Chapter 13

~August pov~

The next day.

"You let him hit?"I said looking at Lashae,i could feel myself heating up of anger.

"So what if I let him hit?it non of your business"is this bitch fo'real and Chandra trying to get me to stop frontin'

"Man fuck this I ain't tripping because of you"I yelled and she rolled her eyes.

"Wait which other of my homies hit it"I stopped and turned to look at her,if she can get with trey after such a short amount of time,she can defiantly done it with one of my homies.

"Why august"she put her hands on her hips.

"I just wanna know"i sighed.

"Just Trey,Kameron,And TJ"i nodded and walked off.

I know she's not a Thot because she was in a relationship with them when they hit except for trey.

And they was all high off her after they hit.

All I wanna do is get a feel of her and make love to her.

I'm really starting to feel like I never stopped having feelings for her.

"I'm sorry if your hurt aug,but I don't understand why your mad"

"I'm not mad"I lied.

"Well it sure looks like it"she yelled and I turned around and yelled at her.

"Get the fuck out of my face"she flinched making me feel sick to my stomach.

She quickly wiped her Tears and ran and got her bags.

"Lashaé"i grabbed her arm,and she snatched it back.

"Get off, I need space"whoa , steady!

"Where you gonna go,we outchea in ATL, your family's in new orelans"

"So I'll just got back to Nola"she said before running out the house.

Wait was that shit planned because she sure left pretty damn fast.

I'm not chasing after her, I have to go out anyway I'm a busy man and I don't have time for chasin.