Back to Him

Od 07aarushi

ON HOLD Meet Rose Parker. She had a perfect life with the love of her life, her brother and her two best frie... Viac

Chapter 1- Still living in the Past.
Chapter 2- Ready for Mexico.
Chapter 3- Way to Mexico
Chapter 4- Welcome to Mexico
Chapter 5-Kidnapped
Chapter 6-With the gangsters!!
Chapter 7- Betrayal
Chapter 8- Believe him or not?
Chapter 9-Meeting them all
Chapter 10- Answers
Chapter 11- More Mafia Men
These guys are the best!!
I am a slut?
Bonnie
Mirrors Mirrors on the wall , Should I forgive them all?
Nightmares again
Waffles please!
Truth and Dare about us
The party
Trapped
Saved
The future Mafia boss
I miss US
Carter Brothers
Carter Brothers- II
Samantha
A pissed off Ryan
Not mine to Kiss
Fucking Can't
Chapter 31- One More Chance
Chapter 32- Insecurities
Chapter 33- It Girl
Chapter 34- Such a flirt
Chapter 35- A glimpse of Mafia Life
Chapter 36- Rifles, Tony and Brother-Talks
Chapter 37- Relationship Hurdles
Chapter 38- Heather
Chapter 39- I don't trust you anymore.
Chapter 40- A Fresh Start
Chapter 41- A Date it is.
Chapter 42: Reliving Old times
Chapter 43- Truth and Dare again?
Chapter 44- "Be safe."
Chapter 45- Gut feeling
Chapter 46- Helpless
Chapter 47- Safe Home
Chapter 48- Closure
Chapter 49- Let me in.
Chapter 50- Revelations

Alexander

1.1K 16 1
Od 07aarushi

So,  this one's an interesting one with some villian mode.  Enjoy it.

Listen to Sober by Demi Lovato.

As soon as we entered the main house, instantly bam! Everyone went silent and snapped their heads in our direction. Well, specifically, Ryan's direction. It was as if his presence was dominating and radiating the waves that attracted everyone towards him. I looked at our interlocked fingers and then back to him to see him completely emotionless.

Wow, second before he was all loving and now his eyes show nothing. That's what gang members are. The people turned their heads and started talking again and Ryan made a huge sigh.

We walked to a table where everyone of us was seated and smiled at them. I looked around to see some people dancing and swaying their hips with the song and some just enjoying. It did look a lot like a gangster party because the people here looked deadly dangerous. I saw we weren't the only ones here because there seriously were a lot of people in here.

I wonder how many people are indulged in this mafia thing.

I turned my head towards everyone see the guys having the same emotionless face as Ryan. I could have laughed if someone told me one hour before that Noah doesn't babble for straight half an hour in his life.

As soon as I heard them talking, something clicked in me. Maybe, I can get my answers here. If I dig for more information here, then maybe atleast I would grt yo know what this all is about. If Ryan thinks he can make me forget everything and lead a good life then well, he is wrong.

" Yeah, but look at that yellow one, isn't she sexy as hell? " I heard the boys talking.

" Oh please, the dress she is wearing just suits her personality. Slutty personality." Kate argued.

"Kate darling, you are just jealous because you aren't like her." Noah laughed.

Kate's eyes darkened daring Noah to repeat what he said and Noah got the hint.

" I mean.. You aren't like her. You are a thousand times hotter than her. That is what I meant to say. " Noah stuttered.

She just smirked at him at this response and laughed.

Just then, a guy in suit came towards our table and whispered something to Ryan. He got up from his place and Evan and Ryan followed him. Not before turning away, he shot one last glance at me and turned away.

I diverted my attention towards them and they again started talking about random things. I swear to God, these people will never stop talking about anything. Just before half an hour when we were with everyone, they were silent and now...

I snapped out of my attention as I saw Noah stretch out his hand towards me

" Will you, Rose Parker grace this opportunity to dance with this great personality and let me be a gentleman for today's night? " He asked in his most innocent way.

I burst out laughing at his words.
" Gentleman?? Urm.. Are we talking about Spider man? " I asked.

"Hey, I am a better gentleman than that red piece of shit. Just look at those webs on his costume. I mean seriously, all I can see is disgusting webs. Can't they afford a better costume than-"

" Ok, ok ok, I get it. Remind me not to mention any cartoon characters in front of you. Your obsession towards them is just uncomparable. " I turned towards Ella to see her dancing with Joe and Kate with Tedd.

I nervously took his hand in mine but surprisingly, I felt no sparks, nothing with that touch.

Seems like only that stupid man can make me feel that way.

He let me towards the dance floor where perfect by Ed Sheeran. begin to play. He took my hand and led me towards the stage to join everyone. I nervously put my arm on his shoulder and we started dancing.

" You seriously aren't a thing with the big baboons of the gangsters. " He chuckled at the way I was nervously looking here and there.

" Oh please, lemme tell you, I did not expect a dancing all of sudden that too in middle of these stupid dark and murderous gangsters. What if I trip on a guy and he pulled the trigger in front of me? I feel like a small innocent cat between hundreds of Dinausaurs. " I laughed.

He leaned a little towards me.

" Why to worry when you have your spiderman by your side. Don't worry, I won't let you trip on any guy." He smirked.

" Hey, but the last time I knew you hated spidermans-"

" Ok, not again. " He scoffed.

" I hate it here." I admitted.

" I know, but don't worry, Ryan is trying his best to get you out of this. I heard he is constantly trying to persuade Tony to let you return back to California."

" What? " I gasped in shock. So he did not want me here with him. After all these months, I thought he would be happy to have me here. But I guess,, i am wrong. I stopped the tears coming out of my eyes.

" Are you okay? "

"Yes" I looked away.

" Rose,  I don't know why but I just feel like there's something up with you two-"

But before he could say anything, someone announced.

"Switch the partners.  Come on.  "

He turned towards me if it was okay and I just smiled at him

As soon as I turned away from him,  I felt two hands grab my waist as I saw a dark haired with a lot of stubble and green eyes eye my outfit lustfully. 

I shivered under his gaze as my breath went fast.

I am gonna kill this Noah for taking me here

" Hey,  hottie,  may I know your name? " He said in his deep voice

" I better go.  My friends are waiting for me to join up.  Um,  I will go.  " I said turning away but he just grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

" What the fuck?" I yelled as I pulled myself from him.

" What's so hurry babe?" He asked pulling me even more closer.

" Leave me" I hissed struggling from his grip.

why do men have to be so horny?

I stumpedmy foot on him but before he could say anything,  I felt two hands on my back.

" Hello,  Damien.  What a pleasure."

Ryan

Ryan took my hand and turned towards Damien with all fury in his eyes.

" Hey,  Ryan,  so this is your slut?  Wow,  you really grbbed a good whore man." Damien eyed me lustfully as I got hurted by his words.

Slut.  Whore.  What else is left?

" I better warn you to take care of your words about her Damien or else you better know the consequences. And yes,  she is mine.  So better you stay out of her way from now onwards,  you understand? " Ryan fumed at him.

I am his.

Oh my god.

Damien looked at Ryan with hatred and then bowed his head towards him

" I am sorry." With that he turned away giving me one look clearly stating its not over.

What a dick.

"What the hell are you doing here dancing with strangers.  I told you to not to involve with any people. Rose.... " He shouted at me angrily.

" But It was-"

" I clearly told you to not go indulge in this type of things.  You know how much angry I was to see him harasing you.  I got so so-"

" But I did not know-"

" How can you be so irresponsible Rose,  what if I hadn't come,  do you even realize what could he have done to you-"

" RYAAAANNNNN"

he stopped talking and turned to open his mouth but I cut him off

" Don't you dare cut me off this time.  Listen.  I came here to dance with Noah.  I did not know this could have  happened and I am sorry.  Ok,  I apologize."  I said in one breath.

He processed what I said and sighed.

Taking my hands in his,  he started dancing so that the people around won't give us looks.

" I am sorry.  " He said after long silence.

"I understand." I assured him immediately.

" It just freaked me out... This Noah,  I am gonna kill him for being so irresponsible.  How dare he leave you alone-"

" Hey,  don't say anything to him.  It wasn't his mistake. "

" You both seem pretty close huh." He looked away while saying.

My chance bitches.

" What?  Um.. Yeah why?  "

" No.  Nothing." He put his lips in thin line and I chucked at his jealousy.

" Jealous? "

" What?  No.  Never.  "

I looked at his eyes with deep sincerity while he looked at me.  I did not even know how long we keep straring at each other but the announcement distracted us.

Again. Change your partners.

Change the partners my ass.

I felt his arm grab me from the dance floor as I looked at him questioning.

" You need to meet someone. " He darkened.

" Who? "

" Some gang leaders and their sons. "He said with his deepest dirty voice.

I kept my mouth shut because I was having a gut feeling as if something bad was going to happen. I churned at the thought.

He led me to a room and stopped to look at me.

" Remember Rose,  do not speak anything.  Hell don't even look at them.  Don't give them any hint of attraction towards you.  Ok? " He asked creasing his eye brows.

What bad would happen?

" Yeah.  But why do you think I would do something to attract the them towards me.  "

"You don't do anything to attract Roza,  you just attract everyone all ultimately,  including me. "

***

He opened the door and I took a deep breath waiting for what could happen then.

Ryan took my hand and led me in the room.  I took in the surroundings as I saw five men seated around the table in the middle with beer bottles and a smoke  pipe in their hands.  The room was all decorated because of party and I could even see a bid suitcase of dollar notes in it. 

Perfect mafias

Everyone looked at us and I saw Tony give me a friendly smile but I was too creeped to return it back. 

I saw on the booth were seated two guys with two of the girls on their lap as they were sucking their faces without caring about anyone. 

Pheww

As soon as they saw me,  they smirked the biggest smirks and looked at me from up and down.  Th ey shoed away the girls and joined others on the table.  Ryan stood completely motionless with my hand in his.

" Hey son, enjoying the party? " Tony asked.

" Yes,  Tony.  As you said,  I have Rose here with me to introduce everyone to her. " Ryan said in his deep voice.

I just grew more nervous because of the continuous creepy staring from those two guys.

" Yeah of course,  hey Rose,  after a long time.  Come.  Meet my friends. "

He introduced me to everyone who were his guests and I also got to know the name of those two assholes. 

Alexander and Hayden

Alexander got up from my seat as he turned towards us with a smirk.

" Hey,  Rose, It is amazing to see you.  You surely are a lot times sexier than I heard about you. Darling. "

He took his hand out for a shake.

What the hell.

I nervously shook my hands with his as he took it.  I literally got a bad  feeling of touch from him.  Different from everyone.  From Ryan Noah or even the other guys.

" So Ryan,  I think I am rethinking on this deal which I gave you.  At first I wasn't interested in her but well,  after looking at her now,  I think I am up for the deal again.  What do you say huh?  I will give you my mission to complete and you can have all the benefit from it but in return,  give her to me for a week.  What do think about this"

I felt my body shake at his words.  After all,  am I a thing to be sold?  He will have me for a week,  fuch him!  I won't even let him touch me.  Forget about even having me used as a sex slave.  I hate him.

I did not even know how but all the time he spoke,  I was clutching Ryan's hand so tightly that I did not even notice.  He started rubbing circles on my palm soothing me and I calmed down

He is just like them.  Just the way they destructed me,  he will do some thing.  I had that feeling in me and I knew that was not just a feeling.

" Alexander,  i don't  think I agree to this.  Surely if you have something another,  you can approach me."

" But why don't you give her,  after all she is just a slut right? "

" Well,  I don't want to continue this discussion and Tony,  maybe we can go? "Ryan turned to ask Tony from the glaring Alexander

" Are you sure about your decision? " Tony asked

" As sure as ever. " With that Ryan pulled me with him towards the door leaving the fuming and aggravated Alexander behind.

But I just couldn't keep my nerves down.  As if this was not the end.  Hell,  this was just the beginning.  Like there was a thing that persuaded me that I won't land up safely here.

I brushed my thoughts out and smiled at our hands.  Maybe,  I am with Ryan,  I am safe.  He won't let anything happen to me.  Maybe,  I will be happy?

Maybe.

Maybe.

So,  what about this one?  Not to forget to vote.

One question- have you read twilight series. 

Coz I love it.

Love❤❤

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.2K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
75.3K 1K 37
Asher Castillo -the heir of one of the most Powerful mafia gangs in the world. He's cold hearted, ruthless, and doesn't fall in love. He's broken and...
194K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
3.5K 325 25
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...