The moment our eyes met- [ON...

By Arya_Reyes

« I locked my heart in an icy shell, I blocked out any feeling that related to love for so long, and yet you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters presentation
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Info
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Vote
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 2

923 33 14
By Arya_Reyes

JUVIA'S POV :

The cool air brushed my hair and sent chills on my spin as I watched my hometown through the car window. Further I go further I felt the same familiar warm feeling inside me as the first time.

- " Juvia? " I turned to face Jellal at his call.

- " Are you okay? " he asked concerned. I gave him a reassuring smile in response. As he seemed unconvinced I added  " Jellal, I'm fine. Really ". He smiled softly and turned to face the road.

- " Good we'll be there in five minutes, I'm not sure if there's everything you need there, let me know if you need something..." he stated.

- " All I need is a long bath and Coffee! " I retorted.

- " So you're too a coffee addict huh ?"  He grinned.  " Don't know what you girls find in coffee..." he trailed.

- " Dude! No coffee no life! Besides girls are not the only coffee addict...Don't be a sexist." I defended myself.

- " Ok.Ok. Maybe you're right but still it's more girls who are coffee lovers than guys..." 

- " Well you guys are smokers so we're even."

- " Hey! I don't smoke...I actually hate it!" He exclaimed offended.

- " I said guys not Jellal Fernandez" I chuckled and I rolled my eyes.  " However, we have a point in common..." I stated.

- " You hate smokers too ? " he asked.

- " Of course, I hate the fact they kill their selves so dumb fully! " I said back.

- " Agreed...and here we go." He was parking his car in front of the flat.

- " I'll carry your stuff your Majesty, you may go inside...here's the key..." he joked handing me the key.

- " Thank you my knight of shining armor." I countered him back. He laughed before pushing me inside the building. I stopped laughing by the by time, I arrived in front of Gajeel's flat which was in fifth floor, second door at left.

I opened the door and entered the apartment. It's little different from two years ago, it's more furnitures and decorations. Yet, it's simple and minimalist but cozy. I liked it. Weird, Gajeel is not too keen on decoration or house management. It's probably the girls doing. (AN : photo on media)

I didn't find him in the living room so I went to his room and he wasn't either. I frowned but then remembered what Jellal said earlier.  Gajeel couldn't come to get me because he had an impediment. I sighed, I was so excited to see him here. I shook my head to chase unnecessary thoughts. If Gajeel couldn't be here then it was really important. That doesn't mean he'll get away with this so easily, I'm gonna piss him off with this once he's back.

I then opened the curtains and the balcony door to let the morning sun light enter. Perfect. I stepped out on the balcony with my fireflies bottle in my hands and took a look at outside. It was nothing new, a town with small buildings and shops but not a lot. It wasn't crowded, it's calm and peaceful. Just like I like it. I saw a long river running in the middle of the town a took a mental note visit it.

I then hanged the fireflies bottle near the hanging flower pots on the balcony and went inside.  I entered the a room which I assumed mine because it looked unused. The other two are filled with things. One's Gajeel and the other seem more like a common room.

I looked at the untouched room which only had a bed, a dresser, a table with its chair and a small sofa with its stool. It looked like a hotel room to me, I added my room decoration in my mental notes. Though the fact that with my stuffs, it won't be so empty. That's when I looked around me. Where is Jellal ? It's been almost fifteen minutes I'm here and he won't take that much to bring my luggage here. through the lift for God's sake. Maybe he completely forgot? I went to the living room to see but no he's here. Where the hell is he ?

I need a bath and coffee to clear my head, I thought as I went in the bathroom taking a new towel in visitor's room, thank god, Gajeel thought about leaving a towel for visitors. I can take one of Gajeel's t-shirts until Jellal comes back with my things.

I closed my eyes as I felt the water on my skin, I sighed in content and made my self comfortable. Water always makes me feel at ease. I feel free, pur and natural in the contact of the water on my skin. I always have loved it since childhood. That maybe a reason why I like swimming and fortunately I'm good at it.

After a long hot bath, I wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the bathroom to find a t-shirt in my brother's room. That's when I regretted to not bringing it before, at the time I so wanted a bath and now the room is in the opposite side. I have to cross the hall to get there. I sighed and prayed Jellal shouldn't be here before entering the living room.

I was mid way in the hall when I felt the fresh air on my skin, with the rays of the sun light. I smiled in delight as I felt shivers on my body. I then frowned, before going in the bathroom I closed the window so how...

I turned to see a strong silhouette leaning against the edge of the balcony. I could see his biceps,his toned muscles and his sculpted abs forming a perfect V shape through his white t-shirt. He had a chiseled jawline and then all I saw is a back of the black mess of hair.

Shit. Was I really ogling on Gajeel? Beurk! I mentally slapped my myself and shook my head. I then remembered that Gajeel is just in front of me, I haven't see him for two years and now he's here. I squealed in my mind and approached him slowly and silently.

I stopped behind him before slapping his butt playfully. He jumped in surprise startled and I laughed out loud.

- " OMG! Your—Your reaction!" I laughed harder.

- " Why...are you so sur—surprised Metalhead ? Who...else will slap your... butt if it's not me ? Hmm... maybe you expected it to be your girlfriend..." I choked my own words as I was laughing throwing my head back. I had tears on my eyes and and my stomach was paining. So I stopped laughing with so much difficulty and narrowed my eyes at my brother's face as he was now turned to face me with his arms crossed against his chest.

Oh no. My expression turned into horror in a second, if I before was red from laughing now it's redder from embarrassment. I opened my eyes and mouth wide and blinked. And then shouted in shock.

- " Who—who—-ar—are you?! " I stuttered blushing and trying to pull the curtain to me as I suddenly become aware of my lack of clothing. I just had a thin white towel on my body for God's sake!

- " Who are you ? And what the hell are you doing in my house ? " I raised my voice as the stranger kept staring at me. Damn it. He's hot. He's such a handsome face—-Shut it Juvia! He's a fucking stranger! And you were drooling over him a minute ago and slapped his sexy butt.——Shut the fucking mouth of yours conscience! I was only saying the truth...——Shut it.

- " Excuse me, who are you ? " he raised an eyebrow.

- " I'm—-Wait, I don't even know you why should I tell details about me and for God's sake, you're in my house! Get out of here! " I retorted.

- " Geez...So you can slap a stranger's butt but can't say your name..." he smirked. It caught me off guard.

- " I—I—-I confused you with someone else—-" I said heat rushing to my face as the embarrassment took over me. "...Sorry...I swear I was confused that my brother's butt was flat and all but then I saw the black hair and..." mumbled as I bobbed my head down ashamed, my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

- " So you think mine is well shaped..." he murmured with a smirk. I ignored him.

- " However that doesn't explain your presence here." I looked up at him frowning in anger.

- " It's our place so of course I'll be here! What I don't understand is who the hell are you?! " he retorted for the first time raising his voice.

Idiot. How dare he come in my house and raise his voice against me ?

- " How dare——"

- " Raindrop?! " That idiot and me turned to see Gajeel on the door.

- " Metalhead! " We exclaimed in unison and started at each other shocked then back at Gajeel.

- " Shit. I missed you troublemaker! " my brother exclaimed as he walked to my spot rapidly.

- " Fuck you! " I hissed at him. The stranger idiot laughed as Gajeel stopped a feet away from me and blinked, once he processed what I said, he gave me a death glare. But a second later his glare was directed to the stranger idiot as he was laughing.

- " What the hell are you doing here stripper!" It was my turn to laugh at the nickname and as if to prove Gajeel's says that idiot hadn't have his t-shirt.

I found my eyes wondering on his amazing torso and looking his cross chain curiously before getting back to my sense. The stripper idiot was now glaring at my brother and me. I bite my lip to bit laugh and I felt my cheeks puffed as I was controlling my laugher.

- " Who the hell is she?! " he asked irritated.

- " She's—" Gajeel started But I cut him off.

- " Oh! Mister, calm you ass down! Don't talk to me like this! "

- " Oh! Madam, Cut it off Ok?!" He retorted. I was about to reply when I looked at a dumbfounded Gajeel between us and then at him to see that he was doing the same as me.

I stared at Gajeel again then at him and couldn't control myself. I burst out laughing, along with him. Each time we tried to stop, just a look at each other's face is enough to double our laugher over.

After few minutes, I was leaning against the wall to support my weight and holding my stomach in pain. He was sitting in front me on the floor, now with his t-shirt on, seeming to be in the same state as me.

- " Man...I don't remember laughing this much in my life! " he exclaimed. I chuckled and nodded giving him a thumbs up as I was so tired to talk.

- " Ok. You know what I'm not even gonna ask why the hell are you two puffing like dauphins!" Gajeel said from the living room, I didn't saw him going there between my laughers.

- " That's a great idea Gajeel! " I approved wiping my tears.

- " Whatever. Raindrop this is Stripper prick, Stripper this is Raindrop" He gestured a hand between us lazily from the sofa.

- " What a great way of introducing people..." I said sarcastic. The other guy sneered and stood in front of me.

- " I'm Gray. Gray Fullbuster." He gave a hand with a handsome grin. My lips curved in a slow smile as I took his hand.

- " Juvia Lockser, pleased to meet you." I shook his hand giving him a sincere smile.

- " That's not what it seemed to be half an hour ago but guess, pleased to meet you too." He half-grinned. I chuckled.

- " So you're Gajeel's friend huh? "

- " Yeah...and you're flat butt's sister right?" He teased.

- " It'll hurt his ego if hear this..." I said in a small voice chuckling. He sneered.

- " Bless you. You're alive for all those years being Metalhead's sister." He mocked.

-" What did you say Ice prick ?!" Gajeel shouted from the kitchen.

- " Gajeel?" I called him sweetly.

- " Yeah?"

- " I need a coffee! Please!" I cried. I can imagine him rolling his eyes and sighing from here.

- " it's actually not that bad." I said to Gray. He chuckled before murmuring :
- " A free advice : next time don't slap any guy's butt." I blushed bright red and remembered I had only a only towel to protect my dignity.

- "Cover your eyes! Don't peek! " I warned him before moving myself from behind the curtain and sprinting to my room. I heard him laugh even after I closed the door. I leaned my back against it and I tapped my forehead in shame, with a small smile on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 23.1K 52
(STORY CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING) You might see some grammatical errors and I'm fixing all of them. I'm sorry for having a bad grammar back then. Take...
39K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...
12K 383 44
Juvia Lockser, a happy, sweet, friendly, outgoing, beautiful--so many words describe this water mage, but not enough. At least, that's what everyone...
31.9K 774 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...