Chapter 41

"Remember when we was making, make it home, and you dropped whilst jumping the fence and your foot landed on the car" Teke said snapping me out of thoughts.

I rolled my eyes at him but laughed, "nigga, I think lashae rubbed off on you cause you rolling your eyes all the time just like she does" I shook my head , "I know I noticed"i rolled my eyes again, damn eyes.

"Kaydens Having her operation tomorrow right"he said and I sighed, "yeah, can't believe this shit mane"
"I know dawg, but it's all for the best, when she going into the hospital? "

"Today, she's got to go in the day before so they can make sure she hadn't ate anything to close to her operation and all that ish, but her actual op is tomorrow morning" he nodded understanding.

"Do you know how long it will take?"Big T asked me and I nodded, "about 3 hours" he nodded "that's alright but, Ima pray for her anyway, don't worry yourself august, she is in good hands" damn right she is I hired her to have it private so she best be in good hands.

****

~Chandra's P.O.V~

Me kayden Chaylin amaiyah and Lashae we're packing our bags.
"Thank you again lashae to agreeing to look after chay and mya whilst me and Kaykay stay in hospital" I said putting the last set of mine and Kaydens clothes in our suitcase.

"It's alright Chandra, it's the least I could do, and I love spending time with the girls"she smiled and me and I hugged her.

"We've got 3 hours till we have to go hospital what shall we do?" I asked them.

"Can we call mama Sheila and uncle august" kayden asked and I nodded.

"Family"Travis,Tima,mally,shandrica and smoke walked in.
SMOKE?!
"Uncle Jamal"kayden screamed running to him, Chaylin and noonie soon after ran up to him hugging him.

"Why'd y'all always go to uncle Jamal first" Travis pouted and I laughed.

"Sorry uncle Travis, it's just we haven't seen uncle Jamal in agesssssss" he nodded, "okay I'll let you off"he kissed them.

"Hi kayden, I prayed you would be a big brave girl when you have your operation, I love you and want you to get better" mally said hugging her tight and I couldn't help but awe.

"Aww mally you didn't tell me you wanted to pray for kayden"shandrica said to mally, "I know I wanted to be a big boy and do it by myself"he smiled , aw it love mally yannoe.

"We got you some presents kayden"travis said and just as he put them down mellione tried to run to them but mally picked him up.

"There not yours, they Kaykay's"he said bringing him elsewhere.

"You spoke to August or my mama" Smoke said sitting down.

"Oh yeah that's what I was going to do".

*****
~Chiara's P.O.V~
"Lamar sit down"She said with a worried face,i was just confused as hell.

"Um I don't know how to say this"she said fidgeting, "is this what you was gonna tell me the other week"i asked and she nodded.

"Girl, just let me know"i said and she nodded slowly.
"I'm pregnant Lamar"she said and I gave her that waka flocka ok look and she rolled her eyes.

"It's your baby"she said and I immediately fell back,"BRUHHH"