Chapter 23

"Everybody get in the limo"yelled to us,me Mandy Chiara mook Chandra Tima Travis big T sneak all hopped into the limo.

It was just us since Jamal Shan and smoke are back in Nola.

And the girls are staying with knuck and kyanne.

"Girl, tell yo annoying ass friend to back up"sneak yelled and we laughed.

Chiara ass is annoying but he love her tho,Not like love love, they just grew on eachother.

"Aye august ain't that your tutor"someone said and I looked and say a white woman walking as we got out the limo.

"naaa, Ion have no tutor, ion even know her"he looked down, what the hell.

"August, how are you"the woman hugged him, yeah and he don't know her.

"Sorry Amy I'll call you later or sumn" I heard him yell and then I felt him pull my arm.

"Lashaé-" I turned back to him "what august?"i snapped.

"Woah? you need to stop running from shit" I sighed because I know I do.

"I'm just annoyed, you keeping petty little shit from me now"he sighed.

"I was embarrassed"i scrunched up my face.

"Aug?"

"Wait-I'm sorry, I just was scared of your reaction"

"You shouldn't have been"he nodded.

"Y'all killing my vibe hurry up before I beat chiara ass"sneak said pulling us to VIP area .

We danced nearly all night and got drunk and faded cuh' we luh' dah' shit.

As we were leavin' I bumped into someone.

"DJ"

"Lashaé"he smirked I looked next to him to see arianna.

Not this nigga😠

Short chapters until I get more votes🙌
Thankyou to everyone who comments and votes already😘😘 you don't go unnoticed x