Izone's New Adventure

By TheCuteOne1234

Izone x reader Minjung is the 13th member of Izone. This book describes her interactions with Izone and... More

Who you are
Izone
This is Not Our Birthday Cake
Snoopy
Pig
Breakfast
How Minjung Met Izone.
Coat
The Plan
Short
ISAC January 2019
Old Friend
Favorite Word
Casualty of Love
Fanfiction
있지(Itzy)
The Mess of a Birthday Party
How Izone Reacts when Minjung is Sad
How Minjung Reacts When Izone is Sad
Worst Day
Let Me Watch Dalla Dalla in Peace
They Have How Many Views?
Congratulations
Week
How Long?
Valentines Day
Construction
Make Up
Someone's Jealous
Someone's Jealous Continued
Time
Negotiation
Beautiful
Unlucky 13
First Day of School
New Hair
One Month!
Mars
Where the HEART IZ?
Ugly
Okay Maybe We Are All Jealous
Okay Maybe We Are All Jealous Continued
Okay Maybe We Are All Jealous Part 3
Smart
Piano
Gaming
Cheese
Stealing
Bed
Turn off the Light
Produce 101
2nd Mini Album.
I'm Hungry
Question
Stargazing
Worship Me
Old
Thunder Storm
Morning Exercise
It's April!
Violeta
The Day's Aftermath
Tarot
Present Time
Haunted House
Guerrilla Concert
Truth or Dare
Switched
Love Triangle
Sticks and Stones
Secret Friend
Surprise
First Win
Stranded
Then Vs. Now
Visitors
Snowy Day
Against the Rule
Test of Bravery
"I'm Gay"
When I have a Daughter
1999
Arguement
Change
It's a Nightmare
Special Day
Blue Box
Mafia
What Izone does that Minjung thinks is cute
What Minjung does that Izone thinks is Cute
Fiery Eyes
Roses are Red Violets are Blue
Mother's Day
Elevator
Spell
Something Good
Tears of Joy
Caught
Highlight
Distraught
Bouncy Houses
Horses
Stranger
Crow's Blood
Minjung's Birthday
Innocent my Ass
Super Late Night Vapp in New York
Apex Legends
Cook Off
Exposed
The Eldest's Concern
Help Me
Vacation Home
What to Do
Bet
Fears
Reunion
Melodies
Trouble Makers
Party Gone Wrong
Pain
Confrontation
Chuseok
Self Discovery
Up in the Sky
News

Beach Beauty

1.2K 59 7
By TheCuteOne1234

"Good morning beautiful people." Minjung yelled walking into Eunbi's room. It was day 2 in LA and the majority of the girls decided to shop.
The young girl laid herself next to Hyewon on the bed.

The older girl sling her arm over the younger's waist. She smelled the younger's new apple and white tea shampoo with her crushed macadamia and rice water body polish. To her it smelled like heaven. Hyewon's eyes fluttered shut and embraced the sweet smell of her lover.

     "Where do y'all want to go?" Minjoo asked.

     "The maknae line has decided to explore Hollywood." Hitomi announced.

     "We will go shopping." Minjoo spoke linking arms with Sakura and Nako.

     "We're going to explore." Chaeyeon spoke interlocking her hand with Yena and Eunbi.

      "So... that leaves us three?" Chaewon asked looking at the couple.

     "Beach?" Minjung offered. "And we'll keep the PDA to a minimum."

     "I'm down but how are we getting there." Hyewon asked.

     "Her grandparents. I met them last night." Sakura cheered.

     "I have my Driver's License!" Minjung realized.

     "How you're still a minor." Eunbi questioned.

     "You can start driving at the age of sixteen here."

     "Oh yeah! That one time you went to LA you came back with a card." Minjoo remembered.

     "Okay it's settled! You two are meeting my grandparents." Minjung smiled. The youngest of the trio peeled herself from the bed and skipped to the door.

     Two older girls followed the youngest. Instead of turning left to the stairway, Minjung turned right to the elevators. Chaewon and Hyewon shared a look before following the youngest.

     They turned the corner to find Minjung standing in front of an elevator. She played with her ring finger as she waited for the members.
"Yeah nope I'm not ready for this. I'll meet you guys at the seventh floor."

     Hyewon followed the younger as Chaewon entered the elevator. The older girl ran to the younger. The younger linked arms with the older and leaned her head onto her shoulder. "I thought I could do it."

     "Don't rush it babe. It's alright." Hyewon comforted. They opened the seventh floor door and walked to the elevators. Chaewon smiled at the girls  after taking pictures with fans. However, to Minjung, she noticed a slight eyebrow raised by Chaewon. Minjung chuckled knowing Chaewon was suppressing a snarky comment on her tongue.

     The three waltzed to room 758. Chaewon pushed Minjung forward causing the younger to run into the door. Minjung glared before knocking. "I swear Chae I'm going to leave you in — Hi grandma! This is Chaewon and Hyewon."

     "Hello Minjung. How are you this morning?" Her grandma grinned pulling on youngest's cheeks. Come in have some peaches. Grandpa and I were about to head over to Uncle Jeremy's. You should come with us!"

     "Uh actually I talked to the manager and they said I could stay until the 19th so I can visit Uncle Jeremy and the rest of the family then."

      "Yes then we can throw a party." Her grandfather cheered.

     "Okay then we can catch up to you in a couple days. Do you want the keys to the Jeep or do you have a ride." Her grandmother asked.

     "Your dad dropped it off this morning."

     "Dad's here?"

     "Oh no we ruined the surprise. He, your mother, and siblings will be at the concert tomorrow." Grandpa announced. "Anyway, here is the valet ticket."

      "Thank you halmeoni." Chaewon bowed.

     The three girls left the room and walked to the elevator. "You ready to try it again?" Hyewon asked. Without waiting for an answer, Chaewon pushes the youngest into the elevator. As they headed to the lobby, Minjung latched onto Hyewon's arm.

Minjung cashed in the ticket at the reception. After a few minutes, a grey Jeep pulled into the driveway. The youngest ran to the driver's seat pulled off the top. Minjung placed her backpack filled with snacks, sunglasses, and a first aid kit, into the back seat. She then jumped into the driver's seat.

"This is what I'm talking about! Shotgun!" Chaewon cheered. She stepped on the front tire and swung herself over and into the passenger seat using the Jeep's frame. She placed the bag of food that Minjung's grandparents gave them in the back. Hyewon climbed into the back seat and reached into Minjung's backpack for sunglasses. She passed them to Minjung.

"Buckle up guys!" Minjung called. Once the two finished, Minjung pulled out of the parking lot. Chaewon types in Newport Beach as Minjung follows the direction. "Also if you guys don't mind your hair will be hitting you in the face."

"I'm living for this!" Chaewon cheered connecting her phone to the car and starting to play music. The first song that came on was Icy by Itzy. Minjung shared a glance with her and turned the volume dial to the right as they entered the freeway.

"Beep! Beep! I SEE THAT IM ICY!" The three of them sang. The wind blew in their hair as they began to speed up.

Hyewon gripped onto her phone and decided to FaceTime Chaeyeon. Chaewon grabbed the phone from her and placed it between the dashboard and the windshield. "ICY BUT I'M ON FIRE NAE ANE ITTNEUN DREAM NAN JASIN ISSEO!"

Chaewon held her hands in the air as Hyewon pretended to be the DJ with one hand at her ear and the other on an imaginary scratch board. "Whoo!" Chaewon screamed.

"Aw man I wish I went." Yujin complained.

"Merong!" Chaewon teased. She ended the call and gave he phone back to Hyewon.

     "I'm surprised there wasn't traffic." Minjung cheered when she parked at the beach.

     "Is there usually traffic?" Hyewon asked.

     "Too much. At the worst times, you don't move in the freeways."

"That's horrible." Hyewon gasped. "I'll race you to the ocean!" She ran.

"Wait the- and she's gone." Minjung tried. She looked at Chaewon silently. The older sighed as she grabbed the bags of food and blankets. The fairy held out her hands for the keys. Minjung smiled before placing the keys in Chaewon's hand before running after Hyewon.

"Ugh I thought when I started dating Minjoo, I liberated myself from the official third wheel title." Chaewon mumbled to herself. She lugged the bag of food and blankets as she watched Minjung catch up to Hyewon.

Minjung interlocked Hyewon's hands. They continued to the shore as the waves bowed at their presence. The cold water touched their legs and they both ran away. Their faces squirmed. Hyewon revealed a playful smirk.

A large wave rolled inward. Hyewon turned to grab her girlfriends waist pulling her towards the water. The wave crashed on Minjung's back. The younger girl raised her eyebrow. Knowing the danger, Hyewon stood her ground. She jumped onto the younger causing Minjung to lose her balance and fall over.

The koala came back up and ran her hand through her hair. She opened her arms and moved to hug Hyewon. Hyewon ran to Chaewon sitting under an umbrella by a tree. "This girl pushed me into the water. Twice!" Minjung told.

"I know I got eyes and i wish I hadn't seen it." Chaewon remarked.

"Doesn't she look hot though?" Hyewon asked biting into a watermelon slice.

"Incredulously." Chaewon sighed. "Are you going in the water again?"

"No. I don't plan to submerge myself in water again." Minjung claimed. Chaewon reaches into Minjung beach tote and retrieved a set of clothes. "But since I'm already soaked might as well bury me in the sand."

Chaewon and Hyewon indulged themselves to fruits and sandwiches as Minjung went to the car to grab shovels. As she walked back, Hyewon's jaw dropped. Chaewon reaches for the oldest's jaw and manually closed it. "I forget how good you look with your wavy hair."

"You see me everyday with wavy hair at the dorm." Minjung revealed sitting next to Chaewon. "You look beautiful too."

"You guys make me want to throw up." Chaewon groaned. "Get me the shovel I'm burying you."

"You and Minjoo make me nauseous as well." Minjung replied.

""I just wish all thirteen of us could come to the beach and enjoy the water along with the weather." Chaewon spoke throwing a pile of sand onto Minjung.

"We all know it would never be this quiet." Hyewon laughed. "Let's go take picture." She says after several minutes of packing sand onto Minjung.

"Wait no don't leave me here! Wow you really packed in the sand. I can't move at all." Minjung groaned.

The two older girls walked away putting a giant sun hat on the youngest. They went to take pictures. Minjung smiled to herself letting them have their time together.

Then, Minjung felt footsteps behind her. She heard Hyewon's chuckle, which brought a smile to her own face. She shot her hand out of the sand. Chaewon clutched her chest as Minjung laughed. She retracted her hand back into sand listening to Hyewon's crazy laughter.

Hyewon moves the blankets forward and laid on top of Minjung with a layer of sand between them. Hyewon lifted the sun hat and kissed Minjung's lips under the hat.

"Okay. 1. Can I see your pictures and 2. Get me out of here." Minjung squirmed.

"No I think we'll just leave you." Chaewon teased.

"Bitch I am your ride home." Minjung growled.

"Good point." Chaewon realized moving the sand away from Minjung.
The youngest sat up and shook the sand out of her hair. She wiped away all the sand on her body. Chaewon tossed her a set of clothes and Minjung went to change.

As she came back Hyewon and Chaewon continued their eating. "So can I see the pictures?" Minjung asked. The younger Won held out her phone for the youngest.

"Okay new background!" Minjung announced grabbing Chaewon's phone.

"What was your background before." Chaewon asked.

"This one." Minjung showed.

"Whipped. Oh wait is that you in the back?" Chaewon asked.

Minjung pulled the phone towards her with a confused face. "Where?"

"The red arrows." Chaewon snickered.

She played along with Chaewon. "Oh my god! Me and my bias in the same picture! What an honor!"

"I hate you." Chaewon glared.

"I lov- just kidding I don't love you." Minjung caught herself after Hyewon glared at her.

"I love you guys." Chaewon smiled hugging the two. "My OTP. By the way..." Chaewon started grabbing Hyewon's collar "...break her heart again and I will kill you this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.9K 35
This is a one shot reader x IZ*ONE book. Open request (dm)🙂 No smut pls:(
47K 2K 26
-ᴀ 2ᴋɪᴍ ᴀᴜ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
46.8K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...
7.8K 474 24
Please read season 1 before reading season 2.