Chapter 6

We had just got back to ATL and I was upstairs chilling when I heard the door bell ring.

I closed my eyes again when I noticed the door was opened,it was probably just my mama.

Wait- it can't be my mama she don't get on planes so she couldn't get here.

I sat up waiting to here a voice

"Bitch move"what the fuck,that definitely ain't my mama

I hopped up to hear my yelling and I quickly ran down the stairs.

"Get of my mommy"i heard Chaylin yell.That made me run quicker.

There was a bunch of girls fight in my front garden.

"Aye get off my mama"i saw kayden try to grab a woman I didn't recognise the woman pushed kayden and she fell over

I ain't a woman beater but I nearly lost my damn mind and beat the shit out of her.

I grabbed the girls and told them to quickly get inside.

I seen smoke and Travis trying to Handel they're girls.

I quickly helped sneak out with pulling apart Chandra Lashaé and the other girls.

"Bitch,why y'all up in my mans mother fucking house ol ugly a bitches"i turned around and seen Lauren.

Oh lord give me strength.

"Lauren are you out of your damn mind?"she popped her gum and just stood there with her weave mashed up Nearly making me laugh.

"Baby,me and my girl just come to chill with you then we see these hoe ass bitches up in hea and shit,nah aug I play like dat boo"i chuckled but stopped when I seen Lashaé walk in side.

I got mad and picked Lauren up by her neck"bitch what's your problem"

"Nah boy put my girl down,you ain't gon Handel her like dat"one of her friends tried to slap me.

However Chandra grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her down.

"Fall back bitch"she make me laugh to much.

But I didn't laugh .

I let go of Lauren making her fall down to the floor,struggling for air.

Dramatic ass I didn't even strangle her,i just held her.

I kissed my teeth"dont come back round here starting trouble again"i shook my head and walked into my house.

"Y'all whooped dey ass"travis said jumping around making us laugh.

"Bitch done make me fuck up my nails"tima said angry.

"Baby here,go get them done again"travis kissed her and she instantly calmed down.

"Fo'real"she asked and he nodded.

"We going out tonight"he looked at us smiling.

"Shit"i said barely above a whisper,thats what I thought anyway.

"What?" Chandra asked.

"You check on the girls,they seemed upset and were trying to fight them women and ima go quick check on Lashaé"

"What them bitches touched my girls?"chandra went red.i didn't even know she could?tf.

I quickly ran upstairs to see Lashaé packing.

"What the hell you think you doing?"i asked her and she jumped but turned around and rolled her eyes.

"I'm leaving" that's when I noticed she was crying.