Chapter 35

~August POV~

I was sitting with Sneak Teke and big T when big T's phone suddenly rang.

He furrowed his eyebrows at his phone before answering,

"Yes"... "this is him?" his eyes suddenly widened.

"Yes I'm with him right now, I'll put him on the phone" he passed me the phone giving me a side smirk.

"August here?"i said, I didn't know who it was so I didn't know whether to be professional or what.

"Hey august, its Nicki" my jaw dropped at the sound of her voice.

"Oh damn, hey nicki, you good?" I sat up fast as hell catching the twins attention.

I heard nicki's giggle from the other end of the line "I'm good thank you August, my manager told me that you wanted to do a song with me" I smiled to myself, "yeah, I did actually" "well I'm glad to hear, I would love to do a collaboration with you, your so talented" damn she think I'm talented?

"that's great, and thank you ma, I appreciate it"

"Do you have any idea's on a song?" I suddenly asked her "yes actually but we wouldn't be making a new song," I furrowed my eyebrows at that comment, what did she mean.

"My favourite song of yours is NO LOVE and I would love to be on it, and we could even do a video, I have so many idea's" my smiled grew wider as I heard them words come out of her mouth.

"Foreal I'm glad you feelin' my song, and that's all good"

"I'll get my manager to sort out meetings and everything and I will have my verse sent to you by tomorrow, bye august" she blew kisses threw the phone.

I chuckled" bye nicki" she hung up.

"Don't tell me that was nicki minaj, tell me it was some chick who called nickita or some shit" sneak said with his eyes shut.

"Hush fool, damn right it was nicki minaj" I stood up brushing myself off.

"Woahh, I can't wait to meet her,she's bae" Teke laughed and so did I .

"Whatever"i stood up to make myself a drink.

***

August 11th 2014

August P.O.V

Hold you down was officially released and I'm glad. I can't wait for my fans reaction.

I was sat at home with sneak and Teke and big T.

We was talking about people going crazy about Nola accents.

I took out my camera and started recording myself.

"How comes when people find out you from new Orelans they be like, say this say that say beybeh, I be like BITCH FUCK NO" I said and started laughing along with sneak Teke and big T then stopped recording.

"August how you just go 0-100 like that"Big T said and I laughed.

Short just filling😪