Chapter 18

"You 4 go get ready me and Lashaé are taking you to the arcarde"I said to mally kayden Chaylin and amaiyah.

"We are?"Lashae said walking in,she was wearing a black tracksuit,let me copy and where my black tracksuit bottom on my bucket hat and a black top on.

"We are,now go make me a sandwich bitch"she gave me a death glare,"kidding"i went Abit red,not that much cause I ain't white.

I picked out my neices and nephews outfits and I put out a black and green tracksuit I brought for mally a purple one for kayden a pink one for Amaiyah and a dark blue for Chaylin.

After I got them ready I went to brush my teeth.

I took and insta video since all my fans know I love brushing my teeth.

Amaiyah come Mashed up my lil mini thirst trap moment.

"What?"i asked her still recording whilst brushing my teeth.

"You put your mouth like dis"she said pushing out her neck.

I stopped recording and finished brushing my teeth.

I looked and saw kayden acting like she grown with her blackberry.

She was 'videoing' me whilst I was videoing me.

i pressed record again,

"You videoing me I'm videoing you"i said whilst she tried to run sayin noo.

I stopped recording then started again when I seen Chaylini in the bathroom drying her face.

"Say hey then chay"i said to her but cut the video off.

"Say what's popping" I said to him but he ran off and the video ended.

I put it on insta and captioned it.

Look whose here #FamilyAffair @cutie_babies

I got a lot of likes instantly then I put my mashed up Iphone down.

"Everybody ready?"i shouted and they said yeah,then we left out in out 6 seater car.

****

Lashaés POV

"Lashaé are you my auntie now you my uncle aug girlfriend"she asked me and I laughed looking up at august.

"She always been your auntie,but you can call her whatever you want to call her kayden"he smiled at her and she nodded running over to another game.

"It seems weird us being together"he looked at me and nodded.

"I know what you mean but it's nice at the same time"he said as he stopped playing with the machines,as he started day dreaming.

"August"i said knocking him out of his thoughts and he looked up to me smiling.

"I want you to meet my parents"he nodded and smiled.

"I've met your parents before lashae"he laughed.

"Not as my boyfriend"i saw him visibly gulp and I laughed,there not that bad,wait yes they are.

"Oh yeah"he said looking everywhere but me.That should be fun.

***

"Lamar put me down"i yelled as he lifted me up like I was a weight.

Smoke shandrica mally Chandra amaiyah kayden and Chaylin,just sat there laughing at me.

"Lamar be careful, I'm too close to the light"i said just before I hit it making him fall down, with me collapsing on top of him.

"Are you okay,Lashae"chaylin looked at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm alright baby girl" Atleast I know my baby chay cares.

"Waddup waddup"i looked towards the door to see august Corey and Torey walk through the door.

"What happened here"he looked between me and lamar.

"Lamar picked up Lashaé like lifting weights,and she hit the light and they fell" mally said demonstrating with his hands makings us all laugh.

"Oh yeah Chandra I got some good news"he smiled widely,what the hell is he up to.

"I just brought you and the girls your own home,and remember that shop you wanted in NOLA?"she nodded with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Well there was a big building for sale so I brought you it!"he smiled and Chandra's jaw dropped and she started screaming and jumped on august.

"Thankyou august,thankyou so much"she yelled squeezing him,he actually looked in pain.

I laughed but looked at the girls,who looked sad.

"What's wrong girls?"i asked them making everyone avert there attention over to us.

"We don't wanna move from uncle august"kayden said her eyes big and looking like she wanted to cry.

I picked kayden up "it's okay,you can visit him all the time"i said and she nodded slightly.

"She's right kayden,you can visit uncle aug whenever you want"she nodded wiping her tears.

"Y'all wanna go see your new house?"the yelled yes,and I laughed.

"Me and Lashaé in my car, mom Chandra and the girls in moms car and Shan Jamal mally in their car and twins y'all can get in your car"aug said before we all got up and left out.

****

"This is big"amaiya said with her eyes big"

"August there's only me and the girls yanno"chandra laughed.

"Well you've got your room, and 4 other rooms.Right now the girls are sharing but there gonna get older and might want there own rooms so your prepared and then there's a guest room for my mama"he said and Chandra nodded understanding.

"We've got a living room,mini dining room and a kitchen"chaylin smiled.

"And a playroom"kayden yelled and we laughed.

"Uncle aug this is bigger than your house"amaiya said shocked and that's when I realised it actually was.

"It is! and that's why I'm moving houses soon"i went wide eyes.

"Really?"i asked him,didn't think he would move from this house to be honest,but then again,he couldn't stay in it forever.

"Yeah,and I know we've only been together for a short amount of time but we've been bestfriends since diapers, so I want you to move in with me"my eyes went impossibly wide.

"Please say yeah"he mumbled and I laughed.

"Yes aug"i laughed and so did everyone else.

I looked down at my phone.

Mom- you've got a boyfriend?yes me and your daddy would love to meet him,bring him round not next weekend the weekend after at 6:30 I'll be cooking dinner xxxx

Me- okay Thankyou, you got enough food to be cooking for 5 or you need me to bring some down?xxxx

Mom- 5? it's just me you your dad and your boyfriend? wait you pregnant?!!!

Me- WHAT?NO MOM! I'm bringing someone else, geez, I'm not ready for a baby and neither is my boyfriend!xxxx

Mom- phew! okay good, luv you xxxx

I laughed at mine and my moms text and put my phone back in my pocket.

"August"i shouted him and he looked up at me."next weekend, 6:30" I smirked and he raised his eyebrows.

"What lil mama?"he smirked back and I furrowed my eyebrows before breaking into another smirk.

"Dinner with my parents"i laughed before walking outside leaving him standing there clueless.

I love messing with my bestfri- Boyfriend!