Chapter 11

~August POV~

I was sitting in my studio writing with knuck and some other niggas,when a knock on the door knocked me out my thoughts.

Aye see what I did there knock, knocked!lmao.

"come in"i said with my head still down. "Aug"i looked up to see Lashaé.

"Wassup lashae, come chill"i patted the seat next to me.

"That's what I came to talk to you about"i looked at her confused.

"I can't,im going on a date with trey"you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"What the fu-"

"Okay bye"this girl and cutting me off.

I sighed,"Don't worry bro"knuck said to me and I shook my head.

"Nigga I ain't worried"i laughed and so did he. My phone vibrated and I got a text from someone.

I looked down at my phone.

Foreign Trouble😈

I smirked

Foreign Trouble-: hey aug,hmu, I wanna chill with you boo😈 xx.

Me-: me hit you up?nah how about you hit me up,loool but fo'real I wanna chill wid' your foreign self😏

Foreign Trouble-: lmao!i seen what you did there boo,but you da' man you pick me up.

Me-: woah,you to straight forward, I can see trouble already lol,but be ready by 6:30 and I'll take you out to dinner.

Foreign Trouble-: Okies, I will wear somethin' sexi for you😘

Me-: make sure dooee😩😍

Foreign trouble-: lool, ima go get sorted babeay.

I laughed and put down my phone and knuck shook his head.

"Who was dat"i laughed.

"No one"nosey ass motherfucka

"Mhm"yeah mhm,fuck up out my business.

"Nun' but some foreign trouble" I laughed as I continued writing

"So we got I luv this shit sorted"knuck said and I nodded.

"What other song we got?"

"Downtown and we making Ghetto" I said and he nodded.

"So ghetto was about Lashaé to"

"Mane shut up"i threw a pen at him.

Don't judge me,instinct.

"I'm gonna chill for today then I'm getting ready for my date"i stood up and pulled my trousers up a lil bit.

"Date?"he rose his eyebrows.

"Foreign Trouble my nigga" I laughed walking out

***

I was ready for my lil date with Wait ion even know her name,all I know is her stage name foreign trouble.

I'm gone find out tho. I hopped in my car after takin' some roses out the vase.

I pulled up to the address she sent me.
She lived in the hood area,but her house stood out,or it my have just been me.

I knocked on the door and she answered it after a few knocks in her bra and panties.

"Oh"i said scanning her body.

"Damn,aug,ill be ready in about 10 I just need to get my outfit on"she said sounding rushed but I couldn't see her facial expressions since my eyes we're stuck on her body.

"Eyes up here"she laughed and I chuckled.

"You open the door to niggas like this everyday"she laughed.

"Boy you play to much"hm she didn't answer my question but ima drop it.

"Just sit tight,ima going get ready"she said running up the stairs.

All I could say was mhm,the way her ass was looking whilst she running up then damn stairs,woooh.

She came down 5 minutes later In her dress and heels.

She bad fo'real.

"Come on-oh these are for you baybeh"she took the roses.

"Aw they way you said baybeh"she laughed as we walked hand and hand to the car.

It was a 25 minute drive to the restaurant,we pulled up and I escorted her into there.

"Reservations for Alsina"they looked at their list and nodded before showing us to a table.

We sat down and talked about her me and our career.

"So your brother died?"she rubbed my hands.

"Yeah,how you know ma?"that was weird and random.

"Your practically famous aug,its on the internet and in loads of interviews"i smirked.

"So you researched me" I laughed and she went Abit red"boyyy"she slapped my hand playfully.

"But fo'real,you researched me"

"Yeah, I gotta research my date,future husband"she giggled, I raised my eyebrow "is that right?"i laughed and she nodded.

"You gon' tell a nigga your name"

"You know my name"she rolled her eyes,making me shake my head.

"no, I know your stage name,not your real name?"i looked at her and she looked away then looked back at me and laughed.

"I don't give out my government name"i raised an eyebrow at her comment.

"Is that right"she nodded"ill find out" she laughed.

She's a pretty chill girl, but I feel like I'm not getting to know the real her like ,she's faking her personality or some shit.I dunno cause august instincts are strong.

Becoming August Alsinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें