I laughed at her, she play to much.

I'm glad I chose her, she real trill and keep it real just like her voice, no auto tune.

No shade tho👀.

"Your band is amazing though"i nodded in agreement, "you right, this tour gonna be off the hook" I can feel it, it's gonna be dramatic as hell.

At this point the twins and big T had left us to talk

"And your birthday is whilst we on tour?"i nodded "22 huh?" I laughed " what you gon' do" she looked at me and I sat there thinkin' I legit don't know.

"Don't tell me nothin' boyyyy"she slapped me and I laughed.

"Ion mane"she nodded "I'll let you think about it".

"By the way august,i want to Thankyou for giving me this opportunity"she smiled widely at me, "it's all good, I'm glad you took this opportunity"i hugged her and that's when I noticed she was cryin' I just held her as she cried.

*****

~Lashae's POV~

I was sat at home with Chiara and Diamond.

We were just chillin' before we have to go to work.

Sometimes I hate the A and just want to move back to Nola.

"I'm not comin' home after work"chiara said randomly making me and Diamond look at her.

"Why?"i asked her with my eyebrows furrowed, " I have a date"I went wide eyes along with diamond, whilst chiara just smiled to herself.

"Bitch, you lyin' "Diamond said with her jaw hanging low, and chiara shook her head.

"Naaa"she smirked shaking her head but standing up, "we need to get ready to go to the club anyway so get y'all asses up.

***

We walked into the strip club, and headed to our private dressing room.

Yass we slayin' shit that bad we get that shit.

"Girls, you've got a new dressing room mate" I heard one of the security guards say, I turned around to be faced with the Stankiest bitch.

Foreign Shit.

She smirked walking over to her side and I just rolled my eyes.

"if she wants to risk getting her ass whooped again, let her be"i said flicking my hair and turning back to the mirror.

I heard the guard chuckled but close the door after nodding at Ariana.

"I just want to apologise for leaving you in such a mess at the family cook out"she said making me turn around like bish whet?.

"Keep playing with me" I chuckled and I heard Diamond and chiara oooh.

"I'm not playing, I'm not playing your childish game, I'm on higher levels then you and your side hoes"is this girl fo'real.

"Lord give me strenghth"i mumbled to myself.

"Mumbling now huh?and actually ruby and tiara, I apologise for call y'all the side hoes because maybe its not y'all fault, your probably got it from sweet feet over there since she a side to august ever since I took her man" she has got a nerve.

"I'm gon' beat this little girl" diamond said storming over to he but I grabbed her back.

"Yeah handle your bitches, good luck taming them at home whilst I'm at home sleeping with august" urgh I'm about to loose it.

"And I was the one who was fuckin' august whilst you was to trying to get rid of your STD'S" I yelled she gasped, "that's right, my girl is a nurse and she heard you cryin' sayin' you need to get rid of your std's before Augusts finds out, and guess what I was fucking yo 'nigga'" I yelled.

Chiara and Diamond looked wide eyed whilst Ariana ran out.

I breathed out calming my self down that when I heard my name called out.

"Welcome our new orelans princess ' SWEET CHEEKS' " I chuckled standing up and walked out on to that stage without a damn care In the world.

****

"Levi let go" I yelled as he dragged me out the club.

"I can't believe your putting your hands on me"i kicked and punched as he dragged me to the car.

"I wouldn't have to if you wasn't going on like a hoe" he said and I just stopped fighting and stared at him.

Shit just got real.