Chapter 45

August 29th

Today is my show in Houston at the south side music hall.
Tomorrow I will be flying out to Nola,staying in a hotel there then the next day surprising everyone.

"We gon' kill this show" I said walking up to Teyana and she laughed.

"Why you nominate a nigga to do the ice bucket challenge?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she laughed.

"Sorry, you know yo fans would love to see you do it" true, "yeah I know, my fans are freaks, they love seeing me with barely any clothes on"

She laughed "I can't do It anyway since I'm ill" she nodded.

****

Lamar's P.O.V

"Why won't you just stop"i yelled, "I don't want to just rely on you for money"she yelled back.

"That's better than stripping whilst being pregnant"i yelled and she suddenly picked up a plate and threw it at me.

"I'm stopping soon, but after I will carry on it's my job"chiara yelled after me and I just looked at her and shook my head.

"Whatever,just a lame ass excuse to shake ya ass"i yelled as Lashae walked in.

"What's going on?"she asked and chiara burst out crying and ran upstairs.

I sighed frustrated and sat down.
Lashae began to talk to me but was cut off when her phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID and it said jasmine.
Our cousin?i haven't heard from her in years.

"Hey cuz"she said through the phone, "is she alright?"lashae asked looking frightened.

"Oh my gosh,I need to come over"what?i swear she lives out of the country.
"no no I will,of course"she said and I just stared at her.

"I'll start packing and fly out tonight, thanks for telling me"she said and I just looked at her confused.

"was that jas our cousin"i asked and she frowned.

"Um no, I've got business out in England, I'm leaving tonight"she said and walked out.

Why do I have a feeling she's lying.