Crybaby - Yoonmin

By jem_the_eternal

Three run ins in a matter of a day, the story in which two strangers become more stemming from simple chance... More

N/A
Part 1: Speechless
Part 2: Interview
Part 3: Earlier
Part 4: Work
Part 5: Lunch
Part 6: Sleeping on the job
Part 7: Late
Part 8: Sorry
Part 9: Panic
Part 10: Little space
Part 11: Getting to know
Part 12: Toys
Part 13: Chatting
Part 14: Alone
Part 15: Knocking
Part 16: Operation little - tablet addition
Part 17: Giggles and wake ups
Part 18: Work?
Part 19: Calm
Part 20: Fort
Part 21: Snuggles
Part 22: Discuss
Part 23: Nervous
Part 24: Home
Part 25: Room
Part 26: Choppies
Part 27: Chimmy
Part 28: Breakfast
Part 29: Broccoli
Part 30: Communication
Part 31: Back
Part 32: Rib
Part 33: Okay
Part 34: Authorative
Part 36: Min Kitty
Part 37: Kitten
Part 38: Parents
Part 39: Out
Part 40: Betrayed
Part 41: Point
Part 42: Head
Part 43: Change
Part 44: Progress
Part 45: Ready
Part 46: Gifts
Part 47: Party
Part 48: Tipsy
Part 49: Play dates
Part 50: Finally
Thank you~

Part 35: Doctor Jin

1.5K 101 15
By jem_the_eternal

"You know what we're doing today hyung?" Jimin asked after getting a grunt in response to saying good morning.

The younger always woke up first and the elder wasn't really a morning person so neither expected anything different in their morning routine of Jimin asking question and Yoongi lazily replying.

This morning was no different.

Yoongi shook his head as he picked up the cup of coffee the younger had just placed in front of him.

Jimin smiled sweetly as he took the seat across and sung "We're going to see my doctor friendddd~"

Yoongi raised an eyebrows so Jimin took that as he should continue.

"You said hey said you have a badly healed broken rib and I have a doctor friend who can help."

Yoongi quickly figured out what Jimin was hinting at so explained "Google said not to stress and they heal on their own in a couple of months it just makes breathing harder. And like I've said it's happened multiple times their probably just weaker or whatever and doing... the thing... irritated it."

Jimin instantly pouted at the others words causing Yoongi to whine knowing where it was going and saying "No."

Jimin proceeded begging "Please just humour me. I'm worried and I got us a day off for this." To Which Yoongi quickly retorted "You got us a day off because your avoiding your family."

Jimin couldn't argue because it was partially true but he was genuinely worried which Yoongi could tell from the look on his face so caved mumbling fine causing Jimin to jump up and cheer.

Min Yoongi was really a whipped man.

Even more so whipped when Jimin squeaked "We get to pick up our lil kitty today tooooo~."

Yoongi instantly lit up at the mention of the kitten and Jimin couldn't help but chuckle as he pointed out "I don't think we've given her a name still ya know, we just kept calling her kitty."

Yoongi was surprised by the information since it didn't cross his mind but now he was aware he felt guilt mumbling "We need to choose an epic one to make up for her not having one up until now."

Jimin nodded in agreement.

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

After a car ride of brain storming (and getting now where with names) they both arrived at the clinic where Jimin's friend worked.

Yoongi looked at the tall modern building in awe since he'd never seen a hospital so grand before where as Jimin was unfazed and could only chuckle at the others face.

They made their way inside and went to one of the top floors where they were greeted by a tall handsome man who had seemingly been expecting them.

That fact was only made more obvious when Jimin went flying into the others waiting arms and got spun around with both laughing.

"Jiminie~!"

"Jinnie hyung~!"

After both finished their dramatic greeting they turned their attention to Yoongi who was watching with a fond smile which made Jimin blush.

Jin had a knowing smirk and nudged Jimin lightly before holding his hand and introducing himself "Hi Yoongi-ssi I assume. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Seokjin the head doctor of this whole hospital but this floor is more my roaming grounds. You can call me Jin Hyung. Jimin has told me a lot about you and more recently mentioned your back and ribs shall we?"

Yoongi nodding returning the hand shake replying "Your assumptions correct and all that really needs doing is calming Jimin's nerves since he's making a big deal out of nothing." Ignoring the mention they've spoken about him before.

Jin chuckled agreeing "He can be dramatic but let's see what we're working with first."

Both followed him through to a room which seemed very homely considering the modern industrial vibe outside.

It looked more like a home doctors office than a hospital but that only made it more accommodating.

Yoongi say down on the table Seokjin patted before the elder instructed for him to remove his shirt.

Jimin was going to offer to leave the room but Yoongi already had his shirt over his head and was in the process of throwing it to the side.

Jimin really couldn't help himself, letting his eyes trail for a moment over the slightly toned, snowy skin before landing on some giant bruises.

Seokjin frowned the moment he saw them and asked "How did you get these?" To which Yoongi responded "That masseuse is no joke. She went hard and bruised up my back trying to relieve the pain."

Jin nodded before asking "May I?" hovering his  hands slightly over the skin.

Yoongi nodded once and Jin started to trail his hands along Yoongi's spine and then were his ribs should be, frowning at the swelling and bruises but over all concluded it was probably irritation from the massage since it seemed like Yoongi's body was delicate.

That's why Jin's concerns went from his back to his general health.

"When was the last time you had a blood test to see if you had any deficiencies Yoongi?"

"Years ago, why?"

"The easy bruising could be due to the lack of something like vitamin D. How much time would you say you spend in the sunlight daily?"

"Um however long it takes to get from the car into work and vice versa. We do the shopping at night so not then."

Jin nodded before proceeding to ask "How much sleep do you get?" To which Yoongi cryptically answered "A lot more than I used to."

Jin nodded taking note on a pad he had to the side before saying one simple word "Diet?"

Before Yoongi even had the chance to bullshit an answer Jimin already replied "Non existent." Causing the elder to glare at him in betrayal.

Jimin just ignored it though thinking about what was best for his hyung.

Seokjin nodded before explaining "A lack of vitamin D can lead to osteomalacia for people in our age range which is basically weakness, aches and pains because the bones don't have enough calcium. It could explain the back pain. But because of your life style it could be something else."

He walked over to his desk, quickly typing something in before continuing "Foliate aka folic acid or B9, whatever you want to call it, works B12 to make healthy red blood cells. If theses a deficiency it can lead to folate deficiency anaemia, which causes tiredness, loss of appetite and other stuff. Or lack of pantoghenic acid can cause fatigue, stress and depression but- sorry I'm babbling on but the more you know hey. We should do some blood works and see if it's involving that then it might stop your back pain and bruising and improve your life style over all."

Yoongi nodded as Jin went over to his desk and brought out his prepared equipment since he had a feeling from Jimin's constant concern the other wasn't taking care of himself that it'd be necessary.

And as always Kim Seokjin was right.

When he brought the stuff over to Yoongi he took note that the other was paling as he maintained eye contact with the needle even though he facially looked unbothered.

So to save Yoongi some embarrassment he said "Jiminie could you do me a favour and hold Yoongi's hand please, it's necessary for reasons that are to boring to explain."

Jimin was quick to comply, moving to Yoongi's side and holding his small hand out for the older to take immediately, which the elder did.

With a deep breath and soothing words and nudges Jin managed to get the blood sample he wanted and Yoongi coolly looked to the side to wipe his tears with Jimin's hand still in his other.

Jin smiled knowingly and the fond smirk on his friends face before he told them they were free to go, remembering the kitten Jimin had gushed to him about being allowed to pick up the day prior.

And like that they exchanged pleasantries (Jin forcing his new dongsaeng to accept the sugar treat he had in his draw for special occasions and getting his phone number) before leaving for the long await reunion for the kitten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 17.2K 101
After a traumatizing breakup with his ex, Jimin immediately finds a new lover, Taehyung, but is reluctant to confess his hidden secret that he's a li...
157K 7.4K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
724K 36.6K 94
Where a sleepy boy gets sent to drop of school work at a mysterious and shy boys house and ends up staying. Resulting in a friendship and maybe more...