Chapter 51

~Lashaes P.O.V~

"Here, august drink this"i said passing him some water but he blocked it and shook his head. I sighed and looked over at mama Sheila for help.

"Baby, you got drink"she said and he just kept his gaze on the plain walls.

She sighed, "can y'all go"he said and my eyes widened.

"Just outside for a second" we all stood up and started walking out, "not you Travis"he said and Travis stayed behind.

After a few minutes Travis called us back in but not before quietly saying, "he just need some help doing male things, I think we should just give him space" he said and we nodded.

"You got to talk to him travis"mookie said and he nodded, "I'm trying".

"August, here"he said passing him water, august starred at it then looked up to Travis's face then pulled the glass to his lips.

He took a small gulp but that was enough for us. Travis stayed by his side the whole day, mama Sheila couldn't help put snap a few pictures of her babies.

***
~Mama Sheila~
The next day•

"August sit down"i said as held my phone in my hands,even though I told him to sit down I want to record him for when he's well enough to see this.

"They said I need to do this"he said referring to the doctors telling him he needs to get around and not lay down and rest 24/7.

When he spoke it was so weird, he sounded drained and tired still.

"Ohhh well be careful you don't wanna get dizzy"i said as he held on to a sofa close by with this breathing thang in his hand.

It's like a big inhaler type thang.

" look at me"i said to him,he looked at me then slowly brought the inhaler type thang to his mouth.

I chuckled"why you blowing in tha' thang"

He just kept doing it and I just laughed along with lashae whilst Travis sat in the back just watching.

"He breathes life"i said chuckling.

I stopped recording and august sat down.

"You doing better now"lashae said standing up to sit next to him.

He nodded.